"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Has anyone been checking r/kurosanji recently? I've never seen such blatant coping and defense made for Froot over there. Basically trying to justify her cheating on her husband and claiming that her involvement in the Hogwarts drama was a nothing burger.

I guess old habits never die with these pathetic fucks. Reddit really is cancer.
Someone needs to share the screenshots of her taking potshots at vermintide. PermitSafe it’s your time to shine now.

VSoyBoy

Someone needs to share the screenshots of her taking potshots at vermintide. PermitSafe it’s your time to shine now.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 123048.jpg

Also, the dude who pointed out his copy/paste comment got downdooted to heck.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 122911.jpg

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Some minor news update regarding the Yab incident.

Koharu Yem, a virtual youtuber who worked under YAB studios has decided to graduate.

A
To everyone who supports us
Thank you so much for being on our side and waiting for us to resume our activities.
And once again, I'm sorry for dragging everyone into the commotion at the office.
After discussions with the company, I, Koharu, have decided to end my activities.
I used as much time as I could and thought a lot about it. The company has been discussing Koharu's future plans, such as whether she will move to another agency or continue working as an individual.
We explored and considered all possibilities. However, I received slander and groundless rumors every day, and I was feeling depressed both physically and mentally. I made this decision because I thought that even if I went solo in the future, I would not be able to continue my activities.
I'm sorry for betraying everyone who was waiting for me.
I love everyone. I love music with everyone. I loved the space with everyone and the time I spent with everyone. I've been happy since my debut until today. Although not all of my dreams came true, There were many things that were made possible thanks to everyone. I was able to work hard until now because of everyone. It was difficult to make a full recovery from my illness while I was still active, but I loved how everyone was able to tell me things like "things are turning out for the better" as I rehabilitated through live streams. No matter how much I tell you I love you, it's not enough to express it in this last moment that you've given me. The truth is, I don't want to be separated from everyone. Thank you for giving me so much effort. Thank you for making me shine so much. Thank you for your support until the very end. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you so very much. I'm also very grateful for the opportunity to meet all the creators and be involved in their creation. I was happy to be involved with your wonderful work. I am truly sorry that the work we created together has ended up disappearing. At the very least, I hope that this will not be a hindrance to your future activities. I hope you will be happy. Thank you very much. Did I convey that I love you? I hope that gets through to you. I will disappear, but I existed. It may be selfish, but I would be happy if you remember the sparkling memories. Sorry, there's nothing I can do. I'm sorry I couldn't be stronger. I'm sorry I can't live with you all from now on. No matter how much I apologize or how much I love you, it will never be enough. Thank you so so so much for the past two years. I wish everyone who has supported me a happy future. really like. From Koharu.

YAB will be stepping down as CEO.

A
Once again, we would like to sincerely apologize to our company representative, YAB (Toshiko Yabunaka), for the inconvenience caused.

Currently, we are continuing to confirm the facts and respond to the situation under the guidance of our legal advisor and the police. We are also continuing to communicate with the relevant parties through our legal advisor. We will report only on the parts of the situation that we can share.

1) Time series

As a result of our investigation, we found that the LINE exchanges in question occurred before our company was established. Furthermore, our executive partner, Mani Shinjiro Sakamoto, was working as a sole proprietor at the time and was not in a position to know about this incident.

I will tell you that it is unrelated.

Furthermore, after investigating LINE history and other information, we have confirmed that false reports have been published. We will continue to consider how to respond in the future regarding the false reports, taking into consideration all parties involved, and in consultation with our lawyers.

2) The case where our company representative deleted data and media

In a previous announcement, we said, "All data and media have already been deleted by our company representative," but this was a misunderstanding, so we would like to correct it. LINE chat history remains, but media data, including image data, has been deleted due to LINE specifications.

Since the storage period has expired, it is only possible to view the images as thumbnails. In addition, our CEO had previously deleted the media data, including image data, due to storage space restrictions, and had also changed his smartphone model, so it was difficult to restore the old data. We apologize for the misunderstanding caused by our omission in saying that "our CEO has already deleted all data and media." We have also explained the circumstances to the relevant parties, and we would like to make it clear that our CEO did not delete the data or media after the occurrence of this problem with the intention of destroying evidence.

3) About our company in the future

Once all of this work has been completed, our representative, YAB, will step down from his position as representative partner and executive partner of our company.

Regarding our future activities, we will consider the situation after consulting with our lawyers and taking into consideration all parties involved. As for our affiliated live streamers, we have discussed the matter with them and have decided to terminate their contracts with our company.

4) Nuisances at our location

As we have already announced, our company is not located at the YAB studio. Suspicious people have been spotted on security cameras and are causing a great deal of inconvenience to the local residents, so we ask that you please refrain from causing any trouble. We have submitted security camera footage to the police each time.

This is all we can report at this time.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
2) The case where our company representative deleted data and media

In a previous announcement, we said, "All data and media have already been deleted by our company representative," but this was a misunderstanding, so we would like to correct it. LINE chat history remains, but media data, including image data, has been deleted due to LINE specifications.

Since the storage period has expired, it is only possible to view the images as thumbnails. In addition, our CEO had previously deleted the media data, including image data, due to storage space restrictions, and had also changed his smartphone model, so it was difficult to restore the old data. We apologize for the misunderstanding caused by our omission in saying that "our CEO has already deleted all data and media." We have also explained the circumstances to the relevant parties, and we would like to make it clear that our CEO did not delete the data or media after the occurrence of this problem with the intention of destroying evidence.
For those unfamiliar with how LINE storage system works, it's possible to retain your chat data as long you've turned on automatic backup by linking your iCloud/Google account, you can even retain your old account and transfer it to a new phone number similar to how WhatsApp is.
However, LINE's backup system doesn't include raw photos/videos files so you need to retrieve them manually if you want to keep it on the new device. File-sharing also can only be done temporarily so you won't be able to open the file after a while unless you've downloaded it during that time limit.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Is that yab fucker going to jail or not?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@PermitSafe, to make it a little easier for you, here's a link:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Is that yab fucker going to jail or not?
I've seen no news or updates on this guy so far. Last we know, an investigation was opened on him but that's all of note for now.

Smelliest007

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Holo has drama
>Vshojo: "NOT SO FAST!"
>Vshojo has drama
>Niji: "NOT SO FAST!"

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Who was Bobcat again?

He'll probably won't. Or get slapped with a fine. :keeekiface:
Fucking justice system in Japan. It would not surprise me that Japanese police rigged their statistics against crimes like these in Japan to make their country looking squeaky clean.

Edit: Removing double reply.

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
A minor L, but an L nonetheless: the VTuber Legend anime ended today and had some VTubers in the credits:
9yykrp78xdqd1.jpeg
  • Kizuna Ai
  • Cyber Girl Siro
  • Noja Loli Oji-san
  • Baacharu
  • Fuji Aoi
  • Ponpoko
  • Peanuts-kun
  • Omega Sisters
  • Hiyatoi Reiko
  • Virtual Gorilla
  • Tomari Mari
  • Enogu
  • Imasaka Hakuno
  • Suou Patra
  • Hatoba Tsugu
  • Mimic
  • Aoi Sakura
  • Hololive: Aki Rosenthal
Notably, no one from Nijisanji is there. Luckily, Aoi Sakura is there to rep all the ex-Livers, though. L for Nijisanji, big W for @chihirogumi's waifu.
:dokiSmugNew:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A minor L, but an L nonetheless: the VTuber Legend anime ended today and had some VTubers in the credits:
View attachment 78955
  • Kizuna Ai
  • Cyber Girl Siro
  • Noja Loli Oji-san
  • Baacharu
  • Fuji Aoi
  • Ponpoko
  • Peanuts-kun
  • Omega Sisters
  • Hiyatoi Reiko
  • Virtual Gorilla
  • Tomari Mari
  • Enogu
  • Imasaka Hakuno
  • Suou Patra
  • Hatoba Tsugu
  • Mimic
  • Aoi Sakura
  • Hololive: Aki Rosenthal
Notably, no one from Nijisanji isn't there. Luckily, Aoi Sakura is there to rep all the ex-Livers, though. L for Nijisanji, big W for @chihirogumi's waifu.
:dokiSmugNew:
Biggest vtuber company in Japan btw

