"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
From her pictures, I notice that women that have that dyed hair colour are just waving a giant red flag on their head.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Siding against Israelis is really popular with the kids these days.
Thats its all Riro needs to
Say that her boss is a NAZI GENOCIDER COLONIALIST and thats why he is lying and everyone would side with her

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
But siding with n word users isn't. Generally they react like that twitter guy
They'll side with gang-rapists over Israelis, it's not so hard.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Current year divisive OPs: war topic - has finally reached the shores of the Asylum.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Seeing the other rumors and past info regarding other cases of Vtuber x Manager affairs, the Israeli corpo really not beating those Israeli Groomer allegations.
:smugselen:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Okay i will admit i never watched or followed Ky0resu when she was a streamer in Spanish Circles but a lot of my fellow Ñ´s are saying she was a troublemaker even in her past life so they are not surprised of what happened

From this video(in Spanish of course):
1701380349989.png

TL: "Since she became a vtuber I stopped watching KyOresu and the fact that she joined idol corp was already a bad sign for me.
(Because from her time as KyOresu she had a bad image and there was and is a long list of things she did).
I'm glad Idol has been transparent about it (PS: for me personally she is irresponsible and at least idol doesn't doxx like other companies).
Good video."
1701380483749.png

TL:"I've been following her since KyOresu and she's always been a bit crazy, the songs, the covers.... No wonder she's more active on instagram, I didn't see all the live shows but in the ones I did get to see I noticed she was pretty out of it, in fact in the past she had already had similar problems and had to leave the KyOresu character and delay the Riro ron for a few months."

So she was basically a Problem Child already and it was just a bomb waiting to explode

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Okay i will admit i never watched or followed Ky0resu when she was a streamer in Spanish Circles but a lot of my fellow Ñ´s are saying she was a troublemaker even in her past life so they are not surprised of what happened

View attachment 58357
TL: "Since she became a vtuber I stopped watching KyOresu and the fact that she joined idol corp was already a bad sign for me.
(Because from her time as KyOresu she had a bad image and there was and is a long list of things she did).
I'm glad Idol has been transparent about it (PS: for me personally she is irresponsible and at least idol doesn't doxx like other companies).
Good video."
View attachment 58358
TL:"I've been following her since KyOresu and she's always been a bit crazy, the songs, the covers.... No wonder she's more active on instagram, I didn't see all the live shows but in the ones I did get to see I noticed she was pretty out of it, in fact in the past she had already had similar problems and had to leave the KyOresu character and delay the Riro ron for a few months."

So she was basically a Problem Child already and it was just a bomb waiting to explode

and here we thought that menace was the problem child waiting to explode because she was part of the mean girls but she seems okay for the most part

for the record i didnt know any of this even though i followed her as kyoresu even before idol so this is actually a first for me

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 58357
Good video."
View attachment 58358

So did Mr. Shekelton just see big number subscribe number and throw money at her without considering the consequences?

Panko Enjoyer

Current year divisive OPs: war topic - has finally reached the shores of the Asylum.
Americans have an election next year. It's going to be very gay around the entire internet in the coming months.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
werent those rrats about her being a cousin of the fish or something
yeah, she has no vtuber or internet experience so we all thought she was related to the fish, she talked about Visiting the phase office with lia a bunch.

braindoko

Important :Vesper-UNHINGED: update from Purple Keemstar's stream
1701386607722.png

edit: he called Yuri's termination "almost the cleanest one yet"
edit 2: "Yuko Yurei, I need to understand: Did she actually drink her pee?"
It really is Idol's legacy :whatastory:

"at least idol doesn't doxx like other companies"
See how far the Wactor shit spread in spanish-speaker circles?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not gonna like, it might sound like I am talking bad about Kyoresu and the like but

Yuri fucked up, but come on. Yuri IMO is way more likeable than the likes of Kyo and Rushia, so to me its kind of fucked up that they willingly go to bat out of nowhere for Kyo but the Yuri stuff was just "well sucks for her LMAO:crushface:". It just goes to show you how far numbers can get you, especially with that circle of freaks. Reeks of "Oh we are definately gonna recruit her into our whorehouse"

Call me a Phasefag if you will, but I use to be heavily into Idol as well. In this case I can easily believe that both parties did stupid shit. There is obviously records for both of them. We can infer stuff regarding Yuri but the rumors aren't near as heavy as the Kyo stuff.

View attachment 58362
edit 2: Yuko Yurei, I need to understand: Did she actually drink her pee?

Can we know for 100%? No

But it certainly sounded like she pissed in range of the mic, and the stuff looked like piss. And she likely got the idea from other pissdrinkers Menace and Mozzu. And Mozzu like, is very intent on making that a thing

Last edited:

Limkin

Yuri was a dumb bitch, and if you believe the most common rrat Sakana's only choice was to fire her, to not have an actual walkout in his company. Everyone pays their cut, trying to circumvent it is extremely unfair to all members, when you can clearly see where this cut is going to (new members, events, promotions etc). She broke the rules but otherwise had no malice and I am pretty sure if Sakana wasn't fully aware how much of menhera is every girl in his company she would've paid a fine, returned the money difference after getting caught and still would be in Phase. She isn't considered "blacklisted" in the industry, they didn't drag her through a mud and aside from random vagueposting she doesn't go after company either
Having a whore in your company who is not above seducing manager to get what she wants, pops pills that by her own admission make her "silly" and receiving money behind the back from her fans that are more than a regular paycheck in the industry is a big flaming red button "GET RID OF HER RIGHT NOW". If, say, Katta was Aviel's gf and joined for gen2 I would gleefully join in throwing stones at them, yet it still wouldn't be nearly as bad. Having her from the very start in a different branch that from his own admission was "proof of concept" is a totally different story. We also don't really see any kind of special treatment (how many months she is waiting for a new model now).

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 58362
edit 2: "Yuko Yurei, I need to understand: Did she actually drink her pee?"
It really is Idol's legacy :whatastory:

ATTENTION. MENTION OF FALSEEYED HAS BEEN DETECTED. AS A RESULT, THIS AUTOMATED RESPONSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED. HAVE A NICE DAY:

EDIT: Credit to Short for the clip.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
ATTENTION. MENTION OF FALSEEYED HAS BEEN DETECTED. AS A RESULT, THIS AUTOMATED RESPONSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED. HAVE A NICE DAY:

I must say this again. If there was no Pippa and no Kirsche, I would oshi Tenma so fucking hard I'd hold Elon at gunpoint to make him space laser carve into the moon a drawing of Tenma flipping off the Earth.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sorry I've been incredibly busy this week so I want to know did someone archive the 2nd part of the nurse stream?
1701395036332.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 58357
Good video."
View attachment 58358

take all of that with a grain of salt, the spanish side of weebs is filled with petty ass drama and bullshit. Wactor is a prime example of this. It can range from she ignored a fellow vtuber to bitch tried to seduce my husband and son levels of bullshit. I still think head jew did her dirty even if she did all what they listed, there's firing and firing with malice and they seemed to go the later.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Sorry I've been incredibly busy this week so I want to know did someone archive the 2nd part of the nurse stream?
View attachment 58383

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>click random point in the video
>she's on the bed with the Winnie the Pooh toy between her legs

I think I get the picture.

Top Bottom