"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"Nym

Nijisanji L Collection

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Sisters are afraid of holofans in public now.

I dunno man. "Around Holos never relax" doesn't have the same ring.
The idea a Nijifan basically grasps their purse and crosses the street if they see someone wearing a Hololive hat DOES give me the giggles though.
Hat: Man I love Fauna
Weird Nijicreature: "I love not living in FEAR FOR MY LIFE seeing you approach the cashier to buy some bread and Jelly."

Remember to assert dominance in these situations! Mantain eye contact with them as you grab a snickers or whatever while arriving at the cashier. Let them know you don't NEED the extra snack, but you can get it because you aren't busy clutching your merch. Smile at them and claim you hope that personally funds a +1 to your kill count for funding war. Tell them it's for after the Big Mac you're getting across the street. On your way out make sure to do your best Doki laugh. It gives them nightmares Aqua could only DREAM of giving Mike.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dunno man. "Around Holos never relax" doesn't have the same ring.
The idea a Nijifan basically grasps their purse and crosses the street if they see someone wearing a Hololive hat DOES give me the giggles though.
Hat: Man I love Fauna
Weird Nijicreature: "I love not living in FEAR FOR MY LIFE seeing you approach the cashier to buy some bread and Jelly."

Remember to assert dominance in these situations! Mantain eye contact with them as you grab a snickers or whatever while arriving at the cashier. Let them know you don't NEED the extra snack, but you can get it because you aren't busy clutching your merch. Smile at them and claim you hope that personally funds a +1 to your kill count for funding war. Tell them it's for after the Big Mac you're getting across the street. On your way out make sure to do your best Doki laugh. It gives them nightmares Aqua could only DREAM of giving Mike.
You should never relax around Hololive fans though, we are worse than ghetto niggas.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sisters are afraid of holofans in public now.

I feel like these scenarios are made up and these terminally online retards never leave their house and just concoct horrible situations in their head.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
You should never relax around Hololive fans though, we are worse than ghetto niggas.
Can confirm. The hood niggas living around the Breaking Dimensions venue were terrified of us.
:nehgah:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can confirm. The hood niggas living around the Breaking Dimensions venue were terrified of us.
Seeing a bunch of men disguised as anime girls would give me the creeps too tbh.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Seeing a bunch of men disguised as anime girls would give me the creeps too tbh.
1708494979457.png

What is really crazy about this is, i first saw this first pic luwud shared while scrolling twitter. I follow a bunch of cosplayer so i didnt give it much thoughts, i just went "cute cosplay" and continued scrolling. Until @RestlessRain posted in this thread then i realized it was a guy. And im honestly not even surprised its a guy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>You are a ghetto negro living in NY
>Try to mug some weeaboo fag trying to find the line
>Thousands of weeb niggas descend on your ass and curbstomp you to death
>SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, those hood niggas must have been really scared to see you, @Shuba Saber, and @Aka Split playing "who's hand is up my ass" with each other.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You fuckers must really be used to see traps in your shitholes to be able to differentiate them at first glance even with them wearing a mask huh. I think there is a difference between this fag and people like jimmy and the rat cosplayer just to name a few.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You fuckers must really be used to see traps in your shitholes to be able to differentiate them at first glance even with them wearing a mask huh. I think there is a difference between this fag and people like jimmy and the rat cosplayer just to name a few.
gonna be honest it gives the same vibes as screaming no homo loudly just for touching hands with another man.

Got something you wanna share with the class Nenelove?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gonna be honest it gives the same vibes as screaming no homo loudly just for touching hands with another man.

Dude that's the Frenchman not the spic overlord

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You might have the worst baits in the entire forum but i'll bite anyways to tell you that you are retarded

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
>Tap on notifications
>Sees a bunch of retards arguing about niggas
>Scrolls to check the name of the thread
>Remembers how incompetent Nijisanji is

>Nods and takes a sip of beer

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Usually the kind like Jimmy and other "cosplayer" that did are generally doing it for funsies and just dressed up with their oshi costume without caring about looking the part. They know they doing it because its fun while still showing their love for their oshi in a somewhat shameless way. This means that they don't try to hide their obviously male look and just vibing with the costume.

Meanwhile, people that's like Naokomama with that Shiori cosplay and other femboys/hardcore crossdressers pretty much see the cosplays similar to their female counterpart and will try to really look like the character they cosplayed (which might be their oshii or because they like the character but not necessarily follow them). They more often than not will try to keep their physique to look feminine as possible/as best as they could and depending on them and they can either openly show they're a guy with female outfit or they tried to hide it (for reasons that's only really clear to them)

For these particular one, their excuse can range from:
- "No one cosplayed my oshii so I cosplayed as them even though I'm a guy"
- "I just like wearing female clothing." or "I'm gay."
- "I felt like I want to do it."
- "I lost a bet".

The feminine ones generally can lean into the former category of cosplaying for vibing and fun while at least try to make it look better than just 'wear an outfit and bam done', but they can also lean toward femboy route, like genuinely doing it because they are legit gay (or likes being a sissy) or worse, slipping into the trans-route and probably trying to be a woman and went into 41% in their short future.

At least from personal observations, no one in ID cosplay that I have encountered being crossdressing cosplayers has fallen into the trans-route and just doing it for those four excuses I mentioned. One of my IRL cosplayer friend that goes with the feminine crossdress literally doing it for the first excuse even.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You might have the worst baits in the entire forum but i'll bite anyways to tell you that you are retarded
Is it really truly weak if it keeps working? :smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Or people just cosplay whatever fits their build. which is why i only go as jabba the hutt.

Edit: whoops this was meant to be an edit. jannies mind sweeping this.
Jannies don't sweep this, everyone laugh at this double-posting retard.

Top Bottom