"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

I missed this comment, but there was a video on the official hololive channel featuing the staff. If you look at the comments, jp fans were not happy at all about it.

While i do agree with them that it takes away time from the talents with kinda useless videos, i feel like its a bit exaggerated from them. They've been doing these kind of videos for years and afaik its not mandated to participate in the official channel videos.

We discussed this in the ame thread, jp fags were mad because the MALE staff asked the talents questions, literally no other reason. We have also theorized it was probably a raid from 5ch.
Yeah. I specifically recalled seeing anons on /vt/ also pushing the "Male Staff" rrat in the thread about the supposed fan reaction so I grabbed a screenshot here:
They were absolutely spreading the rrat that it was Male Staff interacting with the talents, yes.
View attachment 78919
Just haters & baiters trying to weaponize unicorns, honestly. It rightly turned into Hololive Nothingburger #1,938.
:botanshrug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
20240923_035651.jpg
From this tweet

:deztheroom:

Militante

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
weird
Did nijisanji always lock the twitters of Talents that are graduating?
It makes sense with terminations, but I think in Holo, the Twitter remains open if its a normal ass graduation
Yes, and not just EN talents either.
1727078230458.png

Here's one for ex-ID Siska Leontyne (and her sub-account, also don't mind the follower list, yes I follow Ina)
1727078315742.png

Here's another one of ex-ID Nara Haramaung
1727078629077.png

And from Gundou Mirei's twitter account, meaning that this is also on JP as well.

So yeah, Niji basically locking their talents account after they graduate, and sometimes the talent changed it to reflect that fact. No idea exactly why, though. Maybe so people don't go snooping around old stuff?
First time i hear it was a noveI (yes i don't care to do my reps on this slop). Anyway, it is an artistic choice still, be it in writing or illustration. Or more like, lazy omission that they decided not to fill.
See this why people make fun of you (rightfully) for being a dumbass. If you can't even bother to put a small amount of research to a slop like this to make an argument, then why are you even here?

And the slacktivists rejoiced at this. Truly a terrible day.

EDIT: COWARD

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Niji JP gets paid to promote McD's - I sleep
Uki eats a borgar - real shit :educateyourself:
Same people saying "we support the talents not the company" back in february btw.

Seoleim

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Apologizing for eating McDonalds and begging forgiveness, and claiming he will educate himself. If he panders anymore to these mentally Ill fuckwits he will vanish up his own arse and just leave a greasy brown stain on the floor.
Bold of you to assume he isn't part of these mentally ill fuckwits :BijouBijou:. The only reason he was maybe not aware of the boycott is because he's busy being a streamer.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Bold of you to assume he isn't part of these mentally ill fuckwits :BijouBijou:. The only reason he was maybe not aware of the boycott is because he's busy being a streamer.
don't take this as a defense of the mentally ill but i suspect he knew and managers told him to do it anyway and just apologize later. the fucking fish will forget it in like a week.

Smelliest007

And the slacktivists rejoiced at this. Truly a terrible day.

Archive of that tweet the skank is about to cover her tracks because other sisters are afraid of being made fun of

There's no fucking way this tweet 6000 likes and 140,000 views.The sister botting is insane.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I would sincerely throw money at any kind of Niji EN x McDonalds promotion no matter what it is.

Smelliest007

Malchior

That list alone grinds my bones to dust holy

Has it really been that long?
Sir, in my eyes, 2017 hasn't even happened yet.
Someone born on the eve of 9/11 is old enough to have gotten a bachelor's degree. The Afghanistan war lasted long enough that there were kids old enough to fight in it that hadn't even been born when the towers fell.

old-man.gif

Man, it really hurts been born in the last millennia and century...

IIRC, Mc Donalds has donated to the Palestine cause and the franchise that made the mess to begin with was bought back to stop the dude to shit on their rep....

anyway... this type of boycott is stupid, they are doing this for more than a year and yet, without significant effect... another moral high ground people do just for looks.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
anyway... this type of boycott is stupid, they are doing this for more than a year and yet, without significant effect... another moral high ground people do just for looks.
You say this, but i saw once on X some kids celebrating the fact mcdonald had a cheaper pruze for the haopy meal and also starbucks making a 2 for 5$ special for their energy drink. It was a total boycott victory :ironmousekek:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fucking hilarious that the 2nd (or 3rd?) Niji that had to denounce mcdonalds was the retard who has done the most virtue signaling

Also, people shouldnt be surprised about r/Kurosanji doing intense sweeping up for Froot, they were always fans of talent freedom and as a whole the community has no real actual purpose besides being snide at Niji and bitching about Nijisisters, they infamously jumped the gun on Ryoma being some retard ASMR-artist who scammed his community (this was broken telephoned into worse allegations often), so even before Froot they had shit moderation and overall a very low quality userbase

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fucking hilarious that the 2nd (or 3rd?) Niji that had to denounce mcdonalds was the retard who has done the most virtue signaling

Also, people shouldnt be surprised about r/Kurosanji doing intense sweeping up for Froot, they were always fans of talent freedom and as a whole the community has no real actual purpose besides being snide at Niji and bitching about Nijisisters, they infamously jumped the gun on Ryoma being some retard ASMR-artist who scammed his community (this was broken telephoned into worse allegations often), so even before Froot they had shit moderation and overall a very low quality userbase
How can we make this about holo fans though?

Malchior

I don't even know where to start look up, but I'm pretty sure there were WAY more than just 2 or 3 of them that mentioned about McDs and in all cases they needed to say sorry, this white geriatric-phobic was the only one that I know who did it kinda preemptively...

Saturnus

haha it's unou
And from Gundou Mirei's twitter account, meaning that this is also on JP as well.
Weirdly enough it isn't towards every JP graduated Liver. Lulu's account is still open despite graduating years ago.
I would sincerely throw money at any kind of Niji EN x McDonalds promotion no matter what it is.
Is nobody gonna make the joke?
You can just fucking ask for the Happy Meal Toy of your oshi.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Of course the purple femboy is sorry for buying good old Ronald's meal

Fucking kill yourself you stale ass personality gay fuck who probably has a SEXPEST allegation somewhere for enabling the retards in the community you yourself fostered

Top Bottom