"Conversion therapy IKZ!"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Sisters can bitch at the whore corpo all they want but at least the whole corpo is earning money, unironically inclining and having a better reputation than NijiEN.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sisters can bitch at the whore corpo all they want but at least the whole corpo is earning money, unironically inclining and having a better reputation than NijiEN.
This is literally their MO. They try to attack any competing agency out of some retarded sense of hatred towards everything else. Their whole community is like this as they do the same shit on the Japanese side.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Do VAllure talents get any kind of PR training?" ...from who, exactly? :mintcrazy:
Probably the funniest thing that a Nijisister has posted in quite some time (even if it was unintentional)
They get the same PR training Nijisanji members get

VSoyBoy

It doesn't really feel like it since there will be no graduation stream and all the goodbyes have already been said at the time of the announcement, but it is Kunai's graduation day today and her accounts will go private in around 18 hours.

I guess now It's time to set the clock for her return on her PL and to see if there are any details surrounding her time at Niji that she might share. It's quite clear that, more than anyone else still at the company, she was not happy with her position and it would be interesting to find out what weighed into that feeling. If It was just noombers, the February happenings, management, other livers, or more realistically some combination of those.
This feels like the best chance to get some more insight since it takes a special level of being pissed off to not stream at all anymore, cutting off even the little income stream you could have had from that.

Smelliest007

It doesn't really feel like it since there will be no graduation stream and all the goodbyes have already been said at the time of the announcement, but it is Kunai's graduation day today and her accounts will go private in around 18 hours.

I guess now It's time to set the clock for her return on her PL and to see if there are any details surrounding her time at Niji that she might share. It's quite clear that, more than anyone else still at the company, she was not happy with her position and it would be interesting to find out what weighed into that feeling. If It was just noombers, the February happenings, management, other livers, or more realistically some combination of those.
This feels like the best chance to get some more insight since it takes a special level of being pissed off to not stream at all anymore, cutting off even the little income stream you could have had from that.

Isn't Kunai one of the last hags left at EN? I wouldn't be surprised if the immaturity of most of EN played a factor.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
it is Kunai's graduation day today
another NijiEN graduation getting eclipsed by another major Holo happening, I don't know if I like this repeating pattern :guraeating:

Bug Eater

It's quite clear that, more than anyone else still at the company, she was not happy with her position and it would be interesting to find out what weighed into that feeling. If It was just noombers, the February happenings, management, other livers, or more realistically some combination of those.
There's also her health issues to consider as an exacerbating factor - although it seems like she is doing okay at the moment (or at least well enough to stream in the near future, considering that she has a new model in the works)

VSoyBoy

another NijiEN graduation getting eclipsed by another major Holo happening, I don't know if I like this repeating pattern :guraeating:
To be fair, her graduation could be overshadowed by pretty much anything. It's a paper graduation. Today is the day her contract runs out, that's it. Realistically her graduation was the day the announcement came out or even back when she stopped streaming and killed memberships.

Top Bottom