"Awaken my nuts"Ayunda Risu

Nijisanji L Collection

Malchior

I can see this old Proctor post being close to the truth - bear in mind that this was pre-WrestleTuber, obviously we know now that Mint and Doki are just retarded (and Matara seems fine with her too) but I think the idea that it was just a bad situation in general makes a lot of sense. Though I still think that some people maybe had worse intentions than others (and the final blame falls with management regardless of that, it was a colossal fuckup for them on all fronts)
Or a less favorable interpretation, he was fed misinformation to try and create some drama and took the bait wholeheartedly without questioning any of it. This exact post is why I put zero trust in anything that he says about the "insider info" he claims to have. The proof that he was presented with seemed fine to him last time, and we know it was all bogus. So why should I trust his judgement now, when it's just as likely he was just fed convenient for whoever gave it to him info

Yeah, Proctor might have been fed something biased, but again... Niji is digging it's own grave so deep that we can't be sure neither way.

Assuming the info is 100% correct, I see 3 points...
  • There's no clique, Doki implied that there was one, but since she isolated herself and was being aggressive towards other's she might have put them in that light because some of them stressed as they could be were still talking with each other.
  • Doki unwillingly made her situation worse, since she was aggressive and those that got hurt/offended by her made a group to make her life a living hell
  • Niji is to blame, since they cultivate a dog eat dog place, and she was having more success than the others, so she was envied by all
Do I believe this is the truth? not entirely, but I think is very plausible that Doki isn't a saint either, but her mistakes/fuck ups don't even compare to Niji ones.

For this scenario to flip over Doki should have done what? I can't think anything that wouldn't be stupidly cartoonish here...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Doki stole Elira's boyfriend, then cheated on him with Vox and Ike while Riku was watching. She then sent the video to Enna and Millie, telling them that they'll forever be virgins.

Smelliest007

Doki detonated that WW2 bomb at Miyazaki Airport in an attempt to kill Elira.

Wixoyu

• There's no clique, Doki implied that there was one, but since she isolated herself and was being aggressive towards other's she might have put them in that light because some of them stressed as they could be were still talking with each other.
This was Niji. Doki only alleged blame for management, it was the Niji twitter that blamed the talents and the black tard stream that named names.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Nijifaggot #1 and #2: "Nintendo, my lord, why hast thou forsaken me? By what way did we upset thy humors? We have refrained from playing the usurper Palwo-"
1727954894011.jpg
Pic related is Virtuareal. The lovechild of Niji and Bili2.

Nijifaggot #3: "It's against THE RULES to earn money while playing FromSoft games so it's disgusting how that ugly white fox holo turns on superchats and zatsu'd right after playing sekiro to get around this rule!"
1727960236588.png
Pic related is Nijisanji's own Wosemi earning a significant amount of money in her own sekiro playthrough.

Nijifaggot #4:
1728014445984.png
This one is just for us to laugh at:dokiSmug::dokiSmugNew::dokibirdWhat:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
1728014445984.png
This one is just for us to laugh at:dokiSmug::dokiSmugNew::dokibirdWhat:
I actually legit curious about these kind of stuff, because ever there's mentions of "nijifans becoming paranoid over holofans in public spaces" thing back in 30th september I can't help but be curious whether these kind of thing actually happened or not.

Like, I can understand that they getting all "am scared showing my love because the other fans are shitting on me for liking in the first place" kind of thing, but is it really because they have the mental defense of a wet towe; or is everyone else is trying to shame/belittle/ostracize them just because they like something related to niji?

Not-Username

I actually legit curious about these kind of stuff, because ever there's mentions of "nijifans becoming paranoid over holofans in public spaces" thing back in 30th september I can't help but be curious whether these kind of thing actually happened or not.

Like, I can understand that they getting all "am scared showing my love because the other fans are shitting on me for liking in the first place" kind of thing, but is it really because they have the mental defense of a wet towe; or is everyone else is trying to shame/belittle/ostracize them just because they like something related to niji?
Would you rather stumble across a bear or a holo fan in the woods? :smugrys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When will people realize that 95% of Holo fans neither care nor know about your corpo.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

I mean, if the less retarded fans want to blame people, they can blame retards like Bint who refused to stop defending Nijisanji the company and who kept fanning flames. I don't know if SEA is more confrontational at cons or something, but you won't have randos come up to you in a con in the US and say "you've come to the wrong neighborhood" type shit. Problem is these idiots on Twitter think real life works like Twitter. All this shit is projection on their end because they are so obsessed over having something over and constantly shitting on their competition, yet the other side couldn't give two shits about them and just wants them to fuck off.

Last edited:

tgmslc

I've gone to anime conventions for a long friggin' time (AX2002 was my first, as a school-age kid) and I've never felt even slightly threatened in weeaboo cultural spaces. You can get into a shouting match with some autist over which FMA villain is the coolest, or which Naruto fight had the best/worst animation, but I've never in my life felt like anyone was seconds away from physical violence.

Granted, this is in America and mostly just the western US, so if y'all Filipino's are curb-stomping My Hero Academia fans or whomever in Manila then I'm blissfully unaware of that.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I've gone to anime conventions for a long friggin' time (AX2002 was my first, as a school-age kid) and I've never felt even slightly threatened in weeaboo cultural spaces. You can get into a shouting match with some autist over which FMA villain is the coolest, or which Naruto fight had the best/worst animation, but I've never in my life felt like anyone was seconds away from physical violence.

Granted, this is in America and mostly just the western US, so if y'all Filipino's are curb-stomping My Hero Academia fans or whomever in Manila then I'm blissfully unaware of that.
If only we had that luxury tbh

The last time I've heard of a fistfight was the height of waifu wars back in fucking 2015 at least with nisekoi

Smelliest007

When will people realize that 95% of Holo fans neither care nor know about your corpo.
Wrong, as a nine foot tall holomongoloid of nightmares I would

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I mean, if the less retarded fans want to blame people, they can blame retards like Bint who refused to stop defending Nijisanji the company and who kekt fanning flames. I don't know if SEA is more confrontational at cons or something, but you won't have randos come up to you in a con in the US and say "you've come to the wrong neighborhood" type shit. Problem is these idiots on Twitter think real life works like Twitter.
Yeah, I haven't really seen that kind of stuff in ID, but this makes me genuinely curious enough to see if this happened in real life or not and so I am tempted to like, going to conventions and just... ask questions at vtuber fans randos about it and see their opinion about it.

I mean, yeah the stories itself might be bullshit but I also wondered if there's cases of hostile fans that doesn't like if someone likes both sides and just focusing on the Niji side of things, which is something I read on this thread from the 30th september tweet QRT:

archive

Last event I went back at September 15th was at a simple mall in ID but somehow I managed to witness two instances of two tards fighting each other for some reasons. One was unknown why they fighting beyond some drama I never heard off while the other was apparently involving two female cosplayers finding out one of the women is with the other's BF or some shit so they cat-fighting and screaming bloody murder.

Even if at the end of it the SEAfags probably still has decency to be chill, it would be nice to figure out if there are hostile instances in both fanbases (at least in ID) or the whole paranoid thing is just nijifans being too terminally online to realize that online threats means jackshit if you are not terminally online to begin with.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

Ask @Scuddle, he stopped posting here because @Bay Lurker was such a massive asshole everytime he posts about Nijisanji. He got Migo'd to oblivion. That shows the mental fortitude of the Nijikeks. I still can't get over how the Migo broke Nolan and Scudfag. It's just a fucking picture of Mikochi doing some retarded hand signs.

Would you rather stumble across a bear or a holo fan in the woods? :smugrys:
It depends, if the bear's a Holofan then I'd just pray he quickly ends my misery. If the bear's a Nijifag then I'd show him my Subaru keychain and he'll scurry right back into the forest.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I mean, yeah the stories itself might be bullshit but I also wondered if there's cases of hostile fans that doesn't like if someone likes both sides and just focusing on the Niji side of things, which is something I read on this thread from the 30th september tweet QRT:
Can't say I believe a word out of this individual's mouth. They seem to be a Sister through and though and likely making this shit up completely.

And claiming to be a holoJP fan while only ever bringing them up when drama is involved is laughable, at best.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Can't say I believe a word out of this individual's mouth. They seem to be a Sister through and though and likely making this shit up completely.

And claiming to be a holoJP fan while only ever bringing them up when drama is involved is laughable, at best.

I don't trust it either, but it does make me curious about the possibility regardless. Even if all this is completely wrong and what I planned on doing for shits and giggles ended up a wasted effort, it's still something to laugh at.

Ask @Scuddle, he stopped posting here because @Bay Lurker was such a massive asshole everytime he posts about Nijisanji. He got Migo'd to oblivion. That shows the mental fortitude of the Nijikeks. I still can't get over how the Migo broke Nolan and Scudfag. It's just a fucking picture of Mikochi doing some retarded hand signs.
Yeah two notable nijifags leaving because bay lurker doing his job might be good enough evidence but I kind of wanting to see more, especially out there in the wilderness that is convention grounds. Are there really people that lose their shit over anything holofans said out there, is it really true?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Small reminder that this drama started because a nijisanji fan was scared of a guy watching youtube in a library. The niji fanbase will do any mental gymnastic to try and shit on hololive and its fanbase. They're about to start another #metoo because someone made a story in their head.

tgmslc

Last event I went back at September 15th was at a simple mall in ID but somehow I managed to witness two instances of two tards fighting each other for some reasons. One was unknown why they fighting beyond some drama I never heard off while the other was apparently involving two female cosplayers finding out one of the women is with the other's BF or some shit so they cat-fighting and screaming bloody murder.
Bruh, two chicks getting into a hair-pulling slapfight over someone stealing someone else's bf is just a Woman Moment, the fact that they were both cosplayers sounds like it's almost just a coincidence.

Even if at the end of it the SEAfags probably still has decency to be chill, it would be nice to figure out if there are hostile instances in both fanbases (at least in ID) or the whole paranoid thing is just nijifans being too terminally online to realize that online threats means jackshit if you are not terminally online to begin with.
Dunno about Nijikeks but at ANYC there were plenty of Phase Connect fans with the big limited bags walking unaccosted past the constant crowd at the Hololive booth. So those two fanbases at least are at peace with each other, as far as I can tell.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Dunno about Nijikeks but at ANYC there were plenty of Phase Connect fans with the big limited bags walking unaccosted past the constant crowd at the Hololive booth. So those two fanbases at least are at peace with each other, as far as I can tell.
I saw a dude literally wearing an Elira happi at the Breaking Dimensions concert. No one beat his shit in, so I am pretty sure no one gives a fuck.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can you imagine explaining to the police that your assault charge is actually justified because the fellow you attacked was wearing Nijisanji merchandise while you're a Holochad, while the police are wondering what the fuck a vtuber is?

Top Bottom