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anime seems to be set in like 2017 anyways so I'm surprised Holo even got a mention. When was the manga written again?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Anime seems to be set in like 2017 anyways so I'm surprised Holo even got a mention. When was the manga written again?
The LN started in June 2020

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The LN started in June 2020
Then it is insanely outdated, a bunch of the people featuring in it were already dead or irrelevant by that point. And the boom would really kick into hyperspeed just 2 months later.

Limkin

They also showed Choco-sensei's video in the feed and the recent episode was Project Winter. Not only the plot lines are ancient, the author seems to not care about Nijisanji at all and focus on Holo instead

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Then it is insanely outdated, a bunch of the people featuring in it were already dead or irrelevant by that point. And the boom would really kick into hyperspeed just 2 months later.
Any real VTubers in it were tiny cameos, anyway. The focus of story is all about its original characters. It isn't like it is a historical retelling, just a series that uses VTuber tropes to tell its story. Aoi Sakura didn't even exist until this year, for example.

They also showed Choco-sensei's video in the feed and the recent episode was Project Winter. Not only the plot lines are ancient, the author seems to not care about Nijisanji at all and focus on Holo instead
If they were a fan of Aoi Sakura as Chihiro, can't say it is surprising. I wouldn't have much love for Nijisanji if I were them, either.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Any real VTubers in it were tiny cameos, anyway. The focus of story is all about its original characters. It isn't like it is a historical retelling, just a series that uses VTuber tropes to tell its story. Aoi Sakura didn't even exist until this year, for example.

If they were a fan of Aoi Sakura as Chihiro, can't say it is surprising. I wouldn't have much love for Nijisanji if I were them, either.
Lol yeah.
Honestly I'm really disappointed with it. The author basically took the most boring, generic and simplistic approach possible (probably to not put in any effort).

Imagine a vtuber anime with the production value of oshi no ko or love live, shit would slap.
Some tropey examples which would've worked a million times better:
  • Underdog (or group of underdogs) compete to get into a big corpo, or to win some big event and go up in the world. (Basically love live)
  • Seemingly normal girl gets drafted into a corpo by mistake or some other shenanigans, discovers passion for vtubing
  • Inverse previous idea and make the girl discover the dark secrets of the industry with hefty doses of drama
  • Alternate virtual world where vtuber avatars exist, underdog girl gets transported in and has to save the world or whatever, wacky hijinks ensue
  • Ultra futuristic world where vtubers dominate everything and the top corpo is like a replacement for the government and dictates everything and they have to fight for le freedomz
  • Generic story of "follow your dreams" which derives its sauce from a clinical examination of the industry on the side
  • Mundane workplace story but with vtubers where interpersonal drama and the lives of the characters are the selling points
  • Mundane workplace story where the main character is a secret vtuber by night and nobody must know their identity but it gets harder as they become more famous
Instead we got... slice of life... with vtubers. Where we do... things vtubers do.... wow.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Instead we got... slice of life... with vtubers.
I haven't seen it, but I think the appeal with it is basically memberberries where the whole show is basically "haha I get that reference". Seems to be popular and people like it, but I'd rather just watch VTubers themselves lol

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
but I'd rather just watch VTubers themselves lol
My whole point.

Also memberberries for something that's less than 10 years old, jesus christ time really is speeding up isn't it?

Top Bottom