"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Stunned But Dumb

Enough twitter stupidity. Here's some real scoop

You know how Aviel was found to have a famous Israeli gaming youtube channel? He did stuff in other channels too.
He was part of e-sports program Legends of Gaming Israel under his "SpicyCrap" name
dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

(his current Linkedin pfp)

Also part of LoGI was this girl GGLadenia

Listen to the voice, specially the laugh in the second video. Sounds familiar?

Here you can see the two together in Ladenia's streamlabs banner.
View attachment 58180
and couple photos from Aviel's reddit.
oo6i8ryorml11.png

Video unavailable as both purged their channels but Google cache saved the thumbnail, and the website has their names.
View attachment 58185

So turns out these two epic gamers met here and started dating, and years later when Mr. Spicy started a vtuber corp he gave one of the spots to Ladenia as... Kattarina Qutie.
With this info on mind it makes more sense why she didn't jump ship when 3 of her genmates left.
This is the recent post that got me down the rabbit hole. As usual I'd like to thank John Anonymous for having more schizo energy and finding this way back when Idol HE started. You guys can help by archiving the info

The funniest thing is it only really ever takes one big yab for people to start trying to dig

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
HOLY SHIT...
View attachment 58190
TIME TO RAT BOYS
Groomer corp?

Whats amusing is that Katta described herself as looking exactly like that. Why I wonder?

Jews be crazy I suppose

EDIT: And it goes without saying, Braindoko is on the money again, always trust Hannibal Lector

EDIT 2: @braindoko are you on the homelands? It'd be worth reposting that in that thread as well

Limkin

Katta's model kind of looks like her too. inb4 she isn't getting a new model because of inverse favoritism, where you bully someone you are close to to avoid criticism for having favorites

braindoko

Groomer corp?

Whats amusing is that Katta described herself as looking exactly like that. Why I wonder?

Jews be crazy I suppose

EDIT: And it goes without saying, Braindoko is on the money again, always trust Hannibal Lector

EDIT 2: @braindoko are you on the homelands? It'd be worth reposting that in that thread as well
You can repost it if you want
Also of note is that the one guy who tried to warn us back in 2022 also mentioned that one of the managers was dating Lilly Neo Sparkles, Pippa's sister which could mean there's more details left to uncover
And another anon, probably jewish, posted this
1701305747850.png

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Katta Aviel snip
Nice digging (meant for all involved), and thanks for the put-together post

So, is everything on the up-and-up with them then, and them dating is old news before it touched this site? Will we need a poll for which fanbase is more cucked to receive the green hat award?

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You can repost it if you want
Also of note is that the one guy who tried to warn us back in 2022 also mentioned that one of the managers was dating Lilly Neo Sparkles, Pippa's sister which could mean there's more details left to uncover
And another anon, probably jewish, posted this
View attachment 58194
I'm having issues with formatting the images over there (can't get the damn thumbnails to work). Anyone want to take over?

Stunned But Dumb

1701305914946.jpeg
"Agent R, come in. Your infiltration was successful, the precarious Jenga tower that is Idol has begun to tumble."

1701306002487.jpeg"Th-thank you! I didn't think it would go so well, though I had to improvise at certain parts..."

1701306102694.jpeg
"Yes, the paraglider at the iron dome was an interesting touch. I could've never saw that coming!"

Riro: "That took a lot of convincing to get to work... But now it's fine! I can be in Invaders Gen 3, right? We can all work together an-"
:lumitenmakillhim:

"Sorry, Agent R... But no one can know. In the end, our connection... was just a phase."

