"It's 'Gay Bulge'! It's pronounced 'GAY BULGE' guys!!"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

In the livers' defense, Niji seems to primarily hire mentally ill people with low IQ's and lower self-esteem. Even someone as self-assured as Selen/Doki felt the need to immediately hire a lawyer cuz she'd been given the impression that Anycolor were gonna drag her plump ass to court.

I can't even imagine what a dumbass with no friends and no fans like Twisty is thinking right now,
I hope no decent vtuber company ever hires Enna after this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Malchior

I hope Wactor does.
I would feel sorry for the Wactor staff...
I think it's difficult to not feel at least a little bad for NijiEN's livers these days, 9 months into the year and they're still bleeding subs. Small wonder why nobody's snapped & just gone full scorched earth, just saying whatever awful shit they can to try and get forcibly graduated.
I can count in one hand the livers i feel sorry for, all others deserve what they have done though

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Sunny flexing that silver play button she received before she joined Niji.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Smelliest007

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Wonder if she ever told Clawmark off privately.
Thanks to the blessing that is the Twitter algorithm, he probably got or is gonna get this rubbed in his face in his for you page.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
People should be ashamed of buying McDonald's because it's goyslop, not because it funds Israeli missiles or whatever the original twitter justification was. I can understand a woman caving and apologizing in a desperate bid for social acceptance, but a man ought to have a stronger spine.
Buying McDonalds funds Israeli missiles?

VSoyBoy

After the rather terrible dissertation on Nijisanji we got some time ago, some other fag is promising another article about the events on and around February 5th. But this time it's different! This motherfucker is a highly respected journalist with Pulitzer contenders under his belt like the 4 word epic "Coming Soon" and... that's it. The ultimate piece on Nijisanji will be his first public article. Confidence inspiring, just like the fact that this Article has been in the works for almost 2 Months and according to him he is going to be ready to publish August 20th. So far his 60 Days work has gotten him to 5700 words (just about one Proctor post).

Suffice to say this masterpiece by the author by the name of Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis (is he frfr?) will be the last nail in the coffin for Niji!
Keep an eye out for it on: His empty Substack or his empty Twitter

Hi, my name is Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis.

You might remember me from about a month ago when I posted about the status about my ANYCOLOR article. I am pleased to say it is coming along smoothly. I now have air conditioning in my work area and I am making great progress. I ma halfway through the Selen Tatsuki section and should be finished with it in about two weeks. The article won't be finished though, I still have three more sections after that and they will be pretty lengthy. I am also still waiting for a response on my request for comment from some people. The article in its entirety should be finished and published before August 20th. I am also going to show you the outline of the article just so everyone will be able to see where I am. I would also like to note that I will try not to lock any of my work behind a paywall.

Title: From ANYCOLOR to Only Black​

Introduction/Thesis:​

There is an important history to go through regarding vtubers, vtuber culture, ANYCOLOR and NIJISANJI EN themselves, the controversies they’ve embroiled themselves in, the movements that have spawned from their misconduct, and the stories of the workers.

What is a Vtuber/Liver?: Complete​

The English Market and the Start of NIJISANJI EN: Complete​

Early Controversies: Complete​

Copyright Strike Abuse: Complete​

The Termination of Zaion Lanza: Complete​

More Controversies: Complete​

NIJISANJI ID Graduations: Complete​

The (Relative) Calm Before the Storm: Complete​

The Storm: Two Major Graduations: Complete​

The Hurricane: The Termination of Selen Tatsuki: Working​

The Flood: The Luca Kaneshiro Controversy: Not Started​

ANYCOLOR/NIJISANJI EN Now: Not Started​

Conclusions: Not Started​

I’m already at 5700 words so this will be a very long article.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will enjoy the article once it is published. If you have any questions or anything you would like to add, please do so. I would like to read your feedback. Again, thank you,

-Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis
Link
Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis has released the first part of his Nijisanji article, a whole month later than he intended.
I've got a whole lot of better stuff to do than to read this shit but whoever wants to read it can do it here (if it prompts you to input an email you can just skip):

