"Sakana walked up behind me right when I said 'I can smell pedophiles' and Sakana just walked away"Kaminari Clara

Nijisanji L Collection

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
People should be ashamed of buying McDonald's because it's goyslop, not because it funds Israeli missiles or whatever the original twitter justification was. I can understand a woman caving and apologizing in a desperate bid for social acceptance, but a man ought to have a stronger spine.

VSoyBoy

Maria seemingly is in it for the long haul:
Screenshot 2024-09-24 141940.jpg

(A)

tgmslc

Millie Parfait has slipped back below 500k subscribers.
1000010805.png

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Helkar

Maria seemingly is in it for the long haul:
Decline of her English vocabulary is actually a part of the transition plan towards entirely-JP audience.

Smelliest007

Of course the purple femboy is sorry for buying good old Ronald's meal

Fucking kill yourself you stale ass personality gay fuck who probably has a SEXPEST allegation somewhere for enabling the retards in the community you yourself fostered
:nenebased:

It would be funnier if he was stabbed by a gay Korean elderly couple just to fuck with his mind in his last moments

Stunned But Dumb

I think it's funny that on the official Nijisanji sub, where the only thing that gets posted is birthdays, Rosemi is the only birthday... or post at all rather, with a positive upvote number.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
People should be ashamed of buying McDonald's because it's goyslop, not because it funds Israeli missiles or whatever the original twitter justification was. I can understand a woman caving and apologizing in a desperate bid for social acceptance, but a man ought to have a stronger spine.
The irony is that some of the boycott companies Twitter targets actually make no fucking sense. The original justification was that one of the local McDonald franchises in Israel paid for pizzas or whatever for the IDF. But at the same point, the Arabic country ran franchises have zero relation to Israel and have donated to Palestine instead (and ironically enough this boycott has hurt their own local Arabic business owners). McDonald’s itself hasn’t really taken a stance either way as far as I am aware, just the local run franchise counterparts.

Starbucks is also boycotted and doesn’t have a single store in all of Israel.

Social media and it’s consequences…

chihirogumi

The irony is that some of the boycott companies Twitter targets actually make no fucking sense. The original justification was that one of the local McDonald franchises in Israel paid for pizzas or whatever for the IDF. But at the same point, the Arabic country ran franchises have zero relation to Israel and have donated to Palestine instead (and ironically enough this boycott has hurt their own local Arabic business owners). McDonald’s itself hasn’t really taken a stance either way as far as I am aware, just the local run franchise counterparts.

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes."
Tale as old as time. Correcting the narrative and ending the McDonalds "boycott" would be too much effort for any one pro-Palestine person to do, especially when the demographics of this terminally online boycott are fat and smelly teenage white/Chinese/SEA fujoNEETs. Their undeveloped brains don't know what nuance is so it's easier to fight some little online crusade at the wrong target.

tgmslc

Correcting the narrative and ending the McDonalds "boycott" would be too much effort for any one pro-Palestine person to do, especially when the demographics of this terminally online boycott are fat and smelly teenage white/Chinese/SEA fujoNEETs. Their undeveloped brains don't know what nuance is so it's easier to fight some little online crusade at the wrong target.
It also just doesn't make any business sense to go out of your way to correct the record against a bunch of bitchy teenagers on Twitter. If McD's shows they're willing to waste their precious time fighting these trolls, then that just opens them up to a hundred more random made-up attacks that they'd have to play whack-a-mole with.

It's also Twitter, and just fuck Twitter overall.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Why do anything at all about inconsequential pseudo-boycotts?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

USS IOWA

Last edited:

tgmslc

Is it bad that I kinda feel sorry for her these days, I still remember her as Lyrica and also back on the early days of Ethyria.
I think it's difficult to not feel at least a little bad for NijiEN's livers these days, 9 months into the year and they're still bleeding subs. Small wonder why nobody's snapped & just gone full scorched earth, just saying whatever awful shit they can to try and get forcibly graduated.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it's difficult to not feel at least a little bad for NijiEN's livers these days
Nope, not for me. They had a chance to say or do something back in February when one of their coworkers was pushed to attempting suicide twice after getting harassed by the company and her coworkers, the company wrote a hitpiece, and then several other talents did a hitpiece stream during her first gaming stream on her indie account.

tgmslc

Nope, not for me. They had a chance to say or do something back in February when one of their coworkers was pushed to attempting suicide twice after getting harassed by the company and her coworkers, the company wrote a hitpiece, and then several other talents did a hitpiece stream during her first gaming stream on her indie account.
In the livers' defense, Niji seems to primarily hire mentally ill people with low IQ's and lower self-esteem. Even someone as self-assured as Selen/Doki felt the need to immediately hire a lawyer cuz she'd been given the impression that Anycolor were gonna drag her plump ass to court.

I can't even imagine what a dumbass with no friends and no fans like Twisty is thinking right now,

Top Bottom