"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji L Collection

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

IdenticalPlateaus

"the other person was evil and I gave them a big whooping and happy ending for me"
You really think someone would do that? Go on the internet and lie about someone being evil?
:crushface:

tgmslc

Hey, now, let's stop arguing over some femboy crossplayer's gender presentation like a bunch of trans rights bloggers and appreciate that NijiEN is apparently still taking L's
1000011165.png

(apologies for scuff Google Lens autotranslate)

Holy shit, Nijisanji EN slipping into 3-view territory as a branch. It really is over.

Limkin

If you try to see where the difference went, the only place that even has enough viewtime total to accomodate the lost views is Hololive. You can combine total of multiple agencies below NijiEN on the list and it will still not add up to how much they've lost. Give it a year and fucking Holostars and PC will be higher than them
Probably Ennaschizo taking some things out of context, but I can't subject myself to Enna for more than a second.to really check.
I don't know anyone else who still watches her, it's definitely him.

Smelliest007

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Get what they deserve.

Probably Ennaschizo taking some things out of context, but I can't subject myself to Enna for more than a second to really check.
I do find some of it funny.

Give me a couple of minutes and I'll check but it's definetely written by Ennaschizo, usual writing style and images at the bottom

Edit: Alright, checked it, seems like the conversation starts as someone mentions a fan project for Ethyria's 3 years anniversary and sends her into this sort of reflection tangent. Seems like a pretty accurate translation, except for the words in capital letters, as it seems to make emphasis on certain phrases in order to make it sound more agressive. But that aside it accurate. Once she's done another chat sends her on a tangent about movies so that would seem like all.

Edit 2: Kind of nitpicky, but now that I'm reading the images I'm sure the third one is wrong, about having 5 months and a half of vacations, I remember she had a really big break in october/november but that was in order to record AR live and work in japan, and even if we count those as vacations I'm still sure it doesn't reach the five months mark. The fourth image is absolutely true though, just checked and she hasn't done a cover or collab with other Vtubers in months
As a reward/punishment for reading that here are some Ennaschizo posts and lore, in case you want to see mental illness in action 12 3

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Kuro had his 1year anniversary recently which came with a lot more than just a new model and some lore.

(There is a longer version of the VOD that includes stuff like well wishes from colleagues, chats with fans and fan anniversary projects)
He essentially had an entire redebut with his new design "Kaizoku Kuro", which means the undead Kuro is now well and truly dead.

He even went as far as to unlist all his previous VODs and Videos and placing them in an "undead era" playlist.
This new model is a quite obvious nod to his persona from before Nijisanji "Kaizoku Kaito". His new mama is Senzaki Makoto which means he is now brothers with Bettel from Holostars.

As part of this major overhaul he also reorganized his YouTube channels: His main channel is going to be mostly horror gaming videos, his VOD and Clip channels will resume normal duties and he added three more channels with a Pokémon TCG channel, a "plus" channel for everything that doesn't fit the main channel and his IRL channel which already existed but was never really used before. He also wants to create a Patreon for "lost content" and other extras.
Also, there's some merch I guess

Overall a very nice model which incorporates most of his previous personas in clever ways, the channel thing I can see leading to confusion but as long as he keeps the main attractions on his socials it should be fine.

Ren Zotto seems to have subtweeted for Kuro's redebut. Not the first time he's done something like that, especially with VShojo.

Some other things I had bookmarked:
Doppio has a big project in the pipeline which "will affect the entirety of Niji"

Ver Vermillion wants to go on a semi-hiatus after his outfit comes out mid October.

Limkin

Doppio has a big project in the pipeline which "will affect the entirety of Niji"
I am still waiting on the "series of big company wide projects" they announced last autumn and nothing ever made it out. Unless they think mario tournament and one cover a month is big

Smelliest007

NijiGTA but with EN minus Luca and hookers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hey, now, let's stop arguing over some femboy crossplayer's gender presentation like a bunch of trans rights bloggers and appreciate that NijiEN is apparently still taking L's
View attachment 79716
(apologies for scuff Google Lens autotranslate)

Holy shit, Nijisanji EN slipping into 3-view territory as a branch. It really is over.
If Phase has another big incline next year and Niji either stagnates or fucks up again then Phase of all people will be ln the way to mogging them holy shit
A random canada-chink using techbro money stumbles his way into biting the heels of the biggest JP Corpo's EN branch primarily due to incompetence of the latter

The absolute state

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean you replied to bait not even aimed at you in the first place.

