"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

JusticeDog

Nijisisters are coping that it would make Doki sound evil and it was all her fault anyway. Given the usual Nijisanji's track record, it will be the opposite. Idiots somehow managed to expose themselves for changing rules after a fact and taking days to reply, while trying to do a hitpiece on Selen. All this absolute morons had to say that she got fired for misconduct and never go into any details, certainly not that they caused it and she did it because she tried to off herself and didn't care. Same with Zaion, just say you fired her for promoting roms, everyone would eat that shit because they know Nintendo is a bitch, no, they had to write a full manifesto
See, but that's the whole issue (what makes it interesting) about this "full story" thing. Enna is fully aware of how people see them, but still leans hard on the hate being unjustified. A few livers have talked about Selen in passing months after everything happened and they seem to think/remember her in a positive light, so its not like everyone blames her for how everyone turned on them (which would be the obvious assumption about a "full story" where she is evil).

So there's some big secret that the livers know about that they think would redeem them, but at the same time is not necessarily something that would ruin Doki either. :medsmoremeds:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anyone had career or reputation ruining dirt on Doki it would've dropped eons ago imo, especially with how Niji itself was happy to allege that she had been an unworkable cunt that had already been disciplined

Helkar

So there's some big secret that the livers know about that they think would redeem them, but at the same time is not necessarily something that would ruin Doki either. :medsmoremeds:
I mean, for quite a few of them, the only chance of having a post-Niji career is to blame absolutely everything on management, so it makes sense.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
are they actually seething because a british femboy made a harmless meme
1727976723071.png
1727976954336.png

Delicious Nijisister seethe :dokiSmugNew:

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
I'm pretty sure Sunny would be laughing her ass off at her former employers rather than get tilted over a meme making fun of an obvious black company.

Do these retards not know any other tactic than, "What would ex Niji liver think about this. So horrible." I'm pretty sure every single person that left has nothing nice to say about the company except for those in the clique. They really aren't sending their best.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure Sunny would be laughing her ass off at her former employers rather than get tilted over a meme making fun of an obvious black company.

Do these retards not know any other tactic than, "What would ex Niji liver think about this. So horrible." I'm pretty every single person who's left has nothing nice to say about the company except for those in the clique. They really aren't sending their best.
Kuro and Matara, who joined in the heyday of Niji and experienced most of the good times. Have had very blunt and not too favorable words to say about the behind the scenes of Niji, Matara still even has contact with some of them like Millie, iirc. Or atleast good enough relations to take them to a strip club, Enna had Nina in her end screen long after Nina's graduation (which was one of the things i schizoed out about because it made the Niji excuse for the Selen MV to be complete BULLSHIT)

Point is, if two people who joined and were present during the "good times" and they still have their own hang ups with the how those "good times" turned out to be, would someone who joined right at the start of the "dark ages" (barely two or so months before the MV shit) be that favorable? or anyone after really? Hex is a special case because he is a bit of a dramatic fag, though

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Well, sunny/kunai is the next on the chopping list.

For context the vtuber sunny follows made a joke about niji. Thats enough for them to blacklist her i guess.

This proves yet again they only oshi the company and not their livers getting mowed down in niji. Niji fans are legit roaches.

Last edited:

tgmslc

Do these retards not know any other tactic than, "What would ex Niji liver think about this. So horrible." I'm pretty every single person who's left has nothing nice to say about the company except for those in the clique. They really aren't sending their best.
I mean, who's even left? The diehard NijiEN fans are the ones who look at all of Sayu's receipts, Pomu crying on karaoke just before her graduation, the entire fucking Sickling community, the Selen Situation, and all the most-loved livers ejecting from the corpo with their whole fanbases cuz they didn't other Niji's interacting with their communites?

What kind of person looks at everything in this 500+ page thread and goes "Hmm, yes, I shall continue to oshi and monetarily support this company." We might not have like, actual stats, but I've got a funny feeling that the remaining NijiEN stans aren't exactly rocket scientists.

Serbian Peacemakers

Wanted by NATO
Also he mentions the farms but he waa discussed there only once and it waa two post of Superduper Samurai and Serbian Peacemakers.
I'm glad my single post about him being a Twitter leftist larping as a Vtuber fan made him so ass-mad, though personally I think he mentioned Kiwifarms instead of TVA because proctor would quote tweet calling him a fag.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
i guess december is a good guess for the merge then?
Cassandra said something BIG is le happening in November, something GAME CHANGING AND THE WHOLE VTUBER INDUSTRY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of it.

