"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Btw, I'm thinking considerably less of Aviel now that I know he's steadfastly refusing to put a ring on Katta's finger and a baby in her womb despite her clearly communicated desire for both.

Man up and do your job, Aviel.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
from what she has said they seem to go way back even before tsunderia. They probably knew each other from school, she even knows where he lives. I doubt dizzy would be such a raging lesbian if she was fucking my nigga fishman.
Also a jew being a fucking hypocrite? no fucking way man, that shit never happens :whatastory: Not gonna lie the year of noticing has given me plenty of laughs, if idol implodes over this instead of a rugpull I'm gonna need new sides.:BijouBijou:
And who knows what fun awaits us in December? :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I remember first trying to get into Katta's content. The "no-fucks-given" attitude was pretty interesting at first, but when your mental illness starts trumping everything interesting about your content, maybe it's time to actually start giving just a few fucks to improve your situation.

tl;dr Mental illness can be entertaining in the right dosages, but beyond a certain threshold, you just want the person to go and genuinely get help. This is why I can't watch someone like Tomoe Umari, she's too far gone in the depression spiral. The only person who really managed to make extreme mental illness top-tier entertainment is Pippa.

seenister

Given the change in events, I feel it's necessary to add a point on debating 101. If you ever participated in debate class/club, they teach you to latch on to one incorrect or poorly supported statement and wale on it to the point it becomes the entire debate. It doesn't matter if the points 1-9 is correct. If point 10 is wrong and you can make the entire conversation about that point, you win.
This was old school debating. I don't want to sound like a "back in my days" grandpa but the META in debate circles now is to fucking out-virtue signal each other. Even my debate coach (who was old school) was shocked how different the debate landscape currently is lmao.
Btw, I'm thinking considerably less of Aviel now that I know he's steadfastly refusing to put a ring on Katta's finger and a baby in her womb despite her clearly communicated desire for both.

Man up and do your job, Aviel.
This. We need to witness what a half-gamer, half-vtuber baby looks like.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Katta, NOOOOOO
:urtearingmeapart:

jk

Looks like the jannies on /vt/ are running overtime everything gets scrubbed quick when I take a look.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Man, I get a new job and disappear from the vtuber scene for like 3 months and come back to this? Boy oh boy did I miss some entertainment :chaos:

Panko Enjoyer

She did mention Sakana trapping her in a car on today's stream.
How does she get trapped in a car? Are child locks too OP for her?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

How does she get trapped in a car? Are child locks too OP for her?
They were probably driving to something, at which point Sakana needed to vent at the closest set of ears available. Which was Dizzy.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm pretty bad about speculating the behind-the-scenes stuff but right now I don't see much reason to worry. Aviel dating Katta is pretty dumb but I can't get as upset about an existing couple going into business with each other than I can a manager and talent starting a romantic relationship after starting to work with each other, and if it's true that this is a wide-open secret in the HE market then I won't be surprised if all the talents knew about it already and come to terms with it, so there's a decent chance nothing further will change with the other talents as a result of EN fans finally becoming aware to this (well, maybe Katta will lose a few unicorns). I think there's a chance this all blows over by the end of the weekend.
i just hope youre right buddy

i sincerely hope youre right

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
kattameeting.JPG
Katta late to stream; guess shits running wild at Idol HQ

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
i just hope youre right buddy

i sincerely hope youre right
You WILL follow Rin when she becomes an indy again, right?

You WILL follow her to Twitch?

You WILL watch her orbiting vshojo and collabing with Zentreya and Froot?

You WILL enjoy her new, lewd outfit reveal and sexy ASMR?

You WILL be there for her through good and bad times, through her lewdtuber phase and back for her tearful return to her old self as she is realising the value of what she carelessly threw away, finally seeking to retire with a young, illegal Filipino immigrant who travelled to Britain to comfort her?

Right?

Awoogers

You WILL be there for her through good and bad times, through her lewdtuber phase and back for her tearful return to her old self as she is realising the value of what she carelessly threw away, finally seeking to retire with a young, illegal Filipino immigrant who travelled to Britain to comfort her?

Right?
ill follow her through hell and back and ill trust her to not engage in whorism she cant understand the appeal of that

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
ill follow her through hell and back and ill trust her to not engage in whorism she cant understand the appeal of that
But are you SURE though?
:smugrys:

Awoogers

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Right?
Man, that's some wholesome, Lifetime Original Movie kind of thing
But bro that's part of the redemption quest. You going to tell me you'd drop Rin if she did just one :WHORE!!!: stream out of necessity even as she's deep down disgusted with herself?

Jealous

Lurker

Awoogers

Man, that's some wholesome, Lifetime Original Movie kind of thing

But bro that's part of the redemption quest. You going to tell me you'd drop Rin if she did just one :WHORE!!!: stream out of necessity even as she's deep down disgusted with herself?
nope ill stick to her because its her

hypociritical i know but hey i love rin :sanasmile:

Top Bottom