"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Cant remember who posted the reddit story about the guy that was supposedly harassed by a niji fan and got her fired, but reknown dramafag Rima evenstar covered the story on a stream. Lmao. She might win the prize of the most retarded dramatuber with that one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They should have a category for best graduation/termination.
Cant remember who posted the reddit story about the guy that was supposedly harassed by a niji fan and got her fired, but reknown dramafag Rima evenstar covered the story on a stream. Lmao. She might win the prize of the most retarded dramatuber with that one.

Jesus a whole stream about week-old drama nothingburger that should just be laughed at, I guess things really are drying out in dramafagland huh?

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Cant remember who posted the reddit story about the guy that was supposedly harassed by a niji fan and got her fired,
Some smelly mumei femboy I think.

tgmslc

Hmm watching HoloEN 7 Days to Die or the dying gasp of NijiEN? Its so hard to pick. :smugrys:
Could just check here once or twice a day to see if anything remotely funny happened.

Talents competing in a dress-up game could be fun if I actually cared about any of the talents besides Rosemi.
There was a whole thing late last year where the Hololive flavor of the week was a fashion game.

So yeah, true fans will absolutely watch their oshi's play dress-up. You're not gonna get a tourist buff for a game like that, though, not like you do with CoD or Dark Souls. So it'd be interesting to see what each Niji liver's average ccv looks like.

closedblas

The first tournament is this Saturday and the game is fashion dreamer, the dress-up game for the switch. The splash art for NijiVersus is only EN livers but there are already main branch livers in this first tournament, for example Rindou Mikoto from JP, who will be one of the judges. Former KR Gaon and Lee Roha, Former ID Hana Machia, JP Onomachi Haruka and VirtuaReal's Tocci will compete alongside several ENs including Vivi as well as Ryoma and Twisty from the new gen.
What game do you think Elira/Finana is going to stream at the same time as the tourney? :smugpipi:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I was browsing Futaba since I had nothing better to do and the posters were numberfagging a relatively new Niji JP talent Tamako Kirara who debuted about a month ago:
View attachment 80089
What stood out was that this vtuber's mama is MOTHERFUCKING NAMORI of all people, the creator of Yuru Yuri. And while Yuru Yuri hasn't been relevant for years, I don't think an illustrator of that magnitude would work for peanuts even in this economy. I guess not all the money is going into Riku's yacht fund but as a waste of money it's on par. What in the actual flying fuck…
I have nothing to say about NIjisanji right now. I just wanted to say that Namori's designs are always cute and that Sugiura Ayano was best girl. Thank you.
Shaaaa.gifTOSHINO KYOUKOOOO

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Doublepost because I can and no one is here to stop me! Also someone tell me if I'm crazy but it seems like you should read the tweets in this order: 1,4,2,3. Otherwise it doesn't seem to make sense or flow but maybe this person is just autistic.
m_elonbread.png

This M_elonbread person seems familiar. Probably been documented before; sucking off Quinn I imagine.

Regardless, they have helpfully supplied us with info that shows Quinn attempted to do some bare minimum damage control with Sayu behind the scenes. However, uhh...
"Bro that tweet it totally wasn't about you bro I was just supporting my friend bro" is probably the dumbest defense I've heard so far and it's coming from his own mouth (allegedly). There is context is missing, but I won't be looking for it myself because people like Quinn don't deserve my goodwill these days

Then I suppose he decided he must clarify, so that everyone understands, that he doesn't agree with her actions and that he's the real victim. Bravo. Also they 'aren't friends'. Yeah? No shit? I wouldn't be friends with you either Mr. huwite trash forma de negroid.

OG Tweet
Archive

JusticeDog

Doublepost because I can and no one is here to stop me! Also someone tell me if I'm crazy but it seems like you should read the tweets in this order: 1,4,2,3. Otherwise it doesn't seem to make sense or flow but maybe this person is just autistic.
View attachment 80143

This M_elonbread person seems familiar. Probably been documented before; sucking off Quinn I imagine.

