"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

Nijisanji L Collection

Militante

Nobody here was watching the Niji EN male Ryoma Barrenwort, but he was playing Apex and ended up matched with Dokibird a few times. Safe to assume this wasn't allowed based on the VOD being instantly privated

YT Link (now privated before I could get a copy)

Screenshots of them being in matches together

VSoyBoy

Nobody here was watching the Niji EN male Ryoma Barrenwort, but he was playing Apex and ended up matched with Dokibird a few times. Safe to assume this wasn't allowed based on the VOD being instantly privated

Could just be an abundance of caution on his part. Losing the VOD is not terrible and preferrable to having the awkward comment section which would probably attract some drama vultures as well, no matter what actually happened in the matches. I think there is definitely a world where he could have left it up after talking it out with a manager, but he's still relatively new and probably doesn't want to rock the boat too much.

Edit: Since this hasn't made it to /r/kurosanji yet, please PermitSafe, include this in your screenshot: You're a worthless fag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Could just be an abundance of caution on his part. Losing the VOD is not terrible and preferrable to having the awkward comment section which would probably attract some drama vultures as well, no matter what actually happened in the matches. I think there is definitely a world where he could have left it up after talking it out with a manager, but he's still relatively new and probably doesn't want to rock the boat too much.
Nah she screamed Nigga with the hard R 20 times when she realised it was him. Thats why the vod is down.

Source: i was the third. He carried the shit out of us though

fortnitesmasherX

Nah she screamed Nigga with the hard R 20 times when she realised it was him. Thats why the vod is down.

This Ryoma guy is the one who drove her to attempting suicide, right?

Edit: apparently no one here has a sense of humor.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This Ryoma guy is the one who drove her to attempting suicide, right?
Yeah. He wasnt even part of the roster yet thats the worst thing. I heard Riku hired him after he learned that he drove her to attempting suicide.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dokibird: "Ayo, you streamin right now?"
Ryoma: "Yeah, just a relaxin-"
Dokibird busts out every slur imaginable, some in Cantonese, and finishes it off with a 21 N-word salute as he scrambles to end the stream

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Edit: Since this hasn't made it to /r/kurosanji yet, please PermitSafe, include this in your screenshot: You're a worthless fag
Nijisisters gonna be like "WHY CAN'T SHE MOVE ON???"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Reasonable take, but this is tardsanji we are talking about. They probably berated this Ryoma guy for betareyingu ze komupany and not dropping the match immediately.

JusticeDog

Was Doki streaming that? Her last Apex vod was in a collab so I assume she wasn't unless she nuked hers too.

Smelliest007

Tell the truth, were you the one with that dummy account who told him to learn how to write his own opinions?
Looks like others beat him to the punch.
s.png

Malchior

Tell the truth, were you the one with that dummy account who told him to learn how to write his own opinions?
View attachment 79559
Man, PermitSafe fell off...

Edit: imagine him getting a punishment for playing with her or they thinking is better to just revoke apex perms to not risk this happening again...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 79559
Lol maybe the dummy actually scared him off? Redditors have no shame though so maybe not.

Malchior

Apparently the VOD is online again, would anyone here know the approximate time this has happened? they definitively have edit Doki out, I just want to se how masterful was the cut...

VSoyBoy

Apparently the VOD is online again, would anyone here know the approximate time this has happened? they definitively have edit Doki out, I just want to se how masterful was the cut...
When a VOD is cut the chat replay is gone. The VOD was not edited and Doki is still in there.

(Timestamp 4:58:55)

VSoyBoy

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

JusticeDog

When a VOD is cut the chat replay is gone. The VOD was not edited and Doki is still in there.

He got twice as many kills as Doki :SelenHAHAhere:

tgmslc

I think he handled this pretty professionally, just played the game & only referred to Doki as "my teammate" for the brief minutes they were on a team together. This should die a boring, quiet death but if it blows up somehow it'll just be further evidence that Nijisanji are far and away the worst fans in this space.

He got twice as many kills as Doki :SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah, I'm neither Asian nor autistic enough to have played more than 30 minutes of Apex this decade but is he... actually pretty good?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Malchior

I think he handled this pretty professionally, just played the game & only referred to Doki as "my teammate" for the brief minutes they were on a team together. This should die a boring, quiet death but if it blows up somehow it'll just be further evidence that Nijisanji are far and away the worst fans in this space.
the only moment one can speculate he was referring to Doki was at 5:02:44, but it would be a huge stretch, since the only teammate near him at that moment was the random one, so I don't think it was.
Doki has an unfortunate disability (she is female).
Around Half of the globe suffers from this disability, sad isn't it?

Top Bottom