"Nene pizza... nooo painapuru!, many many cheese! nooo painapuruuu~!!!"Momosuzu Nene

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

I think he handled this pretty professionally, just played the game & only referred to Doki as "my teammate" for the brief minutes they were on a team together. This should die a boring, quiet death but if it blows up somehow it'll just be further evidence that Nijisanji are far and away the worst fans in this space.
Nijisanji really saddled itself with some of the worst black company management/internals, shit talents, and an even shittier fanbase. The fans are so deluded they don't even realize they've become a damaging cog in the machine; content to blame antis and ghosts.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nijisanji really saddled itself with some of the worst black company management/internals, shit talents, and an even shittier fanbase. The fans are so deluded they don't even realize they've become a damaging cog in the machine; content to blame antis and ghosts.
Doki's double attempts should of been a wake up call. I can kind of understand why Elira Clique / Enna's a bitch / Millies a loyal shill didn't since they had been ratted rumors for years and thus easy to ignore.

How do you just pretend that didn't happen I still do not understand how delusional someone has to be.

tgmslc

How's that line go? "I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror. It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero."

Doki's double attempts should of been a wake up call. I can kind of understand why Elira Clique / Enna's a bitch / Millies a loyal shill didn't since they had been ratted rumors for years and thus easy to ignore.

How do you just pretend that didn't happen I still do not understand how delusional someone has to be.
What I've learned watching Twittards tear each other down is that pretending publicly that you don't see the problem and never acknowledging it happened is the only winning move.

The moment you acknowledge a bad situation is the moment that you implicitly admit any tiny amount of wrongdoing. It is also the same moment that the Twitter mob yanks you down to their level and proceeds to drag you around the streets, like an angry gangster chaining a hated enemy the rear bumper of their pickup and standing on the accelerator.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Sisters are afraid of holofans in public now.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Malchior

in a sense, this proves they know Niji is doing shit and pretend there's nothing wrong, why bother hide something if there's no reason?

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Imagine going on a blind date with a girl and she suddenly runs away, writes a "muh bad dating experience horror story" and blocks your number, then finding out weeks later it's because your phone played your favourite Hololive song as a ringtone for a millisecond.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Imagine going on a blind date with a girl and she suddenly runs away, writes a "muh bad dating experience horror story" and blocks your number, then finding out weeks later it's because your phone played your favourite Hololive song as a ringtone for a millisecond.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Dodged a bullet.

Smelliest007

Sisters are also a workplace nuisance according to a Singaporean redditor.
4a2784686059e16247bb60c06b080dcf.png

85d5a4f09498e11973ab11bf02db6132.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On one hand, this story just screams "And then everyone clapped."

On the other hand, Nijissisters.

I give it a fifty/fifty chance of being true.

Smelliest007

I never put it past fujoshis.

Bug Eater

When a VOD is cut the chat replay is gone. The VOD was not edited and Doki is still in there.

(Timestamp 4:58:55)

For completion's sake the first jumpscare where they got shit on by cheaters in a duos game was at 3:41:11. Dude didn't really seem phased by it (and probably in a different universe they would've enjoyed collabing with each other)

tgmslc

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

i have had this happen before. it wasn't a sister (as far as i know) but yes sometimes people can be this retarded.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sounds made up tbh, it has the classic reddit r/antiwork r/aita or any other catharsis circlejerk sub style of "the other person was evil and I gave them a big whooping and happy ending for me" if you aren't a filthy redditor and you have experienced reality for just 1 day you will know that assholes and evil people irl rarely get their comeuppance, in a lot of cases the revenge barely affects them or the person getting revenge looses more in the process.

Taking revenge rarely works in this society, the best way to win over others is to just be more successful and make them seethe.

Malchior

I have a not so similar, yet same vibe story like this one, but the girl in question slept with one of my superiors so she could change his mind about my work ethics... I wouldn't think that's out of the picture...

uncommon, yes, but not impossible

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1727814713186.png

Yeah, the IT guy spotted someone sabotaging the corporate database and removing important work files, was told to keep quiet and said okay to that.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have a not so similar, yet same vibe story like this one, but the girl in question slept with one of my superiors so she could change his mind about my work ethics... I wouldn't think that's out of the picture...

uncommon, yes, but not impossible
Did everyone clap after you epically outed her in the shareholders meeting? Have this gold good sir!

Malchior

Did everyone clap after you epically outed her in the shareholders meeting? Have this gold good sir!
i wish, in my case they just did some shitty excuse to fire me and that was it.

A friend of mine that worked there too said that she was bullied until she quit the corpo soon after that.

and you know what was her reason to do this? she was pissed cause I didn't helped her do something she was overdue to do...

Top Bottom