"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

You want me to actively listen to this wigger? I'd rather gargle battery acid.
I tried and couldnt last more then 10 mins with his fucking whinning.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Yikes. Also, Quinn rant clip
Full VOD
God he sounds insufferable. Is there any brave femboy willing to summarise?

Spooked But Lobotomized

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If you are lazy and dont want to click that
Creator does something people dont care. Someone else does the same and they get shit because its not the usual content they do.

This is why I hate the “Vtuber community”

Defend shitty behavior of their content creator (speaking in general terms but hinting its a woman)

Dont be a hypocrite and be ok with the other person also doing the shitty thing.

Just tell them you hate them. Makes reference mocking sjws calling others “ist” and “phobes”. “Shut the fuck up”

I can say something racist and these people wont care. I say something mean to some girl and they look into it. “Is he fucking the bitch.”

These people spend 5 hours in some forum talking about why someone they dont like is interacting with their content creator

I dont like the woke side either. Its just jokes.

Other anti-woke side only grandstands when its against someone they hate.

Seen people be sympathetic over 30 year old lady harassing a barely legal adult than the barely legal adult for saying something that was kinda petty. (luca?)

DAT SHIT WAS KRAYZ

To get support you have to hate on something everyone hates and then make a sob story and everyone will like you. Thats the formula.

Those people will eventually turn on you. I am not going to act that way so others like me.

I made a tweet and got hate but someone else by name talked about me and they got support. It was a tweet about something else and I got hate for it (possibly Sayu’s tweet).

He is less charitable than someone who is liking tweets that are saying “fuck you” by name. I was like 19 and they were like 30something.

Mentions that he talked to that person privately and said that they dont hate them but that the tweet wasnt about them even if they dont like what they said. We moved on but im still painted as the villain.

I dont have problems with this person anymore.

Confirms its Sayu by saying he couldnt clear things publicly because they were under contract and they couldnt talk or he would get in trouble.

It was an accident but I had to deal with the consequences. (welcome to being a man, you could always transition i guess)

Im not perfect but most of the drama he has been in he has been dragged into it unknowingly.

“You support doxing” I didnt know there was a clip going around. Also how is me talking about joking about a certain thing bad somehow saying I support doxing. (so the tweet was directed at her)

15:46 - “They grandstand about random shit because they like one person over the other. You are ok defending jokes about rape but you are not ok with someone getting doxed? One is not any better than the other.”
(this nigga is dumb)
I mean a joke is more forgivable than doxing someone but how can you use one thing to make the other more accepted.

You have to accept that people wont be charitable with certain situations but they will if its someone they like.

ITZ KRAYZ

Talks about the Korean thing (honestly that shit was kinda clever/funny)

SunnySplosion shows up in chat and comments “I just walked in and you’re in drama again”

“Hi Sunny, Imma just shut the fuck up”

“People who are going to get mad at me for saying what im saying (you know who you are) but like i said, I dont have beef. I just have beef with how people are willing to (give him hate because he has done the same another person has done).

Chat ask why do people hate you:
“Gonna be honest with you, its two, but i dont want to be ego-andy and say its true”
  1. They dont fuck with my content. Which is fine.
  2. I have balls. And i mean i say shit people are scared to say that is the truth. (thought he meant he was male)

What i say is true and it strikes a chord but they dont like it because its true and instead of reflecting they say “you are trying to change things, no, fuck you”.

Or they dont like me because i interacted with females positively. Im sorry for being friends with a content creator that was never going to fuck you. My bad.

To these people its impossible that im a friend with them and not fucking them. How can you say im gay and then say im fucking them. Pick one.

DAS KRAZY

SunnySplosion: “They don't have friends who are girls so they imagine friendship with a girl immediately means dating them.”

Quinn is making this girl worse. OMG they are ruining this person. (technically he is not wrong with this take, See #1 up there)

But also at the same time, “Quinn is so gay”

Is me telling you this offending you, its not my problem. That's your problem.

Doesnt matter how much tier 3 subs or how much time you have been a member, its not going to happen and I dont think you should have the expectation that you are going to.

I dont even think that the content creator that feeds into that should be responsible.

The thing is that if you feed into it and you get mad your viewers are like that then 1 + 1 = 2 stupid.

Thats why people that do more NSFW content get more stalkers because its the nature of the people consuming that content. And i dont think that they deserve it but im just saying that If you know X action leads to X result and you don't like that result then don't do that action.

Its Crazy

Its Crazy

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Smelliest007

If you are lazy and dont want to click that

Seen people be sympathetic over 30 year old lady harassing a barely legal adult than the barely legal adult for saying something that was kinda petty. (luca?)
Not sure I buy its about Luca and Raziel.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I Cant quote Azehara but here

I like how this retardation by quinn is probably the first time a Niji adjecent individual (amicably graduated in this case) has ever possibly acknowledged Raziel's document outside of Anycolor's takedown
He is less charitable than someone who is liking tweets that are saying “fuck you” by name. I was like 19 and they were like 30something.
19 is being an adult, femboy, you have to know how to deal with older retards without going "wah wah they're a hag and im just an innocent young fag"

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Also seems Quinn still hung up over the Korean cancellation back in Niji. The dude still can’t fathom that people will get upset over something that’s factually true.

Even if it’s a fact that your mom’s ugly and I say it directly to your face there’s a good chance you’re gonna knock all the teeth out of my mouth.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also seems Quinn still hung up over the Korean cancellation back in Niji. The dude still can’t fathom that people will get upset over something that’s factually true.

Even if it’s a fact that your mom’s ugly and I say it directly to your face there’s a good chance you’re gonna knock all the teeth out of my mouth.
Well of course the Chinese eat dogs but you shouldn't be surprised they get upset when you tell them that. Sort of like how Eurofags get upset when you point out that their continent is significantly less appealing to streamers than the American time zone because they don't give out money as freely. Or how mentioning that Gura doesn't stream causes the chumpedos to sperg at you.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah I'm ignoring the sunny stuff, making a mountain of a molehill stuff from anons.
The 19 year old would be Quinn.
Sunny wasnt even active in Niji when Zaion thing happened. Honestly she just seems like the type that doesnt want to really get too involved with dumb drama and wants to keep herself on friendly terms with everyone.

From what he said in the video (which I summarized but didnt really give much context) he was saying that he got hate for the Korean thing 2 weeks (or maybe months, dont remember now, but it was 2) after the fact. And he claims that the hate was because people were nitpicking for things to shit on him for because they hated that he collabed with the girls or some shit. The way he framed it also seems to imply that it was the Kyo antis that were the ones that brought it up. Had it been a real problem people would have attacked him instantly and it would have gotten clipped instantly and not some time later as if people were digging up for shit to hate on him for.

If knowledge serves me right:
1. He got shit for it immediately
2. Good number of the so-called antis found the joke funny cuz "racist"
3. The hate came from his own people (Nijisisters) since he had a ton of fans who were also Korean. It is possible that it could've come from Unicorns in the Nijisister fandom but the hate was mostly internal.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I said 5-ish days ago that the tweet describing the vod sounded like a Quinnsister trying to rile up Sayu. I take it back, the wigger should know what the fuck would happen if he ran his mouth, unless his brain is that deformed, he really is baiting for more attenton.
I just want to remind everyone that unlike 99% of twitter virtue-signaling retards, Quinn ACTUALLY has a brain deformity and it's bad enough that he's gone into surgery for it. Not really defending him, but I think it's hilarious that he's one of the few humans on this earth that has a legitimate excuse to say and do retarded shit.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Sunny wasnt even active in Niji when Zaion thing happened. Honestly she just seems like the type that doesnt want to really get too involved with dumb drama and wants to keep herself on friendly terms with everyone.

From what he said in the video (which I summarized but didnt really give much context) he was saying that he got hate for the Korean thing 2 weeks (or maybe months, dont remember now, but it was 2) after the fact. And he claims that the hate was because people were nitpicking for things to shit on him for because they hated that he collabed with the girls or some shit. The way he framed it also seems to imply that it was the Kyo antis that were the ones that brought it up. Had it been a real problem people would have attacked him instantly and it would have gotten clipped instantly and not some time later as if people were digging up for shit to hate on him for.

If knowledge serves me right:
1. He got shit for it immediately
2. Good number of the so-called antis found the joke funny cuz "racist"
3. The hate came from his own people (Nijisisters) since he had a ton of fans who were also Korean. It is possible that it could've come from Unicorns in the Nijisister fandom but the hate was mostly internal.
Sounds like he is blaming using "unicorns" as a scapegoat, to be honest. Nijitards always fight amonst themselves. 95% of their antis are their own because the fanbases between the streamers hate each other and are a bunch of uppity retards. The only time they will get haters from outside is when one of their streamers or their community messes with someone outside Niji because they can't stop themselves from being pests.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I watched the video. One part that made me mad that Aze just briefly mentioned is that he repeatedly brought out the whole "she's not going to fuck you just because you sent her a superchat" line that vtuber haters and tourists throw at us. It infuriated me to think that someone who was a veteran of the industry at the highest levels could say such a thing. Does he think all the people who sent him money back in Niji - or now for that matter - were doing it because they wanted to hop on his tiny pecker? What a fucktarded thing for someone in his position to say. I've been mostly ambivalent about the guy since his graduation but now I see he was always a snake and he can't be allowed to come crawling back to the industry if whatever bullshit he's doing in his fleshsuit doesn't work out.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I've met actual flamboyantly femme gay black guys with lips barely 1 hour off their boyfriend's cock, wearing the most egregious neon crop tops and fruity designer sunglasses who were more bearable to listen to.
:kroniiphone:

..Have you been tested for HIV?

Landphobic

Just don't like it
One part that made me mad that Aze just briefly mentioned is that he repeatedly brought out the whole "she's not going to fuck you just because you sent her a superchat" line that vtuber haters and tourists throw at us. It infuriated me to think that someone who was a veteran of the industry at the highest levels could say such a thing. Does he think all the people who sent him money back in Niji - or now for that matter - were doing it because they wanted to hop on his tiny pecker? What a fucktarded thing for someone in his position to say.
Well not ALL the people, but it's undeniable that there's always a percentage and that it goes up the more a vtuber leans into GFE/BFE content, as well as that they're the most likely to be unicorns: Just look at Vox's sisters having a normal one at Reimu when she interrupted one of his RP streams by accident and he leaned into it. At least that's the context for which I understand he's saying it.
This is a medium that caters to people on the social fringes to make a very large chunk of its revenue, you're gonna get some real fucking weirdos with that and I imagine a male vtuber in a mixed agency is particularly exposed to them.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I watched the video. One part that made me mad that Aze just briefly mentioned is that he repeatedly brought out the whole "she's not going to fuck you just because you sent her a superchat" line that vtuber haters and tourists throw at us. It infuriated me to think that someone who was a veteran of the industry at the highest levels could say such a thing. Does he think all the people who sent him money back in Niji - or now for that matter - were doing it because they wanted to hop on his tiny pecker? What a fucktarded thing for someone in his position to say. I've been mostly ambivalent about the guy since his graduation but now I see he was always a snake and he can't be allowed to come crawling back to the industry if whatever bullshit he's doing in his fleshsuit doesn't work out.
ofc hes gonna say tha hes a fucking prime a grifter

VSoyBoy

Zyklon Mag

VSoyBoy

Smelliest007

Top Bottom