"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She just sung nigga when covering some weebified rap music

Thats her major sin

Well that's boring.

She can redeem herself by doing some parody videos where she emulates Terry Davis.

This is it, Riro, this is the way to your new fandom.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"Hey, guys, guys! She did all of those terrible things, but she said NIGGA MORE THAN ONCE, and she had a HASHTAG FOR AI ART and SHE WAS ALSO A LEWD LOLI."

Nice priorities, retard.

A bit more context, this guy has gone after Riro before for the things he listed there, and when he got heat for it for the femboy that he is, he deleted his thread.

these Yamanbas are the same people who were waving sings of a convicted pedophile chanting that he was a hero to their cause during the rittenhouse shitshow

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Well that's boring.

She can redeem herself by doing some parody videos where she emulates Terry Davis.

This is it, Riro, this is the way to your new fandom.
Embrace the schizo racist pill and I might consider forgiveness.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's very unlikely Riro is actually here. But I will say that she needs to SHUT UP and say as little as possible on this topic. Nothing good will come of her talking about it without legal representation.
Counterpoint: if she keeps saying stupid shit it'll get really funny.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I was conspiring to give Ember 15k worth of Door Dash gift cards but it looks like these corpos take this stuff real seriously.

Well, guess I'll just have to give it to Nikado Avocado, AGAIN

Zyklon Mag

(Ex) VSJ editor and twitch vtubing orbiter has some words to say

Iirc this was the one guy who said he knew some shit about VSJ back when Nyanners, Silver and Vei left

I also remember these posts around the time of the magves break name dropping this femboy constantly and linking to a video claiming he had info on them. I also remember that evanito/his shill buttslaves would get angry whenever someone told them to fuck off. Clout chasing :nehgah:

akari-chan

How brave of those people to shit on Riro just as she was terminated... :annoyedpippa:
Wonder why they didn't speak out before. Faggots.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How brave of those people to shit on Riro just as she was terminated... :annoyedpippa:
Wonder why they didn't speak out before. Faggots.
faggotry

simple as

these Yamanbas will jump on the latest heat to get a crumb of attention and crumple on the slightest criticism

and black

Bronze

(Ex) VSJ editor and twitch vtubing orbiter has some words to say

Iirc this was the one guy who said he knew some shit about VSJ back when Nyanners, Silver and Vei left

Someone could commit mass violence and these people would discuss the time they said n word 15 years ago on a CoD lobby.
Its not like rest of the list is full of minor issues either, so I don't understand the focus on the word during a song while they exist.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Roca is postponing her donothon after talks with management, likely related.

Archive

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I genuinely do not understand these people's obsession with picking the lowest level of concerns when it comes to going after a talent.
Because those concerns are what earn you good boy points in the Virtue Signal Olympics, not having any genuine concerns. As pointed out by Foxu and this other poster -

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Because those concerns are what earn you good boy points in the Virtue Signal Olympics, not having any genuine concerns. As pointed out by Foxu and this other poster -

:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I like how he immedetly proved her point by doubling down on the nigga thing and still not caring about the drugs or management fucking

Last edited:

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

Top Bottom