"Stop with anymore requests of seeing real body pieces and go watch a twitch whore instead leave me the fuck alone you make me uncomfortable at this point"Tenma Maemi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
> management did their best to communicate with not only Selen Tatsuki herself, but also her emergency contact. However, despite frequent communication with Selen Tatsuki's emergency contact...The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name "Selen Tatsuki".
So Selen wasn't talking with management this past month and they ghost-wrote that "update" tweet posted to her account?
yeah the statements point to it being ghost writing

so the guy looking at it weirdly because of the wording was actually right

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
GFkXBagaMAAnsRF.jpg
Now this stood out to me as really fucking wild; Selen wanting Niji to be held legally responsible, are we gonna get a lawsuit? And harassed by her fellow Livers huh? Wonder who that could be... I really hope Dokibird releases a statment of claims from Someone Who Is not Her.

Yeah and obligatory fuck Niji by the way, we're reaching Cirrhosis of the Liver(s) now

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Has there been a previous instance of an artist going public about how they felt one of their kids was mistreated before?

Regardless one sticking their neck out like that shows a lot of stones. Though I guess that shouldn't be too surprising for someone known for drawing long necks in the first place.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
A few weeks ago this was reasoning to be pissed off, and understandably still is. But the contrast is stark. And both were terminated over contract breaches.

1707135603658.pngScreenshot 2024-02-05 132023.jpg
1707135854289.png1707135869224.png

But anyway...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So does this give life to the Elira mean girls clique rrat again?

Also if Kotoka winds up being show as substantially involved in bullying Selen, I think the rrat that she's the one who fucked the Banpire over is true.

niggaphil

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
to any niji egosearchers who are considering making a statement about Selen that throws her under the bus:

you don't have to - really, you don't! perhaps it is better to step away from the keyboard for this, because anything you say can and will bite you in the ass!

and if you are unable to understand as to "why", even more of a reason not to post anything!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Gives life? I'd say it basically proves it, since the fucking nijiYamanbas themselves mentioned Selen complaining about harassment from other chuubas.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Its evidence of some of the livers being a mean girls clique, but not of Elira being involved. At least nothing yet, maybe more in the future will point the finger her way.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
View attachment 62782
Now this stood out to me as really fucking wild; Selen wanting Niji to be held legally responsible, are we gonna get a lawsuit? And harassed by her fellow Livers huh? Wonder who that could be... I really hope Dokibird releases a statment of claims from Someone Who Is not Her.

Yeah and obligatory fuck Niji by the way, we're reaching Cirrhosis of the Liver(s) now
Given that Niji basically doesn't help with anything, Selen probably poured a lot of time and money into projects that Niji has ruined.

niggaphil

Gives life? I'd say it basically proves it, since the fucking nijiYamanbas themselves mentioned Selen complaining about harassment from other chuubas.
Maybe it could be Enna? Since the way she shit talk has a lot of mean girl vibes

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The "harrassment from other affiliate livers due to mismanagement" reads like she complained before about harrassment but management took no action. They are trying to make it sound as though she made it up, be we all know it was mismanagement.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Best part is YamanbaSanji Nuked everything before the termination announcement, so no one could backup the members only or other VOD
iirc at least an hour before it dropped. There was a /vt/ post where the anon realized everything is being deleted around 30 minutes before it dropped.
image.png

So even if there's like, a time before the news dropped and everything scrubbed, there's no way you can gleam everything, unless someone thought about backing things up way back then.

Negzana

The level of spite to instawipe it all pisses me off. Rushia was the whore of babylon in Cover's eyes and they still gave her fans up to late march to archive it all.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Best part is YamanbaSanji Nuked everything before the termination announcement, so no one could backup the members only or other VOD
I hope people started archiving everything during the extended period of radio silence.

niggaphil

The level of spite to instawipe it all pisses me off. Rushia was the whore of babylon in Cover's eyes and they still gave her fans up to late march to archive it all.
Actually, Cover gave some time limit for the fans to archive the VOD and membership VOD.

Meanwhile, Yamanbasanji gonna be nig nog, and give middle finger to all of the fans

USS IOWA

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

FL Cascadia

Negzana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom