Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like Kuro and Matara talked about their time in Niji in a stream people here seemingly didnt catch, cant blame anyone because who would watch Kuro here?

Heres a leddit summary
I only joined around the 3-4 hour mark. VERY VERY SHORT Summary of stuff. My memory sucks. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the VOD. Do not quote me directly as a source.

This justifies a 30 minute clip, I think.

"Matara" wishes she could have address drama while in "Hollywood", she asked permission and they said no, she wished she asked for permission FORGIVENESS instead. "Drama" in this case being stuff like joking to "Kuro" that his mother didn't love her, and people not believing that it's a joke and making threads and comments about it.

She sent back her phone and they didn't pay her back, they owe her like $400.

They restocked her merch right before she left, she hasn't gotten her cut for it. She's not expecting it anymore.

She hated her old rigging, was only able to do ":-D" and offered to pay for re-rigging. They refused.

She was telling Michi to leave by September. Matara was insistent, telling her that was basically like an abusive relationship. She also helped her write some longer messages for her fans (which can be identified as her work based on the fact that she puts two periods at the end of some sentences sometimes, something basically only Matara does).

Kuro wants to meet with Jordan Sweeto and the "doll".

She looked at the account of a person that was making awful Tiktoks about Nina that blew up. Before those negative videos, they were making positive videos that just weren't getting views, and before that they were making dance videos, and they were only 13 or 14. She doesn't have any ill will towards them.

Kuro about some of his old fans "Those people are fucking crazy and I hate them. Fuck you. I'm glad you don't watch me anymore. Get the fuck out weirdo." (a sentiment I can fully get behind after interacting with that type of Luxiem fan). Also, "I can say this because I'm Asian. Asian fans are crazy. Not all, but some of them are crazy", then talking about how they never realize that something is a joke.

Other cool non-drama stuff:

Kuro is trying to get a 3D model for his new pirate model, but everyone is busy. Matara's 3D model is still WIP. She wants to buy a new house for her and her parents.

They collabed once before they were Nina and Kuro, which I thought was cool. She was looking up to him when he started blowing up on Youtube (she was a Twitch streamer at the time with barely any Youtube presence).

Not too long ago, Strippin said while they were collabing "She was a fox in another life"

Heres the stream

The talk with Matara starts at around the 3:25:00 mark

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I watched the video. One part that made me mad that Aze just briefly mentioned is that he repeatedly brought out the whole "she's not going to fuck you just because you sent her a superchat" line that vtuber haters and tourists throw at us. It infuriated me to think that someone who was a veteran of the industry at the highest levels could say such a thing. Does he think all the people who sent him money back in Niji - or now for that matter - were doing it because they wanted to hop on his tiny pecker? What a fucktarded thing for someone in his position to say. I've been mostly ambivalent about the guy since his graduation but now I see he was always a snake and he can't be allowed to come crawling back to the industry if whatever bullshit he's doing in his fleshsuit doesn't work out.
He's always been a snake. Comparing Mysta/Kuro to Kyo/Quinn is a very interesting little thought experiment that really shows how Quinn operates IMO.

So Mysta is a member of Luxiem, right? These guys debut, and no one really knows what to expect with male EN talents at the time. I had certainly underestimated the untapped fujo market when they debuted, and I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that Mysta didn't sign up for or enjoy the sheer amount of (dare I say it) objectification he got, from some of the most demented fans in the space no less. His co-workers embrace it to varying degrees, Mysta tries to stick with his fujo fanbase for a while but it's just NOT working and is interfering with the content he wants to make, so he starts calling out his "fans" and eventually dips because of them. One of the first things he does in his post-Niji career is to set hard ground rules that weed out Luxiem fujos and fem-icorns, and makes it clear in no uncertain terms that he hated those fans and does not want them around anymore.

Kyo, on the other hand, comes in as a male member of Iluna. Not only did he have time to see the Luxiem effect in action prior to his audition, much less debut; he has also been privy to the debut of Noctyx and all the faggery that went into the debuts of their v-tubing careers (Iluna auditions were after Noctyx debut). Not only that, one of his genmates is the biggest fujo-baiting sexpest in Niji, one Aster Arcadia. He has every chance to

-not audition if he is bothered by the possibility of unicorns

-set ground rules in the first days of his debut which discourage toxic fans from becoming part of his fanbase

-quit/get himself fired before debut, like that one guy who leaked models (or Grimmi :cursedbae:)

Instead, knowing the exact environment he would be entering, he auditions for Iluna, which ends up being one of the bigger debut flops in v-tubing history. He did not expect to flop, because no one on the Niji side expected Iluna to flop for some reason. Not only is he doing terribly, every male in his gen is a disappointment compared to those who came before him. What does he do? He slides into Enna's DMs, and starts hanging out with people who we now have reason to suspect are in the good graces of Anycolor management. He does weird shit that is OBVIOUSLY going to piss people off, like holding Enna's hand on stream for no reason other than to bait people. He does this at every opportunity, in fact. However, while he bitches at "parasocial" and "inappropriate" Aloupeeps and Scarlings every other stream, he knows which side his bread is buttered on. For example, he had a whole "confession" stream where underage girls and gay men send him inappropriate messages. The best he does to discourage his own fanbase is say "chat, you gotta chill". There is no mask off moment, Kyo had entire streams catered to these people both before and after this one. But DAMN KYO GOTTA GET DAT MONEY IT ROUGH IN DA HOOD :nehgah:

Oh, what's that? Things getting rough in ol' Niji? Your gen underperforming financially? Aw shit, KYO GOTTA GO GET MILK. If we're assuming a few months of lead-up prior to the actual graduation announcement being made, he may well have made his decision to graduate right around when Youtube started cracking down on Vox and the fujo fanbase by removing ASMR. He certainly didn't do it because of rampant management abuse of Livers such as Zaion or Selen; his graduation timing was way off for that. He was never interested in pushing big projects through that were getting cucked, like Selen was with tournaments or Maria is with idol music. He was always just coasting by, doing nothing but showing up in a bunch of collabs that other people planned and playing FOTM games, never pushing the envelope and expecting money to fall from the sky. And after forcing myself to watch his little rant, he hasn't changed in the slightest. For all his bitching and moaning, if the money was still in pandering to deluded chinese women and western sexpests, he would still be in Niji sucking up to Enna. Instead he's focused on pandering to his more profitable normie audience.

Maybe if he were in Niji he'd still be occasionally dropping little :unsure: tidbits like when he bitched at an Aloupeep and said "She doesn't want you either." Funny how things like that come out weird sometimes, hm? Hmmm??

You know, on second thought, calling Quinn a snake is too good for him. I like Bae, so I'm hesitant to call him a rat either. Kyo is more of a slug. Completely unappealing in mind, body, and personality, while oozing sludge everywhere for others to clean up. He's done nothing since graduating except get hit in the balls and complain about v-tubing. Fuck him, the femboy can go chase the latest trend and leave us alone.

EDIT: OH LO AND BEHOLD HE'S ALSO HANGING AROUND IN KURO'S STREAM BEFORE MATARA WAS. fucking leech puts eviltoaster to shame :thatsracist::pikafaku:

EDIT2: I was wrong, it was a character AI Kuro was fucking with and I didn't double check it, my shame shall be eternal

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Looks like Kuro and Matara talked about their time in Niji in a stream people here seemingly didnt catch, cant blame anyone because who would watch Kuro here?

Heres a leddit summary
I only joined around the 3-4 hour mark. VERY VERY SHORT Summary of stuff. My memory sucks. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the VOD. Do not quote me directly as a source.

"Matara" wishes she could have address drama while in "Hollywood", she asked permission and they said no, she wished she asked for permission FORGIVENESS instead. "Drama" in this case being stuff like joking to "Kuro" that his mother didn't love her, and people not believing that it's a joke and making threads and comments about it.

They restocked her merch right before she left, she hasn't gotten her cut for it. She's not expecting it anymore.

She hated her old rigging, was only able to do ":-D" and offered to pay for re-rigging. They refused.

She was telling Michi to leave by September. Matara was insistent, telling her that was basically like an abusive relationship. She also helped her write some longer messages for her fans (which can be identified as her work based on the fact that she puts two periods at the end of some sentences sometimes, something basically only Matara does).

She looked at the account of a person that was making awful Tiktoks about Nina that blew up. Before those negative videos, they were making positive videos that just weren't getting views, and before that they were making dance videos, and they were only 13 or 14. She doesn't have any ill will towards them.

Kuro about some of his old fans "Those people are fucking crazy and I hate them. Fuck you. I'm glad you don't watch me anymore. Get the fuck out weirdo." (a sentiment I can fully get behind after interacting with that type of Luxiem fan). Also, "I can say this because I'm Asian. Asian fans are crazy. Not all, but some of them are crazy", then talking about how they never realize that something is a joke.

Kuro is trying to get a 3D model for his new pirate model, but everyone is busy. Matara's 3D model is still WIP. She wants to buy a new house for her and her parents.

They collabed once before they were Nina and Kuro, which I thought was cool. She was looking up to him when he started blowing up on Youtube (she was a Twitch streamer at the time with barely any Youtube presence).

Not too long ago, Strippin said while they were collabing "She was a fox in another life"

Heres the stream

Interesting I don't think I knew that Tara was the one who convinced Michi to leave good job Mama Roach

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EDIT: OH LO AND BEHOLD HE'S ALSO HANGING AROUND IN KURO'S STREAM BEFORE MATARA WAS. fucking leech puts eviltoaster to shame
Ill admit i only skimmed the vod once or twice but i think Kuro was playing with a character ai of quinn that had voice, i dont think he joined him during this stream

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ill admit i only skimmed the vod once or twice but i think Kuro was playing with a character ai of quinn that had voice, i dont think he joined him during this stream
I went back and yeah you're right, I clicked like 30 seconds prior to the timestamp you provided and Kuro was literally just finishing the "conversation" with it. Let the gura post-its rain down on me :guradumbl:

Limkin

There is Mysta's merch from 2022 June on sale listed in their shop. Yugo's from August. Nina's from October. Pomu's from November. A LOT of Pomu's merch is still available in fact. Kunai's debut merch is still on the shop. Selen seems to be wiped from the shop even in older group merch, just photoshopped out of it.
Do keep in mind, you can not order individual product if it was promoted as a group merch but everyone is sold separately. However if it is sold as a bundle or merch has all members in the same item you can still buy it even if they are graduated. And I don't see a situation where they get a cut out of it
They would still be selling Selen's merchendize if they didn't want to memoryhole her. Because they fucking did sell it for months after she was fired

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You know, on second thought, calling Quinn a snake is too good for him. I like Bae, so I'm hesitant to call him a rat either. Kyo is more of a slug. Completely unappealing in mind, body, and personality, while oozing sludge everywhere for others to clean up.
Boy am I glad I changed my nick and avatar after Shiori's debut.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
View attachment 80539
Oh no...who will spread the ideas of this forum to reddit now?
IMG_1828.jpeg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There is Mysta's merch from 2022 June on sale listed in their shop. Yugo's from August. Nina's from October. Pomu's from November. A LOT of Pomu's merch is still available in fact. Kunai's debut merch is still on the shop. Selen seems to be wiped from the shop even in older group merch, just photoshopped out of it.
Do keep in mind, you can not order individual product if it was promoted as a group merch but everyone is sold separately. However if it is sold as a bundle or merch has all members in the same item you can still buy it even if they are graduated. And I don't see a situation where they get a cut out of it
They would still be selling Selen's merchendize if they didn't want to memoryhole her. Because they fucking did sell it for months after she was fired
You dont have to go as far as EN, they still stock merch of perma hiatus members like Roa or that one woman who streamed once and then never did again

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I went to check and Millie's fat retarded ass lost her 500K
gurakek1-png.41132
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D:
that's so weird, I think any one who joined have never encountered anything like this before 😭 did you received a confirmation/OK sign to manesan before losing your subscribers?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Heres a leddit summary

Heres the stream

Part of the stream relevant to Michi has been clipped.

Some Matara quotes (courtesy of u/rip_cpu in r/Kurosanji):
"Kuro and I aren't going to let you die, but I think you're going to die if you stay there."

"This is an abusive relationship."

"She was getting ghosted by management. I was like, call them up. Call them. They're trying to delay it. You wanna leave, let them know, go get a lawyer."

"I was so on her ass about it. I squeezed that girl out of there."

Smelliest007

Limkin

It was all Riku's plan all along. By making every single vtuber in his company lose milestones and then rebuilding the company from the scratch, he can get twice the YT playbuttons for the same amount of vtubers employed. If this one works out well he will make it a routine every couple of years

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Top Bottom