I mean, who's even left? The diehard NijiEN fans are the ones who look at all of Sayu's receipts, Pomu crying on karaoke just before her graduation, the entire fucking Sickling community, the Selen Situation, and all the most-loved livers ejecting from the corpo with their whole fanbases cuz they didn't other Niji's interacting with their communites?

What kind of person looks at everything in this 500+ page thread and goes "Hmm, yes, I shall continue to oshi and monetarily support this company." We might not have like, actual stats, but I've got a funny feeling that the remaining NijiEN stans aren't exactly rocket scientists.
They don't monetarily support Niji except the diehard fans. Those noisy Nijisister fucks who dramabait every goddamn opportunity they see are poorfags who just latch on to the whole Niji good, Holo bad narrative. It became their mantra to protect NijiEN from every "bad" thing that's been said to them online. @Pencilfreak said it best:
This proves yet again they only oshi the company and not their livers getting mowed down in niji. Niji fans are legit roaches.

Smelliest007

Last edited:

Limkin

They were so loyal that livers were openly assmad in other vtubers chats how they want to play Palworld but can't and were lashing out at anyone asking why

Bug Eater

If anyone had career or reputation ruining dirt on Doki it would've dropped eons ago imo, especially with how Niji itself was happy to allege that she had been an unworkable cunt that had already been disciplined
I can see this old Proctor post being close to the truth - bear in mind that this was pre-WrestleTuber, obviously we know now that Mint and Doki are just retarded (and Matara seems fine with her too) but I think the idea that it was just a bad situation in general makes a lot of sense. Though I still think that some people maybe had worse intentions than others (and the final blame falls with management regardless of that, it was a colossal fuckup for them on all fronts)

Limkin

I can see this old Proctor post being close to the truth - bear in mind that this was pre-WrestleTuber, obviously we know now that Mint and Doki are just retarded (and Matara seems fine with her too) but I think the idea that it was just a bad situation in general makes a lot of sense.
Or a less favorable interpretation, he was fed misinformation to try and create some drama and took the bait wholeheartedly without questioning any of it. This exact post is why I put zero trust in anything that he says about the "insider info" he claims to have. The proof that he was presented with seemed fine to him last time, and we know it was all bogus. So why should I trust his judgement now, when it's just as likely he was just fed convenient for whoever gave it to him info

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I can see this old Proctor post being close to the truth - bear in mind that this was pre-WrestleTuber, obviously we know now that Mint and Doki are just retarded (and Matara seems fine with her too) but I think the idea that it was just a bad situation in general makes a lot of sense. Though I still think that some people maybe had worse intentions than others (and the final blame falls with management regardless of that, it was a colossal fuckup for them on all fronts)
Or a less favorable interpretation, he was fed misinformation to try and create some drama and took the bait wholeheartedly without questioning any of it. This exact post is why I put zero trust in anything that he says about the "insider info" he claims to have. The proof that he was presented with seemed fine to him last time, and we know it was all bogus. So why should I trust his judgement now, when it's just as likely he was just fed convenient for whoever gave it to him info
Proctor is like one of those sports commentators who goes around doing interviews about all the super special info he gets from inside sources. Everyone knows that info is coming directly from a team's PR department or player's agent trying to spin a story in the media.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm glad my single post about him being a Twitter leftist larping as a Vtuber fan made him so ass-mad, though personally I think he mentioned Kiwifarms instead of TVA because proctor would quote tweet calling him a fag.
He mentionned TVA twice iirc and called it a "random forum" but it was only to post screencaps about Azehara and Kuri because they have some kind of following on twitter. He sees everything thru numbers, which is why he wont call out TVA directly. Its just not as popular as /vt/, r/kurosanji and kiwifarms so he has nothing to gain from shitting on us.

You called it perfectly, a twitter leftist and grifter in its purest form.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Male fed: I gib info.
Proctor: Doubtful.
Female fed: I gib info. I heb tits.
Proctor: I'm listening...
Female fox fed: I gib-
Proctor:
1728008456799.gif

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1728010028976.png

niggaphil

To be fair for our femboi, one-view vtuber drama is more crazy and unbelievable, and it is easy to farm for toilet-humor level of entertainment.

For example, buying the cum tablet :dokiwheeze:

It also proved that the femboi has some shit taste that filthy commoners in TVA won't understand or consume :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom