"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

Give it a few months when Bint gets outed for sexpesting sisters in a Facebook group in exchange for him helping them gain traction on twitter.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Imagine being the cop having to listen to this retard and pretending to give a shit that people make fun of him on the Internet.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
His on-going crusade vs False is deeply amusing, currently Falsse is a mainstay of the twitch side of western vtubers to the point where VSJ gave him some shit to hype up. He keeps wondering why people make fun or dont give him the time of day when he spends time subtweet-ing about why people havent blocked the wrongthinkers he personnaly dislikes
The whole Falseeyed arc is a movie by itself. The guy tweeted hundreds of time about him, watched his every videos, numberfagging about the views on his niji vs non niji videos, looking at every comments under his videos, looking for every bit of crap he can find on his discord server. Meanwhile False has never mentioned him once and it makes him seethe so much lmao.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The whole Falseeyed arc is a movie by itself. The guy tweeted hundreds of time about him, watched his every videos, numberfagging about the views on his niji vs non niji videos, looking at every comments under his videos, looking for every bit of crap he can find on his discord server. Meanwhile False has never mentioned him once and it makes him seethe so much lmao.
He'd be an excellent forum user if he actually rolled with the punches and admitted he was a drama-fag, he would be like Scuttle, but homosexual

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Haven't posted about my besfriend bint in a while.

I wonder if he will realise one day that people discuss him and document him because of the insane amount of retarded takes he can shit on twitter in a single day. It doesnt have anything to do with being a niji fan really, he's just that amusingly stupid and will let everyone know how much ego searching he does which is just double the fun really. Also he mentions the farms but he waa discussed there only once and it waa two post of @Superduper Samurai and @Serbian Peacemakers. But hey Kiwifarms is a popular site so of course gotta put the name on it to get pity points from other twitter users over "le evil doxing site that drove people to suicide".

While im at it, i'll also add that bint noticed recently that big(?) Vtubers were softblocking him. Probably has nothing to do with the fact he tried to go after Bao of all people for having a positive relation with FalseEyed.

Possibly after realising a little bit how much of an annoyance he can be he decided to "calm down" and focus on his personal diary. Looking at the amount of tweets he still make i think he already forgot about being less of a sperg to the eyes of vtubers. Hopefully after he read this he'll remember?

Archive

@La+ de Central Norte kill this bastard for using your Oshi in such a blasphemous way.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Hey, now, let's stop arguing over some femboy crossplayer's gender presentation like a bunch of trans rights bloggers and appreciate that NijiEN is apparently still taking L's
View attachment 79716
(apologies for scuff Google Lens autotranslate)

Holy shit, Nijisanji EN slipping into 3-view territory as a branch. It really is over.
I think one of the biggest indicators at how far they’ve fallen is right at the last column.

Streams exceeding 10,000 CCV:
September 2023 : 11
September 2024 : 0

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
That AKA Virtual jump is always pretty funny.
They onboarded ONShannon, aka Siska Leontyne (who had an unbelievably SEX model), this year, got her a (equally sex) 2d model, and she's been inclining decently. Hopefully she can reach her Niji numbers by EOY.
It's not just ONShannon, since on ID alone they get boosted from:
- This four fujoshi baits:
1727894324373.png
Harris alone is at 1,07mil subs while the rest is at 584k (Gehenna), 388k (Souta) and 350k (Mikazuki).
- Most of the ID vtubers that got adopted into AKAVirtual already have sizeable subs and viewers that could be around 2view or low 3view
- AKB48fags in ID who followed JKT48 since they have three vtubers under their wing and also part of AKAVirtual

So yeah, they basically starting to get bigger, at least on ID side of things. Already on near same level with say, MAHA5 (the biggest ID corpo at the moment), and who knows, maybe they could rival HoloID (emphasis on "maybe", still a long road ahead)

Smelliest007

As a reward/punishment for reading that here are some Ennaschizo posts and lore, in case you want to see mental illness in action 12 3
Ennaschizo is hilariously disturbed, holy shit.

I know you're reading this Enna, kill yourself. You will never have a house, you poor fucking pig. Kill yourself. Go back to retail, you useless waste of space. Kill yourself. From now on, your life will be horrible and you will never reach your peak again. Kill yourself. You will have to go back to being the ugly fucking pig that no one cares about. Kill yourself. No matter how many dicks you suck, it will only serve to remind you that you threw away your future because you're a stupid fucking mutt, understand? Once a mutt, always a mutt. Kill. Your. Self.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Ennaschizo is hilariously disturbed, holy shit.
I’m anticipating the twist ending when we find out that Ennaschizo is actually Enna all along.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I’m anticipating the twist ending when we find out that Ennaschizo is actually Enna all along.
I like to think its actually Vox who is channeling his hidden seethe against the chink women who dictated his livelyhood for years, Selen was just his first target

Helkar

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Niji will probably slowly decline, but unless a mass-graduation event happens i don't see Phase growing enough to overcome them in a year.
Still, the fact that we're talking about it as a possibility is hilarious.
Phase Connect is currently seeing 100% growth over the previous year (I think the previous year it was somewhere between 80% to 100% growth, but don't care enough to properly check). Nijisanji EN lost 60% of their viewing numbers. Another year of similar growth change, and Phase is easily going to overtake Nijisanji, if not have several times more viewing hours than the EN branch of Nijisanji. Never would have predicted this happening a year ago.

