Nijisanji L Collection

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Congrats on 500 pages to the Niji thread!
First thread outside of dining hall to reach 500

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Niji thread

Page 500

First post is a Hololive clip

Does that count as a Niji L?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's a pretty great display example of how irrelevent NijiEN is now, so maybe.
We've been more caught up on the nuances of vtubing's western boom because MerelyTourist is retarded again, even the Niji Ls have run dry

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Everyone shut the fuck up and watch not-Kyo smash his own balls on the floor.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

im suprised he actually had balls to smash
and is it me or does Quinn look like the result of throwing all mid 2010s youtube/vine e-celebs in a blender

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Wrong thread. The fact that this retard isn't in Nijisanji anymore is an objective W, sorry.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Niji thread

Page 500

MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED
We've been more caught up on the nuances of vtubing's western boom because MerelyTourist is retarded again, even the Niji Ls have run dry
This thread has always been a pseudo industry talk thread anyways, I certainly have the most fun talking about industry stuff in here where people aren't chimping out or taking it personally.

Malchior

Niji thread

Page 500

I believe everyone here knows this thread is just a poorly disguised "general thread: niji hate edition" :dokiSmugNew:
To stay on topic, I think we can all agree that Nijisanji had absolutely nothing to do with VTuber popularity in the West.

Sorry, SEASisters, you are not Western. You don't count towards that.
:BijouBijou:
They made male vtubers popular....
And even though I'm normally not against male vtubers, they really are forcing me to hate each and every one of them... (minus Alban I guess... unless he's part of the clique...)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED MOGGED

This thread has always been a pseudo industry talk thread anyways, I certainly have the most fun talking about industry stuff in here where people aren't chimping out or taking it personally.
Its fascinating to talk about the industry as a whole with the general context of seeing Niji continually have true, tangible fuckups and an incredibly volatile fanbase

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Its fascinating to talk about the industry as a whole with the general context of seeing Niji continually have true, tangible fuckups and an incredibly volatile fanbase
Agreed, if the forum is a BBQ then this is definitely the brisket.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Anyway, here's the real first vtuber:
MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg
My first oshi was the Tool Bear

It's not as funny now that he took away the doublepost

Last edited:

Bug Eater

They made male vtubers popular....
And even though I'm normally not against male vtubers, they really are forcing me to hate each and every one of them... (minus Alban I guess... unless he's part of the clique...)
The Luxiem boom was pretty crazy (regardless of where their audience was actually watching from) but I've always wondered what it would've been like if Niji EN had debuted mixed waves from the start - I guess it's not that surprising that they tried to copy Holo's success with EN initially, but I feel like mixed waves would've been much healthier and more sustainable. Obviously the situation with Selen didn't help at all but the male waves had already imploded long before then.

Smelliest007

I despise this wigger with every fiber of my being.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Congrats on 500 pages to the Niji thread!
First thread outside of dining hall to reach 500
If the Selen drama had been fully contained to this thread we'd be well over 1k, Nijisanji never fails to disappoint.

MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg
Max Headroom wasn't a program tracking and processing the actor's entire face in real time though, unless I'm misremembering and they had this shit figured out 40 years ago. I know Facerig started being a thing at least a decade ago because Jerma made a terrible FNAF video bit out of it (holy fuck tenth anniversary on this video I am aging as we speak), but I highly doubt he was the only one who fucked around with Facerig when it came out.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Max Headroom wasn't a program tracking and processing the actor's face in real time though, unless I'm misremembering and they had this shit figured out 40 years ago.
Uh, no of course not. Really it was just an actor pretending to be a vtuber computer generated. But they did initially have some folks convinced it was CGI even though that was impossible with the tech of the day.

Top Bottom