"That pizza looks like it was gonna call me a slur"Lia Rinkou

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She was pretty active on facebook like 4 years ago. Her account is private though.

She was a filthy league player.

Found this picture in the comments lmao
View attachment 58230

It always comes back to League LOL

Final Fantasy 14 gets you crazy wives, League gets you crazy bitches

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Enough twitter stupidity. Here's some real scoop

You know how Aviel was found to have a famous Israeli gaming youtube channel? He did stuff in other channels too.
He was part of e-sports program Legends of Gaming Israel under his "SpicyCrap" name
dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

(his current Linkedin pfp)

Also part of LoGI was this girl GGLadenia

Listen to the voice, specially the laugh in the second video. Sounds familiar?

Here you can see the two together in Ladenia's streamlabs banner.
View attachment 58180
and couple photos from Aviel's reddit.
oo6i8ryorml11.png

Video unavailable as both purged their channels but Google cache saved the thumbnail, and the website has their names.
View attachment 58185

So turns out these two epic gamers met here and started dating, and years later when Mr. Spicy started a vtuber corp he gave one of the spots to Ladenia as... Kattarina Qutie.
With this info on mind it makes more sense why she didn't jump ship when 3 of her genmates left.
This is the recent post that got me down the rabbit hole. As usual I'd like to thank John Anonymous for having more schizo energy and finding this way back when Idol HE started. You guys can help by archiving the info

Imagine fucking the crazy one, thats why Israel never prosper

braindoko

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Its okay, just blame murray for breaking containment extra hard

"no, don't reshare this information that has been shared on this public forum, nooooooo." Get out of here. If this information shouldn't be shared then don't share it.

At any rate I'm sure at least ten times more people saw it here than saw my tweet.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
And Henry Kissinger apparently just died

Damn Jews keep taking L's

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

seenister

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
"no, don't reshare this information that has been shared on this public forum, nooooooo." Get out of here. If this information shouldn't be shared then don't share it.

At any rate I'm sure at least ten times more people saw it here than saw my tweet.
Becoming a drama fag got to ur head :BijouBijou:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brother we aren't poking fun at you because you shared the information, we're poking fun at you because you directly linked our secret club (that shows up on Google).

Limkin

Brother we aren't poking fun at you because you shared the information, we're poking fun at you because you directly linked our secret club (that shows up on Google).
Most people don't know how to use google, we are still pretty safe

Salado

Topo Chico

I hope Idol wins best org in the Filian Vtuber awards now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Attachments

• download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 16

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
(Ex) VSJ editor and twitch vtubing orbiter has some words to say

Iirc this was the one guy who said he knew some shit about VSJ back when Nyanners, Silver and Vei left

Oh this asshole- a few of my friends met him at TwitchCon '22 and apparently he will ask how many followers you have within a minute of meeting you. Literally the worst kind of leech on the platform, idk why so many indies are friends with him.

Also wasn't the aviel+katta relationship already common knowledge? Or am I misremembering something? Is this Riro grasping at straws to take Aviel down with her? Is she here?

I don't know if I really care though- if they started out working in an org together, I'd honestly be a bit surprised if she didn't start out helping out on the management side as well, not just as a talent.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Oh this asshole- a few of my friends met him at TwitchCon '22 and apparently he will ask how many followers you have within a minute of meeting you. Literally the worst kind of leech on the platform, idk why so many indies are friends with him.

Also wasn't the aviel+katta relationship already common knowledge? Or am I misremembering something? Is this Riro grasping at straws to take Aviel down with her? Is she here?

I don't know if I really care though- if they started out working in an org together, I'd honestly be a bit surprised if she didn't start out helping out on the management side as well, not just as a talent.
From what I've seen, it was only known to those who knew them before the vtuber stuff, so most of the English-speaking community was in the dark. Also, given that they used fucking management as a reason to fire Riro, I think they thought it was a secret as well. Pointing this out isn't necessarily grasping at straws as it sweeps away one of the biggest points against her. It's not going to win her a lawsuit, but it will definitely help her salvage a bit of her reputation.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Keep in mind too that Katta had a severe dropoff in viewership from debut till earlier this year. Like there a couple but hebrew speaking dudes in her chat? Pretty low. Could also account for the lower viewership as she has turbo GFE going on

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I had remember reading it was Neo. Dont remember where I read it.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
From what I've seen, it was only known to those who knew them before the vtuber stuff, so most of the English-speaking community was in the dark.
I think I might have seen it mentioned very casually on the farms? Maybe /vt/? Either way, it was usually mentioned in a light-hearted tone that could probably be dismissed as a joke, so that might be why.

Depending on when/if they stopped dating, it might still be grasping at straws- do we have any ideas about the timeline?

Top Bottom