"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Panko Enjoyer

nope ill stick to her because its her

hypociritical i know but hey i love rin :sanasmile:
This small 4'10" pinoy aspires to be pegged by an asexual Bri'ish woman.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

Awoogers

Panko Enjoyer

idk about numbers im just born a dwarf
dwarf.png

:whatastory:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Can't even joke about taking drugs and fucking your managers and fans on the Blood Diamond platform.

chrome_Ltehm7FG2B.png

Bronze

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
With Katta it'll take time and at least a half dozen schizo posts before we can be sure.
so we'll find out in an hour or so...

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
This entire thread is such a wild ride and I love it. :dandanl:

Kalion

:)
The corpo move would be to make an example out of Riro and then punish everyone else caught in the ensuing investigation behind the scenes, to save the most face. But it would be funny to see them blitzkrieg their own brand.
With Roca's donothon being postponed, the way some of them are acting on alts, and how close some were with Riro, what are our bets? Internal revolting?

Awoogers

The corpo move would be to make an example out of Riro and then punish everyone else caught in the ensuing investigation behind the scenes, to save the most face. But it would be funny to see them blitzkrieg their own brand.
With Roca's donothon being postponed, the way some of them are acting on alts, and how close some were with Riro, what are our bets? Internal revolting?
probably internal shuffling since one of the oldest ones got the boot and now has a hole on the overall structure of their management

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like this shit has escaped the scope of just Riro. Do I rename it to the "Nov 2023 Idol Corp Scandal thread" or something to that effect?

UberSoldat

I feel like this shit has escaped the scope of just Riro. Do I rename it to the "Nov 2023 Idol Corp Scandal thread" or something to that effect?
IMO it doesn't feel that way, yet. I'd observe some more.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
They are problaby asking questions so everything isnt just a "trust me bro" from Adviel

Bronze

I think stuff with Kata is just rumor at this point. The scandal itself is still the same, apart from that stupid n word discussion on twitter.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I think stuff with Kata is just rumor at this point. The scandal itself is still the same, apart from that stupid n word discussion on twitter.
It seems kinda obvious that their relationship, whether still ongoing or not, has ties to her persistent status in idol. It's not even that salacious on its own it's that they shitcanned Tomer for just trying to pull an Aviel which is kinda hilarious, and Riro was just trying to fit in with corpo culture :smugselen:

braindoko

I remember first trying to get into Katta's content. The "no-fucks-given" attitude was pretty interesting at first, but when your mental illness starts trumping everything interesting about your content, maybe it's time to actually start giving just a few fucks to improve your situation.

tl;dr Mental illness can be entertaining in the right dosages, but beyond a certain threshold, you just want the person to go and genuinely get help. This is why I can't watch someone like Tomoe Umari, she's too far gone in the depression spiral. The only person who really managed to make extreme mental illness top-tier entertainment is Pippa.
>TL;DR longer than the text before it
I was reading the archives and found a small collection of menhera. These kind of extreme moments are fun once in a while but if every stream is like this... yeah.

I think I might have seen it mentioned very casually on the farms? Maybe /vt/? Either way, it was usually mentioned in a light-hearted tone that could probably be dismissed as a joke, so that might be why.
Exactly this, schizophrenics will post all the time about chuuba X plapping manager Y or streamer Z and it always reads as a mean girls moment to discredit them. It's wild seeing it actually be true
Keep in mind too that Katta had a severe dropoff in viewership from debut till earlier this year. Like there a couple but hebrew speaking dudes in her chat? Pretty low. Could also account for the lower viewership as she has turbo GFE going on
I don't think this is accurate, she's always had low views. But that's HE as a whole. People were joking that she cancelled a stream when the waiting room had 3 people, but it was overlaping the ghost debut and she had some personal issue at the time apparently
because of the possible "talent fucks manager" thing brought more scrutiny to the Katta/Aviel thing.
Simply this, the people that knew found it hypocritical to list dating as one of the reasons for termination when the CEO himself is/was dating Katta.
Maybe even giving her preferential treatment. Wait, is this a timeloop of the Wactor situation?

simpsons-barney.gif

Negzana

Wait what's going? I thought it was just a whore being fired what's going on now?

Top Bottom