"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

Nijisanji L Collection

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I saw a dude literally wearing an Elira happi at the Breaking Dimensions concert. No one beat his shit in, so I am pretty sure no one gives a fuck.
Yea but gang violence is funny especially if its brown on brown (flip)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can you imagine explaining to the police that your assault charge is actually justified because the fellow you attacked was wearing Nijisanji merchandise while you're a Holochad, while the police are wondering what the fuck a vtuber is?
Just tell the officer that the fellow you assaulted is a black company supporter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Can you imagine explaining to the police that your assault charge is actually justified because the fellow you attacked was wearing Nijisanji merchandise while you're a Holochad, while the police are wondering what the fuck a vtuber is?
1728028621086.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Bruh, two chicks getting into a hair-pulling slapfight over someone stealing someone else's bf is just a Woman Moment, the fact that they were both cosplayers sounds like it's almost just a coincidence.
I will assume its a coincidence because it was probably first time seeing it happening near me. Like, just chilling near the popular cosplay photoshoot spot and suddenly two honkai star rail cosplayer girls just slapfighting like that.

Not something to see everyday.
Dunno about Nijikeks but at ANYC there were plenty of Phase Connect fans with the big limited bags walking unaccosted past the constant crowd at the Hololive booth. So those two fanbases at least are at peace with each other, as far as I can tell.
Unfortunately for ID at least there's no one there that I know who know or heard of Phase Connect, and while there's folks who know Vshojo (because Michi/Kuro) or indies from locals to EN (shylily, bao, shxtou, etc), so I can't really use the Phase Connect fanbase comparison.

From my personal interactions with some folks, its either Holo, Niji, likes both, or focusing on ID indies exclusively.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
1727126082018189.png

As a member of Black knights, it's my duty to harass nijifans at any convention.

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I actually legit curious about these kind of stuff, because ever there's mentions of "nijifans becoming paranoid over holofans in public spaces" thing back in 30th september I can't help but be curious whether these kind of thing actually happened or not.

Like, I can understand that they getting all "am scared showing my love because the other fans are shitting on me for liking in the first place" kind of thing, but is it really because they have the mental defense of a wet towe; or is everyone else is trying to shame/belittle/ostracize them just because they like something related to niji?
Can confirm that in Japanese vtuber conventions, if you so much even whisper that you like a niji talent, an armed cavalry of holochuds on giant rabbits will immediately swarm the area shouting "AHOY AHOY AHOY" and lop off the fingers of the poor sap who let their tongue slip.
IMG_2738.jpeg

At least the nijisisters don't need to worry about phasekeks here since no one watches PC in Japan.

Spooked But Lobotomized

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

It doesnt have anything to do with being a niji fan really, he's just that amusingly stupid and will let everyone know how much ego searching he does which is just double the fun really.
I talked to some nijifans/some girls who watched niji alongside hololive and holostars at conventions, letting them know I was a starsfag and occasional phaseYamanba. We all got along like adults. Mysteriously, none of them have ever been noticed by kiwi or TVA. Definitely can't be because they don't document themselves being morons or pick stupid fights:ameliaThink:

The most terminally ass-mad online folk tend to avoid conventions or at least don't try to interact much with IRL fans I think. Doing karaoke? Wotagei? Cosplaying? Meeting your oshi? That cuts into time being a miserable bitch online!:gurastress:
Would you rather stumble across a bear or a holo fan in the woods? :smugrys:
Holo fans can be dealt with much easier than the average man for sure because his sexual attention is on a 2D woman. I just have to bait him into talking about his oshi and what his ideal holodrip would be, then we become friends. Female holofans are even safer. vermintide are erratic, I would not relax around them.

Tubedude

I mean, yeah the stories itself might be bullshit but I also wondered if there's cases of hostile fans that doesn't like if someone likes both sides and just focusing on the Niji side of things, which is something I read on this thread from the 30th september tweet QRT:

archive
Obvious fake story, a male english Hololive fan actually knowing of a male Nijisanji JP talent? Impossible.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Obvious fake story, a male english Hololive fan actually knowing of a male Nijisanji JP talent? Impossible.
I don't buy the story either, but the idea that there's a possibility of tribalistic hate toward those that liked both (fake or not) is what I curious about. Even if it was pure bullshit for nijisister agenda, it would be neat if I can actually go around and see if that possibility exist or nah.

Smelliest007

1727126082018189.png
As a member of Black knights, it's my duty to harass nijifans at any convention.
ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH! LEAD US TO ALL-OUT WAR AGAINST THE VERMINTIDE!