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im actually not surprised at all, how many jew are into vtubers? It makes sense that Aviel hired girls he knew if the startup company was purely from israel. And i mean, if his girlfriend was down to help him and become a vtuber on his watch it just proves they had a good relationship. Im not ready to call them a black company for that.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Im actually not surprised at all, how many jew are into vtubers? It makes sense that Aviel hired girls he knew if the startup company was purely from israel. And i mean, if his girlfriend was down to help him and become a vtuber on his watch it just proves they had a good relationship. Im not ready to call them a black company for that.
While true; one of the contract-breaking terms they fired the Slav Skitzo for was fucking management. This is solid evidence of hypocrisy, and it is a hit to Idol's reputation at the minimum.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Eh call it nepotism if you want but Katta does have a dedicated base and puts in the work seems like a nothing burger two coworkers continued to work together (though the dating does make it more interesting)

That being said good work putting the post together very nice.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Holy Fuck
They digged all of that info on retaliation or it was just something that everyone already knew?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
one of the managers was dating Lilly Neo Sparkles
I watched exactly two Neo streams - the one where Pippa stood her up then bailed early to drink, and then her graduation. Why does reading this bother me?

...oh right because she was a redhead and I fell in love immediately.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Whall true; one of the contract-breaking terms they fired the Slav Skitzo for was fucking management. This is solid evidence of hypocrisy, and its a hit to Idol's reputation at the minimum.
I think there is a difference between starting a company with your girlfriend and having a secret relationship manager/employee after getting hired. What braindoko found is good info but i fail to see the issue with it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I watched exactly two Neo streams - the one where Pippa stood her up then bailed early to drink, and then her graduation. Why does reading this bother me?

...oh right because she was a redhead and I fell in love immediately.
Cheers fellow redhead enjoyer, ginger women are objectively superior.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Enough twitter stupidity. Here's some real scoop

You know how Aviel was found to have a famous Israeli gaming youtube channel? He did stuff in other channels too.
He was part of e-sports program Legends of Gaming Israel under his "SpicyCrap" name
dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

(his current Linkedin pfp)

Also part of LoGI was this girl GGLadenia

Listen to the voice, specially the laugh in the second video. Sounds familiar?

Here you can see the two together in Ladenia's streamlabs banner.
View attachment 58180
and couple photos from Aviel's reddit.
oo6i8ryorml11.png

Video unavailable as both purged their channels but Google cache saved the thumbnail, and the website has their names.
View attachment 58185

So turns out these two epic gamers met here and started dating, and years later when Mr. Spicy started a vtuber corp he gave one of the spots to Ladenia as... Kattarina Qutie.
With this info on mind it makes more sense why she didn't jump ship when 3 of her genmates left.
This is the recent post that got me down the rabbit hole. As usual I'd like to thank John Anonymous for having more schizo energy and finding this way back when Idol HE started. You guys can help by archiving the info

https://archive.ph/HCOF3 1st /vt/ post
https://archive.ph/bqM8b 2nd /vt/ post
https://archive.ph/P6Aze IGN Israel
https://archive.ph/nlg7N Reddit couple photo post
https://archive.ph/JdoTg Frogi
Mossad is somehow stopping me downloading the videos, so if some-one else could do so it would be lovely

ogey_rrat

ogey
Well I wouldn't be surprised if this escalates further soon. Who knows if it will kill the corpo outright or not, though.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well I wouldn't be surprised if this escalates further soon. Who knows if it will kill the corpo outright or not, though.
Nah nothing its going to happen because Kyoresu its retarded and she just posted a meme instead of consulting a lawyer

Short

God Damn the Sun

braindoko

https://archive.ph/HCOF3 1st /vt/ post
https://archive.ph/bqM8b 2nd /vt/ post
https://archive.ph/P6Aze IGN Israel
https://archive.ph/nlg7N Reddit couple photo post
https://archive.ph/JdoTg Frogi
Mossad is somehow stopping me downloading the videos, so if some-one else could do so it would be lovely
try deturl.com it has several websites and tools to archive youtube. The gaming channel has more stuff those are just a sampling
Some of the pictures are straight from google results which makes them a weird format, but copy-pasting them in MS Paint and saving as PNG works
And if anyone wants to keep digging try searching for their names together in hebrew, it's in the Frogi article

Top Bottom