"Guys I went to take a shower and I'm so terminally online that all I brought was my phone it's the only thing I have now I'm just sitting here naked and wet and I don't have anything"Mozumi Pichi

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
With Roca's donothon being postponed, the way some of them are acting on alts, and how close some were with Riro, what are our bets? Internal revolting?
I think it's an unintended consequence of Riro's very public firing (now has 6.4 million views on Twitter, by the way). The problem with being so open and brutal with Riro's firing is that the talents are left wondering what sort of support Aviel is going to give them if they're in trouble and not meeting expectations, or if Aviel is just going fire them and just put their faults on loudspeaker while he does it. I think things will be generally fine long-term, but there will be a very nervous group in the short-term while things settle.

Tubedude

Wait what's going? I thought it was just a whore being fired what's going on now?
Thread tl;dr: Riro is being fired. Old info/rumors of Aviel and Katta being in a romantic relationship have gotten dug up. Plus a few pages featuring dumb twitter takes on Riro firing. That's it.

braindoko

Kalion

:)
the talents are left wondering what sort of support Aviel is going to give them if they're in trouble and not meeting expectations
About time vtubers learn these are corporations and not friend/support groups. The answer is the same as any industry: They'll kick your ass out the door and act like you never existed.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
About time vtubers learn these are corporations and not friend/support groups. The answer is the same as any industry: They'll kick your ass out the door and act like you never existed.
Meanwhile, over at Phase, Sakana specifically hires a woman to be a "friend manager" for the talents.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Meanwhile, over at Phase, Sakana specifically hires a woman to be a "friend manager"
Finally, Fishman's cold detachment and thousands of years of breeding Chinese men to disregard womens opinions has paid off
:smugpipi:

Weren't there some rrats about Sakana and Uruka a while back though?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
>TL;DR longer than the text before it
I was reading the archives and found a small collection of menhera. These kind of extreme moments are fun once in a while but if every stream is like this... yeah.

Exactly this, schizophrenics will post all the time about chuuba X plapping manager Y or streamer Z and it always reads as a mean girls moment to discredit them. It's wild seeing it actually be true

I don't think this is accurate, she's always had low views. But that's HE as a whole. People were joking that she cancelled a stream when the waiting room had 3 people, but it was overlaping the ghost debut and she had some personal issue at the time apparently

Simply this, the people that knew found it hypocritical to list dating as one of the reasons for termination when the CEO himself is/was dating Katta.
Maybe even giving her preferential treatment. Wait, is this a timeloop of the Wactor situation?

simpsons-barney.gif

Its okay when Adviel does it because Katta doesnt look like an Skeleton from a JRPG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Finally, Fishman's cold detachment and thousands of years of breeding Chinese men to disregard womens opinions has paid off

Something about Sakana being her uncle or something, I believe. Which is pointless speculation (and I've seen no proof to support it). Uruka is really talented, works really hard and makes solid money for the company. You don't need to make up crazy theories why Uruka is with PC after this long.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

werent those rrats about her being a cousin of the fish or something

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I think it's an unintended consequence of Riro's very public firing (now has 6.4 million views on Twitter, by the way). The problem with being so open and brutal with Riro's firing is that the talents are left wondering what sort of support Aviel is going to give them if they're in trouble and not meeting expectations, or if Aviel is just going fire them and just put their faults on loudspeaker while he does it. I think things will be generally fine long-term, but there will be a very nervous group in the short-term while things settle.
And with this in perpective, I just realized a smart person could argue that Riro being high on benadryl or whatever could account for the poor judgement that led to everything else and probably make Don Shekerino look bad, even if he still stomps her legally. I dunno I'm not a lawyer.

There's gonna be a Law and Order episode out of this someday.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
during the airi interview this came up and he said that it was weird and that no she isn't his relative. He does seem to sometimes hang out with the girls if they're in the same place.
Something about Sakana being her uncle or something, I believe. Which is pointless speculation (and I've seen no proof to support it). Uruka is really talented, works really hard and makes solid money for the company. You don't need to make up crazy theories why Uruka is with PC after this long.
I think that came up during the first time they all met in LA during a con, he gave her some doujin he bought, don't know the details about it but that doujin has been a torn in uruka's side for a while because she gets embarrassed someone might find it and I think her mom found it recently :whatastory:

Awoogers

during the airi interview this came up and he said that it was weird and that no she isn't his relative. He does seem to sometimes hang out with the girls if they're in the same place.

I think that came up during the first time they all met in LA during a con, he gave her some doujin he bought, don't know the details about it but that doujin has been a torn in uruka's side for a while because she gets embarrassed someone might find it and I think her mom found it recently :whatastory:
yeah i think that specific doujin was the one that uruka talked about in her recent short

Stunned But Dumb

There's a few instances of him buying gifts for the girls because he travels somewhere and sees something they may like. It was always a weak rrat

braindoko

Drama channels talking about it

Seems most of them side with Riro

Awoogers

welp looks like they smelled the blood in the waters

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Limkin

Imagine being so high on "corpo bad" bs that you think she did nothing wrong

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Upon sleeping for about 4 hours on all the goings on in this thread I have come to this conclusion

Top Bottom