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dunno about Nijikeks but at ANYC there were plenty of Phase Connect fans with the big limited bags walking unaccosted past the constant crowd at the Hololive booth. So those two fanbases at least are at peace with each other, as far as I can tell.
Again:
When will people realize that 95% of Holo fans neither care nor know about your corpo.

Why do Nijikeks, who took any chance they could at being smug fucking assholes during the 2021-2023 era whenever they got even the slimmest win and were antagonistic as shit now act like fucking victims of people who never gave a shit about them or their bullshit. Reality isn't /vt/, just because you got baited by some falseflagger with a gura thumbnail image doesn't mean the ebil holobronies are coming to get you. What I wish for Niji and its fanbase to do is to fuck off so that I never have to think about them again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Again:

Why do Nijikeks, who took any chance they could at being smug fucking assholes during the 2021-2023 era whenever they got even the slimmest win and were antagonistic as shit now act like fucking victims of people who never gave a shit about them or their bullshit. Reality isn't /vt/, just because you got baited by some falseflagger with a gura thumbnail image doesn't mean the ebil holobronies are coming to get you. What I wish for Niji and its fanbase to do is to fuck off so that I never have to think about them again.
The smugness and the seethe are two sides of the same annoying coin

Some took the seemingly substandard performance of EN2 (that quickly bounced back) and Rushia drama all too happily as a cudgel and were perfectly content to just spew out retarded musings about the "why" of both of these because it was somewhat nebulous
Now Niji has pretty open season on very visible aspects of mismanagement and general decline that the only real avenue is to cope that your perfect uwu corpo that supported twans rights and was totally more buddy buddy than those wet fish holos who clearly hated each other behind close doors is actually in danger from dangerous holo cyber and actual terrorists

Zyklon Mag

I don't buy the story either, but the idea that there's a possibility of tribalistic hate toward those that liked both (fake or not) is what I curious about. Even if it was pure bullshit for nijisister agenda, it would be neat if I can actually go around and see if that possibility exist or nah.
Probably a few isolated incidents, but IRL different corpo fans tolerate each other at worst and actively mingle with each other at best. If there was a RL incident of intercorpo fan bullying that had proof, the majority of grass touchers would be putting it on blast.

Also it's easy to be a tough guy on the internet. Not so much when you're face to face with strangers.:pippasadl:

RiverBear

I saw a dude literally wearing an Elira happi at the Breaking Dimensions concert. No one beat his shit in, so I am pretty sure no one gives a fuck.
Good on him for not having his face caved in but why would you wear a Niji shirt to a Hololive concert if not to get attention

What kind of asshole does that?

That's like wearing a Celtics shirt while watching the Lakers. You're just being an asshole on purpose

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Good on him for not having his face caved in but why would you wear a Niji shirt to a Hololive concert if not to get attention

That's like wearing a Celtics shirt while watching the Lakers. You're just being an asshole on purpose
They also had some kind of Doki banner that I never caught a good glimpse of to see if it gave context to whether they were taking the piss or not. Could have been a genuine Nijisister trying to cause shit and trying to get seen on the camera, but I assume it was some Dragoon being a retard. There was also someone in a Pomu happi, but holos have always loved Pomu, so there isn't much to think about there.

tgmslc

Probably a few isolated incidents, but IRL different corpo fans tolerate each other at worst and actively mingle with each other at best.
I've got several Discord homies who were Elira fans, at least until February. A very near & dear homie is also a completely mindbroken Shondo fan but he's chill so its whatever. It's not too strange at all to have oshi's well outside of the "walled garden" of Hololive fandom, the only ones pushing Tribalism as the default mode of fandom are these dipshits on Twitter and /vt/

Like we keep pointing out:
When will people realize that 95% of Holo fans neither care nor know about your corpo.
Honestly the only moment of almost-violence I heard about from the Breaking Dimensions weekend was when a depressed homie from a Holo fancord apparently got too drunk at a karaoke party & tried to fight a homeless person as he left for his hotel.

RiverBear

They also had some kind of Doki banner that I never caught a good glimpse of to see if it gave context to whether they were taking the piss or not. Could have been a genuine Nijisister trying to cause shit and trying to get seen on the camera, but I assume it was some Dragoon being a retard. There was also someone in a Pomu happi, but holos have always loved Pomu, so there isn't much to think about there.
I'm not saying that Vtuber fans should go the way of Sport fans where they have fights with people who support another team, but man, you're there for Hololive/Niji/Phase/whichever company you're paying for
Why would you willingly go to an event and wear merch of ANOTHER company

Top Bottom