"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I honestly forgot about Hana as more Holos were pumped out. Whatever happened there?
Hana debuted along with two other ID talents (Taka Radjiman and ZEA Cornelia) in a 3 person mixed wave. They get lukewarm attentions in the ID market at the time but Hana at some point manages to get the attention of EN market due to her fluency in english thanks to her mixed blood (Hafu, American father, Japanese Mother, foreigner living/studying in ID) which means when she tried using english on her stream, people took notice.

This culminates in her DOOM 2016 stream where she shows both her english fluency, the sheer contrast of this funni ID woman playing boomer shooter and also her dad appearing that won people over and gained attention on the EN side of thing.

The issue that happened is that Hana did not capitalize on this moment to expand herself or aid her fellow NijiID. She herself got a big case of wanting to be out of the spotlight but she ended up getting it and doesn't like it.

On the other side of things, Niji keep applying their Quantity over Quality strategies means that the talents the sent out didn't get enough time to acclimate or getting subscribers naturally, and combined with the generally niche-ness and somewhat casual-like feel to it means that their overall numbers are slow and thus less money for Riku.

In short:
- Hana got spotlight for possible expansion for EN market earlier but refuses to take it, instead wanting smaller fanbase than getting bigger.
- Niji way of quantity over quality means that it took them till the debut of Mika till they get a popular nijiID other than Hana as every other talent are more or less fine with their small but loyal fanbase.
- Lack of advertising for the ID and the fact that most of the talent except Hana and some few are not fluent (or too introvert) in Japanese to do cross-branch collabs and there wasn't any EN at the time (only India or English speaking KR and VirtuaReal/CN talents)
- Instead of treating the appearances of HoloID seriously and try to make NijiID better or at least acknowledging that they have a rival in the same country, decided to merge it with JP and left the ID without anything.

You can say that Hana is at fault for squandering the chance and she also didn't really try to help the other talents on ID to achieve it (acting as JP translator for cross branch collab, as example) which doesn't help her case. But at the same time the agency didn't do more to aid/market them and did not give out incentive or motivation to gain more popularity other than loyal fans, and when HoloID gaining bigger grounds more than ever, Niji just... lost hope and deleted the ID's identity in favour of merging them to the JP.

So yeah, to some people, Hana is at fault. But in the bigger scale of things, everyone is at fault.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

Now, Uki tweets a lot, but this is the first time that I've something like replying to things containing former colleagues from him.
Also, the crotch holding frame became one of those redraw challenges and I've seen most of the Holostars and several other VTubers with crushed balls already.

Wonder has some kind of restriction been lifted or they just don’t care anymore. Hmm…

Malchior

Wonder has some kind of restriction been lifted or they just don’t care anymore. Hmm…

if it pleases the cliq- I mean the management it's ok :shubaIapprob:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hana debuted along with two other ID talents (Taka Radjiman and ZEA Cornelia) in a 3 person mixed wave. They get lukewarm attentions in the ID market at the time but Hana at some point manages to get the attention of EN market due to her fluency in english thanks to her mixed blood (Hafu, American father, Japanese Mother, foreigner living/studying in ID) which means when she tried using english on her stream, people took notice.

This culminates in her DOOM 2016 stream where she shows both her english fluency, the sheer contrast of this funni ID woman playing boomer shooter and also her dad appearing that won people over and gained attention on the EN side of thing.

The issue that happened is that Hana did not capitalize on this moment to expand herself or aid her fellow NijiID. She herself got a big case of wanting to be out of the spotlight but she ended up getting it and doesn't like it.

On the other side of things, Niji keep applying their Quantity over Quality strategies means that the talents the sent out didn't get enough time to acclimate or getting subscribers naturally, and combined with the generally niche-ness and somewhat casual-like feel to it means that their overall numbers are slow and thus less money for Riku.

In short:
- Hana got spotlight for possible expansion for EN market earlier but refuses to take it, instead wanting smaller fanbase than getting bigger.
- Niji way of quantity over quality means that it took them till the debut of Mika till they get a popular nijiID other than Hana as every other talent are more or less fine with their small but loyal fanbase.
- Lack of advertising for the ID and the fact that most of the talent except Hana and some few are not fluent (or too introvert) in Japanese to do cross-branch collabs and there wasn't any EN at the time (only India or English speaking KR and VirtuaReal/CN talents)
- Instead of treating the appearances of HoloID seriously and try to make NijiID better or at least acknowledging that they have a rival in the same country, decided to merge it with JP and left the ID without anything.

You can say that Hana is at fault for squandering the chance and she also didn't really try to help the other talents on ID to achieve it (acting as JP translator for cross branch collab, as example) which doesn't help her case. But at the same time the agency didn't do more to aid/market them and did not give out incentive or motivation to gain more popularity other than loyal fans, and when HoloID gaining bigger grounds more than ever, Niji just... lost hope and deleted the ID's identity in favour of merging them to the JP.

So yeah, to some people, Hana is at fault. But in the bigger scale of things, everyone is at fault.
Didn't Niji also offer Hana a priority order on her 3D because she was popping off so hard, which she declined because she wanted everyone in ID to get 3D too? And then supposedly that backfired for her because Niji told her to go pound sand and put her on the backburner?

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Didn't Niji also offer Hana a priority order on her 3D because she was popping off so hard, which she declined because she wanted everyone in ID to get 3D too? And then supposedly that backfired for her because Niji told her to go pound sand and put her on the backburner?
I don't really remember much regarding the priority, but my current theory is that before Mika appeared, only Hana at the time that potentially has the resources (read: money) to fly to japan and get 3D debut if she so chooses at the time. ANYCOLOR probably doesn't want to fund plane tickets for a bunch of SEAfags that didn't reach the needed number and at the same time wasting fund making or giving ways to do 3D debut to the ID staff, so Hana is the obvious choice to go with.

Maybe what you said were right, that Hana would prefer to let her other talents or more specifically ZEA and Taka to have 3D model debut first, but Niji probably find it too hard or whatever and decided to focus on Hana specifically. Combined with the effect of covid and other complications meaning that by stroke of luck or whatever only Hana that was able to actually got to japan and showcase her 3D at Nijifes and the subsequent debut (which got delayed)

I don't think that Hana's 3D debut stuff caused the rest of ID to be put in backburner, but the merge basically culled any expectation for it. Combined with JP already having long list of 3D debut queue and knowing that ID is cooked, the talents themselves decided to leave before they even get 3D in the first place.

VSoyBoy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
and is it me or does Quinn look like the result of throwing all mid 2010s youtube/vine e-celebs in a blender
It's like someone took Jerma and removed 90% of his testosterone.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
im suprised he actually had balls to smash
and is it me or does Quinn look like the result of throwing all mid 2010s youtube/vine e-celebs in a blender

To me he kinda looks like that guy who tries to "humorously" shame companies for making things.

Smelliest007

Oh did she vocally regret her decisions later on?

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Oh did she vocally regret her decisions later on?
Not that I've know off (i'm not fully invested in her). Her wanting smaller fanbase is more pronounced in her PL/RM account, however, as she (or he, pronoun stuff) only kept the RM to small amount of loyal fans from both her past and Hana's and her big fumble (the fansly stuff and BVTM/Kyouko's dumbassery) caused her to close up even further.

Hana doesn't really mind her current numbers right now, but she doesn't do anything to expand either, hence lack of schedule and random streaming beyond her getting addicted to Zenless Zen Zero.

Smelliest007

Not that I've know off (i'm not fully invested in her). Her wanting smaller fanbase is more pronounced in her PL/RM account, however, as she (or he, pronoun stuff) only kept the RM to small amount of loyal fans from both her past and Hana's and her big fumble (the fansly stuff and BVTM/Kyouko's dumbassery) caused her to close up even further.

Hana doesn't really mind her current numbers right now, but she doesn't do anything to expand either, hence lack of schedule and random streaming beyond her getting addicted to Zenless Zen Zero.
Wtf did brownoidVTM do?

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I don't really remember much regarding the priority, but my current theory is that before Mika appeared, only Hana at the time that potentially has the resources (read: money) to fly to japan and get 3D debut if she so chooses at the time. ANYCOLOR probably doesn't want to fund plane tickets for a bunch of SEAfags that didn't reach the needed number and at the same time wasting fund making or giving ways to do 3D debut to the ID staff, so Hana is the obvious choice to go with.

Maybe what you said were right, that Hana would prefer to let her other talents or more specifically ZEA and Taka to have 3D model debut first, but Niji probably find it too hard or whatever and decided to focus on Hana specifically. Combined with the effect of covid and other complications meaning that by stroke of luck or whatever only Hana that was able to actually got to japan and showcase her 3D at Nijifes and the subsequent debut (which got delayed)

I don't think that Hana's 3D debut stuff caused the rest of ID to be put in backburner, but the merge basically culled any expectation for it. Combined with JP already having long list of 3D debut queue and knowing that ID is cooked, the talents themselves decided to leave before they even get 3D in the first place.

To rrat on the Hana stuff a little further, I'll also point out that Michi/Mika has come out after graduating and said that her approach to work as compared to other NijiID members meant that some ID talents did not get along with her. Hana has always seemed to be high on the list of candidates of "not liking Mika" to me because she supposedly sacrificed her personal success for her friends in the branch, while Mika didn't. IIRC the two of them didn't collab often after the ID merge, either. :cursedbae:

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
im suprised he actually had balls to smash
I was just about to post he looks like that "Story Time" Vine guy but gayer and 1% of the T.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wtf did brownoidVTM do?
Hana's RM whored out on a Fansly stream (full on sticking things down there) and a lot of people found out BrownVTM included and he then posted a lot of memes on Twitter about it, Hana's RM then went into hiding right after deleting her Fansly and the majority of people angry at BrownVTM are coomers denied their coom content.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Hana's RM whored out on a Fansly stream (full on sticking things down there) and a lot of people found out BrownVTM included and he then posted a lot of memes on Twitter about it, Hana's RM then went into hiding right after deleting her Fansly and the majority of people angry at BrownVTM are coomers denied their coom content.
Though to be frank, it's not just coomer material either. Hana's PL is more or less obscure enough that the idea of her opening fansly is basically a good enough excuse to let her share stuff that otherwise never comes up both as Hana and her PL.

It's a bit of a reach, really. But it's still something to consider since vtubers that ended up opening fansly either used it to share their NSFW stuff or even fleshposting. Alas, Kyouko/BVTM ended up sharing it outside of /vt/ and it becomes basically the only thing that people talked about, causing Hana to go DFE and thus losing possible new info about her.

To rrat on the Hana stuff a little further, I'll also point out that Michi/Mika has come out after graduating and said that her approach to work as compared to other NijiID members meant that some ID talents did not get along with her. Hana has always seemed to be high on the list of candidates of "not liking Mika" to me because she supposedly sacrificed her personal success for her friends in the branch, while Mika didn't. IIRC the two of them didn't collab often after the ID merge, either. :cursedbae:
This felt more on Hana than Mika since at the very least Mika's PL has at least interacted with fellow ex-ID and did one or two collabs. I assume that now she's Michi it means that she not having enough time to do collab with fellow ex-ID or other things that we don't know but prevents her to do so.

Hana though... her PL doesn't really stream beyond drawing and so she never really 'appears' on other ex-ID PLs if at all. Meanwhile, the ex-IDs that graduated and doing their own things (back to their own stuff or joining corpo) was able to stay in touch and work together to the point that most of them are doing some sort of group utaite thingie that would be revealed in November.

So yeah, Hana kept to her own bubble while the rest of ex-ID do their own things. We might never truly know how Hana is to her fellow ex-IDs on a personal level, but this can be a rough image to consider.

Top Bottom