"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I like how he immedetly proved her point by doubling down on the nigga thing and not the drugs or management fucking

Actually did she even endorse AI art? Most small corpos have an ai tag just to filter it out and have actual human beans in the regular art tag

Not that it even matters if she did endorse Ai, just a thought

Bronze

Actually did she even endorse AI art? Most small corpos have an ai tag just to filter it out and have actual human beans in the regular art tag

Not that it even matters if she did endorse Ai, just a thought
This is the endorsement for him. Just not opposing it fully.

akari-chan

I like how he immedetly proved her point by doubling down on the nigga thing and still not caring about the drugs or management fucking

Damn that nigga's so angry for being called out. I'd bet my entire life savings that he's doing some real nasty shit behind the scenes.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
This is the endorsement for him. Just not opposing it fully.

Dude if you're gonna play leftist there's a million things more important to be focusing on, dipshit. These insignificant gestures to irrelevant shit does absolutely fucking nothing but make people angry.

braindoko

I was a fool for having high hopes in Idol ES
God, I hope Katta doesn't go the same route, she's skirting a lot of lines with her content.
About that...

edit: wrong thread

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sir we are all Mexicans with yellow fever

Don't lump me in with you beanfarmers, I don't know the first thing about burros or chanclas.

I haven't seen any irl/face posts of her on the forum outside of stuff from that one nurse stream, so here's a few pictures from her Instagram. Your mileage may vary on whether she's worth the cost of a management job.

View attachment 58004View attachment 58003View attachment 58002

Absolutely no. She's okay but if it was a choice between $100 and clapping cheeks, I'm taking the hundo. I don't even live in a place with real money either, so that's still like $35.79 in Freebux. She's a stepping stone to a hotter, slightly meatier anorexic pill slave at best.

No nigga i mean how she is going to walk back to being Ky0resu when they accused her of Stoner and Whore

She lives with it as stoner whores have to do when their reputation as stoner whores become known among stoner whore aficionados.

Damn. Someone actually managed to top the sex god, Mari Mari.

:whatastory:

Mari takes 5 guys and thinks "Alright this is fine."

Ky0resu fatfingers 55 and thinks "Hmm... if I book a room for a weekend..."

I would also like to call back to a post I made on Halloween which I believe is in response to a stream she'd had that went into members only at the end where the gangbang meetup details were being arranged.

Truly I am a mad seer blessed with the tongue of Malkav. Was I kidding? Was I serious? Yes.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At times I am reminded that it's OK that self-published authors can just spend $10 on an AI book cover and not $300,000 from some pozzed brainlet on twitter. But it's not comforting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I like how he immedetly proved her point by doubling down on the nigga thing and still not caring about the drugs or management fucking

Something funni i noticed
Iron Mouse, who is good friends with the "Yamanba of Nippon" Mori Calliope, follows him.

Mori keeps being cancelled for her almost decade old tweets saying "nigga" and for "appropiating" black music

:pochiidontlikeit:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Something funni i noticed
Iron Mouse, who is good friends with the "Yamanba of Nippon" Mori Calliope, follows him.
Mori who keeps being cancelled for her almost decade old tweets saying "nigga" and for "appropiating" black music

:pochiidontlikeit:
Yamanba to Yamanba communication

Stunned But Dumb

Doesn't Amelia Watson also have an AI Art tag?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Doesn't Amelia Watson also have an AI Art tag?
A lot of chuubas do. Although it's never presented negatively, I always interpreted it as a quarantine tag so it doesn't show up in the main art tag.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"Hey, guys, guys! She did all of those terrible things, but she said NIGGA MORE THAN ONCE, and she had a HASHTAG FOR AI ART and SHE WAS ALSO A LEWD LOLI."

Nice priorities, retard.

A bit more context, this guy has gone after Riro before for the things he listed there, and when he got heat for it for the femboy that he is, he deleted his thread.

This fag is throwing out "we" like he has a pixie in his pocket or something. I'm not defending her, nor have I ever preached against the use of the dreaded "n word" or AI art. I'm not a fan of the third one, but whatever. I don't care that she did these at all. If anything, the first two make her more entertaining in my eyes, given how much fun it is to watch people seethe over it.

Which makes it super funny when he says shit like this:

Nigga, who's out here profiting off Vietnamese culture? Because you don't get to claim Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc culture is your culture just because you come from the same continent. Get fucking real femboy.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nigga, who's out here profiting off Vietnamese culture? Because you don't get to claim Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc culture is your culture just because you come from the same continent. Get fucking real femboy.

Vietnamese food has a pretty decent niche in the West, more than other SEA nations. Other than that, I can’t think of much.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
Its not like rest of the list is full of minor issues either, so I don't understand the focus on the word during a song while they exist.
It's because they don't think the things listed are bad. These are the kinds of retards that think setting up places for junkies to get high at is a good idea.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Vietnamese food has a pretty decent niche in the West, more than other SEA nations. Other than that, I can’t think of much.
I would say chinese food and sushi's are more popular in my region at least but yeah vietnamese food comes close behind

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
in my mind its chinese thai and japanese foods

and probably filipino since they love pinoybaiting

Tired Taxpayer

So I have been missing from the vtuber world for a few weeks ~ almost a month and the first thing I see when I come back is that someone beat Mari Mari on the Vtuber "run train" awards...wow didn't expected that.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom