"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon

Nijisanji L Collection

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
My rrat is Cover really want to cover their ass and preserve contract's status quo as independent contractors. especially as they incorporated in california. I bet they don't even have exclusivity clause for vtubing specifically now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

But bro we must discuss the contraaaaaaaaaaactttts cmon i watched every single Legal Mindset video i know what im doing cmon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My rrat is Cover really want to cover their ass and preserve contract's status quo as independent contractors. especially as they incorporated in california. I bet they don't even have exclusivity clause for vtubing specifically now.
1728390416147.png

tgmslc

This Marshmallow really has some big "There is no war in Nijisanji" energy. Also imagine opening Marshmallows when you're not a streamer & can't even mine that shit for content, this person has gotta be some sort of masochist.
Edit: i will say, a bunch of those are probably trolls that dnt really care but the fact he's being so easily broken by marshmallows is hilarious.
The Niji fanbase devouring the tiniest micro-celebrity in their midst like a pack of hungry pirhannas? Damn, must be another day that ends in "day".
:selenpointandlaugh:

Until recently, Cover wouldn't let people buy their own Live2D or 3D outfits, as well, as far as I am aware.
Even these restrictions seem to be getting lifted. Kiara's bootylicious spandex dance model looks & is rigged way differently than her official 3D live performance once, so either management got so damn tired of her squawking that there's an exception to the rules just for her (unlikely) or at least on the EN side they've relaxed some of the restrictions.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Here's a clip of Sunny's return stream where she talks about her health problems she's been struggling with (from Mikahide because my GOD does that Rainbow Retirees channel leave out a lot of important context sometimes).

TL;DR, she got a blood clot in her hand on a long plane trip and it's triggered rheumatoid arthritis at the ripe old age of 27. My money's on a Niji-mandated trip to Japan, personally.

Because of the arthritis she's on immunosuppressants and can't leave the house much. According to her she's had a rough few months figuring out medication and the implication is that's why she completely disappeared in Niji, though from her general attitude towards her "heist" I think she leveraged it a bit to make her escape. Might be why she didn't have to wait for a 2 year contract expiration? :ameliaThink:

Seems she's doing ok for now, my hope is that she can leverage her dramafag boost and ex-Niji status to carve out a spot for herself. Fingers crossed Vivi can get out too, those two seem as thick as thieves and I wish the best for both of them.

...not Clawmark though. If he wants out he should just fucking ask for it :ironmousekek:

He should have fucking asked for arthritis instead.

Edit: Also, I'm surprised Sunny is only 27. I figured she would be older. Still is more mature than alot of EN remnant livers.

I'd strongly suggest she get a second opinion on her on-going diagnosis. The doctor(s) gave her a very expensive subscription to a service she probably doesn't need and there's likely multiple other treatment avenues. (If it's the hands, and at her age, there's some surgical options that'd probably solve the issue.)

Until recently, Cover wouldn't let people buy their own Live2D or 3D outfits, as well, as far as I am aware. Though, since all talents are guaranteed yearly outfits for L2D, that isn't as bad.

Cover's limitations are going to be on Brand Identity. All of the members that have been in for 2 years have the funds to buy Ironmouse amounts of models. The issue ends up being maintaining character designs (note the ban on added animal ears because a couple of the girls where they're just "an animal" felt their character identities were getting trampled; which is why everyone gets onesies, haha). However, you do have a bunch of Women in an Attention Economy Company. Which is to say, the main reason for the rules is to prevent Marine from showing up in a string bikini and Haachama as an actual spider.

Riku is Anycolor's jailer; Yagoo is the guy keeping the inmates in the asylum.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its been so long I need a refresher. Was it a rrat or was their confirmation Quinn liked a dox of Zaion on his PL account?
I know its quinn but lets not broken telephone this

Post in thread 'General Vtuber Discussion (V1)' https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/post-41672

Quinn at most offhandedly responded to someone seething about Sayu (at the time still Zaion, still suspended iirc) and allegedly also rambled about cancel culture on stream (as Kyo) because of that, but there was also a fuckton of other autistic canceling drama going on, so there was chances his stream comment was not related, but still just chances
What happened is that people did go crazy with spamming Sayu's dox and iirc, her divorce papers, but i cant confirm if Kyo was ever caught liking those posts, i personally believe he never did or it was just never caught by anyone. But it would be PR suicide to like an ex-coworker's dox, even if she was terminated

VSoyBoy

But bro we must discuss the contraaaaaaaaaaactttts cmon i watched every single Legal Mindset video i know what im doing cmon

I just wanted to use this stupid meme I made. I also made another version with a lower quality model which I almost like more:

NafsuBuas735

When even NijiJP are getting excited over getting to do pranks with Yagoo instead of their own CEO lmao
Basically Maimoto said he seriously have acrophobia and can't do bungee jumping or skydiving, Joe Rikiichi asked what if instead of a surprise with a high platform, what if Yagoo appeared instead, and of course Maimoto said even director of their show would want Yagoo. Though Maimoto feels a bit nervous talking to Yagoo now with the same way he used to talk with Yagoo before

tgmslc

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cover's limitations are going to be on Brand Identity. All of the members that have been in for 2 years have the funds to buy Ironmouse amounts of models. The issue ends up being maintaining character designs (note the ban on added animal ears because a couple of the girls where they're just "an animal" felt their character identities were getting trampled; which is why everyone gets onesies, haha). However, you do have a bunch of Women in an Attention Economy Company. Which is to say, the main reason for the rules is to prevent Marine from showing up in a string bikini and Haachama as an actual spider.

Riku is Anycolor's jailer; Yagoo is the guy keeping the inmates in the asylum.
This. There's moments when I have seen a new ironlung outfit and I didn't even recognize who the fuck it was. Cover's brand recognition is it's biggest strength so diluting that with billions of outfits which make the characters unrecognizable or dilute other character's signature features (the cat ears) is highly counter-productive.
That's why stuff like the smols and puffballs and all kinds of other irregular models have had usage limitations put on them, why did the agency spend thousands building up a character if the vtuber is just gonna use some shitty chibi because it's "le funny".

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This. There's moments when I have seen a new ironlung outfit and I didn't even recognize who the fuck it was. Cover's brand recognition is it's biggest strength so diluting that with billions of outfits which make the characters unrecognizable or dilute other character's signature features (the cat ears) is highly counter-productive.
That's why stuff like the smols and puffballs and all kinds of other irregular models have had usage limitations put on them, why did the agency spend thousands building up a character if the vtuber is just gonna use some shitty chibi because it's "le funny".
You dont even have to go as far as Mouse, some NijiENs' alt outfits (Vox, Fulgur, Aia to an extent) are drastically different designs that some look like retarded AU autism or full redesigns like Vesper

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I am okay with the custom shit being more restricted and under lock-and-key for normal streaming, but stuff like preventing Advent from getting their own 3D for an EN group collab in VR is idotic:

The EN branch thrived from those collabs and suddenly stopping them from doing them because of that just makes me raise an eyebrow. Luckily, it seems like Kiara or someone pushed for that shit to be reversed since then.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am okay with the custom shit being more restricted and under lock-and-key for normal streaming, but stuff like preventing Advent from getting their own 3D for an EN group collab in VR is idotic:

The EN branch thrived from those collabs and suddenly stopping them from doing them because of that just makes me raise an eyebrow. Luckily, it seems like Kiara or someone pushed for that shit to be reversed since then.

I think the pseudo-models were ever only allowed because of travel restrictions.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Cover tries to find a balance because character outlines actually matter. Whenever one of the girls does a 3D live announcement with silhouettes, we can normally guess them in outline alone. That's the difference between Character Design and "just a model".

Probably, but people don't like when you take shit away from them and being "no fun allowed" all the time is lame. Also, when you start selling "shitty chibis" as actual regular non-limited merchandise and make official mascots out of them, it makes them look even sillier to restrict them.

View attachment 80261

I think the joke is Smol Ame threatened to kill anyone that encroached on her chibi throne.

Smelliest007

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'd strongly suggest she get a second opinion on her on-going diagnosis. The doctor(s) gave her a very expensive subscription to a service she probably doesn't need and there's likely multiple other treatment avenues. (If it's the hands, and at her age, there's some surgical options that'd probably solve the issue.)
Did... did you actually watch the video? Sunny explains exactly what happened to her FFS- rant redacted

Suffice to say, it's rheumatoid arthritis. It's not just in her hands, and RA medication works on it, which is why she's able to stream now instead of being in constant pain. This is explained in the video. If you're going to make sweeping judgements on something, check the provided source for info first. It took me five seconds to google "false positives for rheumatoid arthritis" and fact-check.

Spoiler alert, it's probably not Lyme disease :educateyourself:

Top Bottom