Regardless, they have helpfully supplied us with info that shows Quinn attempted to do some bare minimum damage control with Sayu behind the scenes. However, uhh...
"Bro that tweet it totally wasn't about you bro I was just supporting my friend bro" is probably the dumbest defense I've heard so far and it's coming from his own mouth (allegedly). There is context is missing, but I won't be looking for it myself because people like Quinn don't deserve my goodwill these days

Then I suppose he decided he must clarify, so that everyone understands, that he doesn't agree with her actions and that he's the real victim. Bravo. Also they 'aren't friends'. Yeah? No shit? I wouldn't be friends with you either Mr. huwite trash forma de negroid.

OG Tweet
Archive
I'm not going to bother looking it up, but I swear last time this came up what supposedly happened was that at the same time the zaion stuff was happening some other youtuber was getting exposed for being a groomer or rapist and he made a tweet about the other guy but people assumed he was vague posting about her. And that's why it was a misunderstanding and they don't actually have a problem with each other.
:medsmoremeds:(kill me)

Smelliest007

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
This reads as a Quinndrone trying to bait Sayu into reacting.
Or maybe their attempt at making Niji's reputation a little bit more squeaky clean by revisioning history with what happened between degenerate gal with huge forehead and Mr Fried chicken eater with white skin.

Xuhle

This reads as a Quinndrone trying to bait Sayu into reacting.
Funny how Quinn is still the only one to get nothing from leaving Niji, lost his girlfriend and all power he had in the clique. Just getting the cuck chair while watching everyone that was bullied by the clique get more success then him.

Smelliest007

Or maybe their attempt at making Niji's reputation a little bit more squeaky clean by revisioning history with what happened between degenerate gal with huge forehead and Mr Fried chicken eater with white skin.
Its been so long I need a refresher. Was it a rrat or was their confirmation Quinn liked a dox of Zaion on his PL account?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Its been so long I need a refresher. Was it a rrat or was their confirmation Quinn liked a dox of Zaion on his PL account?
Most likely a rrat in my opinion.

Xuhle

It's buried in the thread but if memory serves me right, it was someone using kyo name on a 4chan like board that linked to the dox. We don't know if it was actually him or not, but kyo was liking stuff freely that were targeted at zaion while she was suspended and even after when she dropped the doc.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
SISTER DOWN I REPEAT SISTER DOWN.

One of the more vocal sisters is going down. Its the jp one that love pretending the jp fandoms are the best friends in the world. He apparently posted something about niji jp and it did upset a bunch of jp sisters. Cant really tell what he posted since he deleted a bunch of things according to himself.

wait what happened? Thats so weird i thought niji fans were bullied by le ebil holochud? Turns out they're bullying their own oh no!!!
Also who the fuck is mcmc?

Edit: i will say, a bunch of those are probably trolls that dnt really care but the fact he's being so easily broken by marshmallows is hilarious.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
who the fuck is mcmc?
From what I get, it's nickname related to the pair of NijiJP talent Kenmochi Touya and Shiina Yuika. Not really sure if it was nickname of the duo or just the shipping of the two but I'm leaning on the latter because the nijisister are fans of the duo and likely know fanart of them being paired like shipping would.

niggaphil

Kurosanji being Kurosanji, another day of L

:NOWWELAUGH:

Limkin

In Hololive all of the restrictions on models and outfits are technically nearly the same as Nijisanji. Except because of the sheer size it's not even a formality at this point. Oh no you have to earn a 100k subs to get a 3D model, it will definitely not happen in like a couple of hours after your channel is revealed or something. Meanwhile in Niji there are people who has been in the company for years and they will probably never get one

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
In Hololive all of the restrictions on models and outfits are technically nearly the same as Nijisanji. Except because of the sheer size it's not even a formality at this point. Oh no you have to earn a 100k subs to get a 3D model, it will definitely not happen in like a couple of hours after your channel is revealed or something. Meanwhile in Niji there are people who has been in the company for years and they will probably never get one
Until recently, Cover wouldn't let people buy their own Live2D or 3D outfits, as well, as far as I am aware. Though, since all talents are guaranteed yearly outfits for L2D, that isn't as bad.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Until recently, Cover wouldn't let people buy their own Live2D or 3D outfits, as well, as far as I am aware. Though, since all talents are guaranteed yearly outfits for L2D, that isn't as bad.
My rrat is Cover really want to cover their ass and preserve contract's status quo as independent contractors. especially as they incorporated in california. I bet they don't even have exclusivity clause for vtubing specifically now.

Top Bottom