Last edited:

Helkar

Phase Connect is currently seeing 100% growth over the previous year (I think the previous year it was somewhere between 80% to 100% growth, but don't care enough to properly check). Nijisanji lost 60% of their viewing numbers. Another year of similar growth change, and Phase is easily going to overtake Nijisanji, if not have several times more viewing hours than Nijisanji. Never would have predicted this happening a year ago.
I haven't seen Phase's 2023, so can't accurately compare their growth in 23 vs 24 to see if it's slowing down, so, fair enough, perhaps they will pull another 100% out, in which case they'd overtake Niji even if they "only" stagnated.
For NijiEN, unless actively-streaming talents start dipping, nothing will probably shift much - they're highly unlikely to grow at this point, but the regular audience they've got now is probably in for the long haul. And if someone like Kotoka graduates, that barely reflects on the noooombers since she doesn't stream anyway.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't seen Phase's 2023, so can't accurately compare their growth in 23 vs 24 to see if it's slowing down, so, fair enough, perhaps they will pull another 100% out, in which case they'd overtake Niji even if they "only" stagnated.
For NijiEN, unless actively-streaming talents start dipping, nothing will probably shift much - they're highly unlikely to grow at this point, but the regular audience they've got now is probably in for the long haul. And if someone like Kotoka graduates, that barely reflects on the noooombers since she doesn't stream anyway.
I wouldn't be surprised if actively-streaming talents started dipping over the next year though. The Nijisanji contract we've seen is a two-year contract with some hefty penalties for early graduation or termination, I wouldn't be surprised if contract renewal is also on a two-year basis and a bunch of current EN talents are just waiting for their contracts to expire.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hey, now, let's stop arguing over some femboy crossplayer's gender presentation like a bunch of trans rights bloggers and appreciate that NijiEN is apparently still taking L's
View attachment 79716
(apologies for scuff Google Lens autotranslate)

Holy shit, Nijisanji EN slipping into 3-view territory as a branch. It really is over.
Hey.

Hey, Riku.

Yes, you, Riku Tazumi!

You know this upstart EN corpo? Phase Connect? Nipping at your heels?

Yeah!

Look, Phase Connect's CEO is exactly as retarded as you are, and he almost burned his vtuber agency to the ground, exactly like you're doing right now, too!

But he fixed that!

How?

He hired a new manager, Muumi, who basically took over running the corp while he serves as a mascot for the talents to abuse.

COFFEE!

You, too, must release talent themed coffee merch and turn China into a nation of coffee drinkers!

Or fire Harry and poach Muumi.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Your my one and only kamioshi.
Niji can't go any lower,
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha thanks I needed that.
Niji will probably slowly decline, but unless a mass-graduation event happens i don't see Phase growing enough to overcome them in a year.
Still, the fact that we're talking about it as a possibility is hilarious.
Chances are if it IS that bad. they cut everyone but the highest earners and coast. they get to play tax collectors while the remaining talents take all the heat because they are a lot more accessible. Short of someone traveling to their HQ and burning it down none of this will affect niji in the end as long as the unicorns/simps exist.

tgmslc

I wouldn't be surprised if actively-streaming talents started dipping over the next year though. The Nijisanji contract we've seen is a two-year contract with some hefty penalties for early graduation or termination, I wouldn't be surprised if contract renewal is also on a two-year basis and a bunch of current EN talents are just waiting for their contracts to expire.
The clique the second their contracts come up for renewal:

Militante

Hey.

Hey, Riku.

Yes, you, Riku Tazumi!

You know this upstart EN corpo? Phase Connect? Nipping at your heels?

Yeah!

Look, Phase Connect's CEO is exactly as retarded as you are, and he almost burned his vtuber agency to the ground, exactly like you're doing right now, too!

But he fixed that!

How?

He hired a new manager, Muumi, who basically took over running the corp while he serves as a mascot for the talents to abuse.

COFFEE!

You, too, must released talent themed coffee merch and turn China into a nation of coffee drinkers!

Or fire Harry and poach Muumi.

Wasn't Muumi poached from Nijisanji by Nasa when she transitioned to Phase from the virtual hostess thing Niji had?
Which means that Fishman planned the destruction of Niji from the very beginning

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Wasn't Muumi poached from Nijisanji by Nasa when she transitioned to Phase from the virtual hostess thing Niji had?
Which means that Fishman planned the destruction of Niji from the very beginning
Muumi came from Niji? Elaborate please

Top Bottom