EDIT: I was agreeing with you while trying to bait a dumb response out of nenelove.
Obsessed

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If Phase has another big incline next year and Niji either stagnates or fucks up again then Phase of all people will be ln the way to mogging them holy shit

A random canada-chink using techbro money stumbles his way into biting the heels of the biggest JP Corpo's EN branch primarily due to incompetence of the latter

The absolute state
If it gets to that point, I hope the rrats are proven true and the drama as the rats flee the burning yacht (in a lake of pronouns, fagflags, and Big Macs) pushes further content about the internal dysfunction out into the public.

JusticeDog

Get what they deserve.

Probably Ennaschizo taking some things out of context, but I can't subject myself to Enna for more than a second to really check.
I do find some of it funny.

Kurosanji is going to have a field day with this one once that guy that steals everything posts it over there.

Even though she is stupid by default, seems especially dumb to double down on defending Niji especially when she talks about how much everyone has shat on them for almost an entire year at the same time.

Wonder what this "full story" is. There's no reason to defend Niji like this when nearly everything she said could have been solely focused on herself and her community without bringing up the company at all.

Hope we get a real leak about what happened one day. Niji can't go any lower, may as well just tell us everything. :baeJam:

Helkar

Niji will probably slowly decline, but unless a mass-graduation event happens i don't see Phase growing enough to overcome them in a year.
Still, the fact that we're talking about it as a possibility is hilarious.

Limkin

Wonder what this "full story" is. There's no reason to defend Niji like this when nearly everything she said could have been solely focused on herself and her community without bringing up the company at all.
Company mandated shilling. Also no one will hire her if she gets fired or the branch goes under and continuing to work for them will stop making enough money. Her future very much hinges on how much the company can salvage their reputation

closedblas

That AKA Virtual jump is always pretty funny.
They onboarded ONShannon, aka Siska Leontyne (who had an unbelievably SEX model), this year, got her a (equally sex) 2d model, and she's been inclining decently. Hopefully she can reach her Niji numbers by EOY.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Haven't posted about my besfriend bint in a while.

I wonder if he will realise one day that people discuss him and document him because of the insane amount of retarded takes he can shit on twitter in a single day. It doesnt have anything to do with being a niji fan really, he's just that amusingly stupid and will let everyone know how much ego searching he does which is just double the fun really. Also he mentions the farms but he waa discussed there only once and it waa two post of @Superduper Samurai and @Serbian Peacemakers. But hey Kiwifarms is a popular site so of course gotta put the name on it to get pity points from other twitter users over "le evil doxing site that drove people to suicide".

While im at it, i'll also add that bint noticed recently that big(?) Vtubers were softblocking him. Probably has nothing to do with the fact he tried to go after Bao of all people for having a positive relation with FalseEyed.

Possibly after realising a little bit how much of an annoyance he can be he decided to "calm down" and focus on his personal diary. Looking at the amount of tweets he still make i think he already forgot about being less of a sperg to the eyes of vtubers. Hopefully after he read this he'll remember?

Archive

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Possibly after realising a little bit how much of an annoyance he can be he decided to "calm down" and focus on his personal diary. Looking at the amount of tweets he still make i think he already forgot about being less of a sperg to the eyes on vtubers. Hopefully after he read this he'll remember?

Archive
Huge doubt. He immediately sperged the day after. Probably realizes no one will subscribe with money to his diary. Next best thing to money is attention.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Haven't posted about my besfriend bint in a while.

I wonder if he will realise one day that people discuss him and document him because of the insane amount of retarded takes he can shit on twitter in a single day. It doesnt have anything to do with being a niji fan really, he's just that amusingly stupid and will let everyone know how much ego searching he does which is just double the fun really. Also he mentions the farms but he waa discussed there only once and it waa two post of @Superduper Samurai and @Serbian Peacemakers. But hey Kiwifarms is a popular site so of course gotta put the name on it to get pity points from other twitter users over "le evil doxing site that drove people to suicide".

While im at it, i'll also add that bint noticed recently that big(?) Vtubers were softblocking him. Probably has nothing to do with the fact he tried to go after Bao of all people for having a positive relation with FalseEyed.

Possibly after realising a little bit how much of an annoyance he can be he decided to "calm down" and focus on his personal diary. Looking at the amount of tweets he still make i think he already forgot about being less of a sperg to the eyes of vtubers. Hopefully after he read this he'll remember?

Archive

His on-going crusade vs False is deeply amusing, currently False is a mainstay of the twitch side of western vtubers to the point where VSJ gave him some shit to hype up. He keeps wondering why people make fun or dont give him the time of day when he spends time subtweet-ing about why people havent blocked the wrongthinkers he personnaly dislikes

Top Bottom