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis has released the first part of his Nijisanji article, a whole month later than he intended.
I've got a whole lot of better stuff to do than to read this shit but whoever wants to read it can do it here (if it prompts you to input an email you can just skip):
After skimming it through, I don't understand why it took him so long to write it. It was a whole lot of recapping of events that were already covered to death, not even doing research on the JP side of Nijisanji, wasting time introducing the audience to vtubing in the most rambling way possible and putting Projekt Melody as the first English Vtuber that inspired everyone else.
:vesperfacepalm:
I'm pretty sure our own forum brothers could research a better article than this.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Had nothing better to do.

He only covered Vox and Hex. Focusing on the parasocial aspect of their fanbase. Its not a bad resume although he did imply that #cutforhex or whatever it was started because of the dildo asset incident which im doubtful but i dont remember why this shit started exactly. Like @TKN_Lurker said, made a paragraoh about project melody being big in the west as an exemple that vtubing could be successful in the west but also said that EN got big because of the timing with the covid.

He also made a third section about copyright strike abuse that i didnt bother reading.

VSoyBoy

After skimming it through, I don't understand why it took him so long to write it. It was a whole lot of recapping of events that were already covered to death, not even doing research on the JP side of Nijisanji, wasting time introducing the audience to vtubing in the most rambling way possible and putting Projekt Melody as the first English Vtuber that inspired everyone else.
:vesperfacepalm:
I'm pretty sure our own forum brothers could research a better article than this.
Had nothing better to do.

He only covered Vox and Hex. Focusing on the parasocial aspect of their fanbase. Its not a bad resume although he did imply that #cutforhex or whatever it was started because of the dildo asset incident which im doubtful but i dont remember why this shit started exactly. Like @TKN_Lurker said, made a paragraoh about project melody being big in the west as an exemple that vtubing could be successful in the west but also said that EN got big because of the timing with the covid.

He also made a third section about copyright strike abuse that i didnt bother reading.
Well, this is just part one. Going by his initial outline this is about 1/3 of the full thing.

What is a Vtuber/Liver?​

The English Market and the Start of NIJISANJI EN​

Early Controversies​

Copyright Strike Abuse​

The Termination of Zaion Lanza​

More Controversies​

NIJISANJI ID Graduations​

The (Relative) Calm Before the Storm​

The Storm: Two Major Graduations​

The Hurricane: The Termination of Selen Tatsuki​

The Flood: The Luca Kaneshiro Controversy​

ANYCOLOR/NIJISANJI EN Now​

Conclusions​

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Well, this is just part one. Going by his initial outline this is about 1/3 of the full thing.

What is a Vtuber/Liver?​

The English Market and the Start of NIJISANJI EN​

Early Controversies​

Copyright Strike Abuse​

The Termination of Zaion Lanza​

More Controversies​

NIJISANJI ID Graduations​

The (Relative) Calm Before the Storm​

The Storm: Two Major Graduations​

The Hurricane: The Termination of Selen Tatsuki​

The Flood: The Luca Kaneshiro Controversy​

ANYCOLOR/NIJISANJI EN Now​

Conclusions​

It better be worth the 2 months because I'm not exactly impressed so far. It's reads like a typical video essay a youtuber would make rather than a professionally researched article.

Malchior

we are not his target demographic... at least not in this part.

this article was made for turbo normies, as if this would entice people that don't know nothing about vtubers, people will just read and go "yikes" and go with their lives...
hell I think I could do better and I don't archive shit and go only by what I remember and just double checking when I see fit

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Literally episode 12.5: The needless recap

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It better be worth the 2 months because I'm not exactly impressed so far. It's reads like a typical video essay a youtuber would make rather than a professionally researched article.
Looks like it's his first article. The guy is an amateur, its kinda lame to expect a professionally researched article from him. At least he staying within facts so far, it could be a lot worse.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Top Bottom