"AX was really fun😊 Thank you for coming to pee me it was soo fun I hat it to wake up til 4am for panel but it was worth it!"Henya the Genius

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis has released the first part of his Nijisanji article, a whole month later than he intended.
I've got a whole lot of better stuff to do than to read this shit but whoever wants to read it can do it here (if it prompts you to input an email you can just skip):
Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis got the second part of his Nijisanji article out. Once again my time is better spent watching paint dry than to read this wank, but if you want to subject yourself to it go ahead:

Going by the headlines, he covers everything from Zaion's termination to the end of most of the Selen stuff. Can already see some regurgitating of the Mass Media PhD dude in there. He put some references/sources at the end, something he didn't have for the first one. 9390 Words in this one @Nenélove, triple the length of the last one if you're looking for some afternoon reading material.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis got the second part of his Nijisanji article out. Once again my time is better spent watching paint dry than to read this wank, but if you want to subject yourself to it go ahead:

Going by the headlines, he covers everything from Zaion's termination to the end of most of the Selen stuff. Can already see some regurgitating of the Mass Media PhD dude in there. He put some references/sources at the end, something he didn't have for the first one. 9390 Words in this one @Nenélove, triple the length of the last one if you're looking for some afternoon reading material.
I just had a bit of a panic attack due to irl stuff so maybe reading inane shit will help calm me down lol...

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1728084519577.png

I didn't even read, just started skimming over. Tard can't get account name right.
And next paragraph, he fail to mention that Kyo always planned it to be short gig and his Quinn identity. No consistency at all.
Then vastly incomplete retelling of first Selengate and it just ends there. No numberfagging at all, which is obligatory if you are writing about fucking business.
TLDR: barely better than Ducky.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Fulgur falling down the stairs and causing an earthquake with his sheer girth pack when?
Kek, I forgot he was the fat disabled one!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I just had a bit of a panic attack due to irl stuff so maybe reading inane shit will help calm me down lol...
A cartel death squad paid a visit to your village?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Top Bottom