"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I'm not saying that Vtuber fans should go the way of Sport fans where they have fights with people who support another team, but man, you're there for Hololive/Niji/Phase/whichever company you're paying for
Why would you willingly go to an event and wear merch of ANOTHER company
If it were just a hat or a tshirt, I don't see an issue but, yeah, fully deck out in the merch of another company or an indie is pretty weird.

The only exception would be if someone had Ui merch.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
ngl, I kind of like the idea of Holo hooligans. Gangs of thirty something unmarried men putting on their oshis' shirts and masks amidst their collection of anime girl figurines with visible panties and the odd white stain, grabbing a louisville slugger from the top of the cupboard where they hide their anime titty posters from their mom, and determinedly walking out the door while breathing heavily under the weight of their 250 pounds to show them Nijikeks that they mean business.

VSoyBoy

I'm not saying that Vtuber fans should go the way of Sport fans where they have fights with people who support another team, but man, you're there for Hololive/Niji/Phase/whichever company you're paying for
Why would you willingly go to an event and wear merch of ANOTHER company
Ever considered that they might just be a fan of both and only had Niji merch to take to the con? Why would he remove all trace of Niji allegiance before going to the concert?

I went to a Counter-Strike event in the summer and I saw multiple people with Valorant, League and Apex T-Shirts. Most of the jerseys I saw people wearing were for teams that were no longer or were never part of the tournament, that's just "vaguely esports themed" shit they had to wear.

Another possibility is that they might just have gone there with a Holofriend of theirs while not being much of a fan themselves.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ever considered that they might just be a fan of both and only had Niji merch to take to the con? Why would he remove all trace of Niji allegiance before going to the concert?

I went to a Counter-Strike event in the summer and I saw multiple people with Valorant, League and Apex T-Shirts. Most of the jerseys I saw people wearing were for teams that were no longer or were never part of the tournament, that's just "vaguely esports themed" shit they had to wear.

Another possibility is that they might just have gone there with a Holofriend of theirs while not being much of a fan themselves.
Spyboy finally makes a good point. Honestly I couldn't care less about what merch people wear, if they were cheering along with everyone else and having a good time then who gives a fuck. I'll mingle with any vtuber fanbase as long as they aren't being smug, antagonistic or perverted.

RiverBear

First point makes sense, sure I can give you that

The 2nd one is just being an asshole lmao.
"I'm not a fan of this agency, so I will wear the other agency's merch instead"

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Reminder: Don't trust niji fans into convincing you they are "I'm a Hololive fans guys!" 🥹 I'd take their words with massive grain of salt with all the false flagging and deceitful bullshit and lame attempts at cancelling anyone on their sight they've pull off over the past years.

tgmslc

Reminder: Don't trust niji fans into convincing you they are "I'm a Hololive fans guys!" 🥹 I'd take their words with massive grain of salt with all the false flagging and deceitful bullshit and lame attempts at cancelling anyone on their sight they've pull off over the past years.
But you'd never encounter one of these types of Niji Defense Force idiots in the wild at a con or concert. They're all too busy hatescrolling Holo fan twitter accounts & shlicking it with their shitty Vox Akuma acrylics.
:smugrys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't like this kind of thinking tbh. It's the same kind of thinking that spawned that ridiculous Nijisister post, trying to paint everyone in a fanbase based on the behavior of a few random schizos online.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
First point makes sense, sure I can give you that

The 2nd one is just being an asshole lmao.
"I'm not a fan of this agency, so I will wear the other agency's merch instead"
If you can't occasionally rile your friend up for a bit of a laugh or your friendship is so tenuous that it's going to be ruined because you support a different vtuber agency to them, they're not really your friend.

tgmslc

If you can't occasionally rile your friend up for a bit of a laugh or your friendship is so tenuous that it's going to be ruined because you support a different vtuber agency to them, they're not really your friend.
And rando's you don't know aren't going to instantly get violent with you just cuz you wore a different company's merch to your corpo vtuber event, because we're not fucking children getting into slapfights over petty bullshit. Now if they start getting confrontational and shouting "HEY HOLOFAGS! I WORE AN ELIRA SHIRT TO THE HOLO CONCERT!" then maybe an ass-kicking could be warranted, but otherwise who fucking cares? Why are you looking at the idiot two rows back? Gura's on stage. Fauna's singing "Mayonaka Door". Eyes on the prize, fucko.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Coffee Filter

Sunny is live on twitch

Screenshot_20241004_142014_Twitch.jpg
She's been getting so many subs, bits and donos.

Thank god she got out. She alluding to how rough her heist was so we'll see if she spills in a future stream.

closedblas

mfw doing a Niji stint as therapy from LoL :mitothink:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
:pippanumbers:
holy shit, she's doing solid 10finanas (though i guess there is like 5finanas worth of dramafags)
1728076091068.png

Still, she's gonna be high 3view now i guess.

Whales are mildly showering her with money
1728077285938.png
1728077411758.png

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I missed the start of her stream but I'm glad she's being showered with love. I watched some of her streams back when she streamed in Niji and she has a based taste in games and movies. Hopefully these numbers will remain somewhat high after the dramafag buff ends, she deserves the best :sanasmile:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
she have some odd things on throne...
what she needed rpi02w for?

Smelliest007

JusticeDog

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sunny's best quote about her time in tardsanji: "It was a gift wrapped in shit."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom