"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Drama channels talking about it

Seems most of them side with Riro

OFC Connor has to talk about it when he didnt even know her
Why i am not surprised ?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why i am not surprised ?
A streamer talking confidently about something they have no clue about?
5f9.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Zyklon Mag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why i am not surprised ?
Drama channels have to get really familiar with topics they often don't know, because their audience wants drama and you need to have a wide scope of places you pull that from to get that juicy content on a daily basis. If they're not familiar with the background before the drama breaks out, that's fine. That's what research and prep is for.

Of course, they all had retarded takes, which is the other thing a drama channel needs to get right (at least, fairly often). You can't act like a whore when you're a worker representing your company. And stealing money intended for the company absolutely deserves a firing. Trust drama channels to fuck up the easy dunks.

Tubedude

Curious as to what they specifically said with siding with her. I can see being against posting the full list and actually wanting more 'vagueness' like other corps do, but thinking she did nothing termination worthy is retarded.

Edit:
HH just read tweets and gave no real opinion on it.

Edit 2:
CDawg being retarded as per usual. Doesn't understand NDA's and how they work with defamation. Also asks for more transparency but then goes against posting the list.

Edit 3:
And Rev had a she's based opinion. I don't understand that opinion at all.

Last edited:

frz

Imagine being so high on "corpo bad" bs that you think she did nothing wrong

Drama channels have to get really familiar with topics they often don't know, because their audience wants drama and you need to have a wide scope of places you pull that from to get that juicy content on a daily basis.

Of course, they all had retarded takes, which is the other thing a drama channel needs to get right (at least, fairly often). You can't act like a whore when you're a worker representing your company. And stealing money intended for the company absolutely deserves a firing. Trust drama channels to fuck up the easy dunks.
To play devil's advocate, Connor never say that she didnt deserve the firing, he only said that she didnt deserve getting ass-blasted on social media to millions of people.

And clearly Aviel's statement was written with at least some malice. He used "misused of controlled substance" and everyone thought she popped heroine on stream, when it was one entire sleeping pill?

It also wasnt an edited video uploaded by him, someone clipped a comment he made randomly on stream. I am not familiar with his channel but i dont think he does drama? You dont have to do research or upheld any standard on any random comment you made.

Didnt watch the other two video they are 10 minutes long not enough attention span

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
With the sudden activities on Idol PL channels and generally low morale, there is only one thing left to do to accelerate this drama:

Phasebeggars, assemble and superchat!

Well, that seals it. Aviel's got it right.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
To play devil's advocate, Connor never say that she didnt deserve the firing, he only said that she didnt deserve getting ass-blasted on social media to millions of people.

And clearly Aviel's statement was written with at least some malice. He used "misused of controlled substance" and everyone thought she popped heroine on stream, when it was one entire sleeping pill?

It also wasnt an edited video, it was a clipped comment he made randomly on stream. You dont need to do full research for every random comment you make on stream.

Didnt watch the other two video they are 10 minutes long not enough attention span
Absolutely nobody but Kyo herself brought up heroine

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine being so high on "corpo bad" bs that you think she did nothing wrong
Can they be cancelled for opposing the jewish corpo? Is this anti-Semitic sentiments?
They should also be informed that Riro did infact once commit the most unspeakable of crimes and said the dreaded N word, that will at least put cunnor on aviel's side, lest his """friends""" call him on twitter for siding with a raceest!

Frankly I have no fucking clue why this normie feels the need to stick his head into drama like this, is the clout really that worth it?

frz

Absolutely nobody but Kyo herself brought up heroine
if you never stepped out of here yes, pretty much twitter/tiktok/reddit/vt think she is on it.

One of the most liked and seen reply to the letter was "did she shoot up heroine?"

And I dont believe 6.5 million people can actually read/do research and more than likely most of them will jump to the wrong conclusions.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Frankly I have no fucking clue why this normie feels the need to stick his head into drama like this, is the clout really that worth it?
You have no clue why the guy that leeches off everyone withing a lightyear of him (including but not limited to an actual bubble girl) is always sticking his nose in other people's shit?

Shirley, you jest. :smugina:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
if you never stepped out of here yes, pretty much twitter/tiktok/reddit/vt think she is on it.

One of the most liked and seen reply to the letter was "did she shoot up heroine?"

And I dont believe 6.5 million people can actually read/do research and more than likely most of them will jump to the wrong conclusions.

If people are basing their assumptions from someone who labels themselves as HOETUBER, then lmao. i refuse to blame Idol or Aviel for that.

Limkin

And i dont believe 6.5 million people can actually read and most of them will jump to conclusions. At the minimum 99% of that number doesnt know it's a sleeping pill
She herself posted on twitter she "definitely would" go for heavy stuff. She is actively fucking herself over and no one need to lift a finger to make it worse for her
Aviel used a term he probably ran by lawyer to make sure it will not get him in trouble (he is jewish ofc he would). Unless he was literally standing there holding a camera he can't explicitly mention (or even know) what it was, but a term vague enough to cover suspected things yet not too vague to avoid unnecessary implications was a good choice if words. He never said it was illegal, or it was abused, or she had no permission to possess it. We are reading too much into it because she was a dumb whore who thought making a meme out of it is how she should react. Also because only sleeping pills sounds pretty stupid, unless it wasn't just that one stream and it did lead her to making stupid decisions. Like, idk, fucking your manager or something. Then she becomes a liability and he still has a company to run
Correct choice of actions would be to play a victim but only to a degree - imply she has health problems, this pills are medically necessary, they are messing with her brain and sometimes she does things she regrets. She understands she caused great problems for the company leaving them no choice, and wants to use this as a learning experience to avoid making the same mistake in the future and would appreciate if everyone moves on
But she did what she did

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Edit 3:
And Rev had a she's based opinion. I don't understand that opinion at all.
Western vtubers were a mistake

And we should have dropped more nukes.

Not just on Japan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
They think they stand a chance with her.

Semi-reminds me of when FalseEyeD did that hitpiece on Ant-chan in response to her mini-documentary on Froot. People responded with, "she's not going to sleep with you, False."

But considering Froot's case...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Can they be cancelled for opposing the jewish corpo? Is this anti-Semitic sentiments?
They should also be informed that Riro did infact once commit the most unspeakable of crimes and said the dreaded N word, that will at least put cunnor on aviel's side, lest his """friends""" call him on twitter for siding with a raceest!

How else is Connor supposed to help Vshojo to look like the good corpo? Trough creating actual content?? THATS FOR EVIL CORPOS
Drama channels have to get really familiar with topics they often don't know, because their audience wants drama and you need to have a wide scope of places you pull that from to get that juicy content on a daily basis. If they're not familiar with the background before the drama breaks out, that's fine. That's what research and prep is for.

He doesnt even know other vtubers outside of VSJ Orbiters. Even if Mousey tried to make him a vtuber he doesnt know a lot about it
REMINDER
All of these dramafags still sided with Rushia in FEB of 2022 ever after she admitted leaking stuff later and never said a thing about the aftermath of the situation
The time gave the Reason to Cover: the only way Mikeneko is able to work is in a controlled ambient without that she just fumbles to everything

Bronze

Siding against Israelis is really popular with the kids these days.
But siding with n word users isn't. Generally they react like that twitter guy

Top Bottom