"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

Nijisanji L Collection

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If he's using paid samples doesn't that mean Nijisanji needs written permission from the original creators of the sample as well
If I got it right, when you use a sample from a library/service you have to look for their license agreement/terms of use, which may have specific terms of what you can do with the samples, some of them will require you to credit them while others don't, some are royalty free and some others have a royalty split which either means after a certain amount of streams you need to pay fees or change to a different license which has to be renegotiated with the person that sold you the sample, some you have to pay the fee every time it makes money.

Bug Eater

In an actual meaningful way? Two years ago and he immediately backpedaled
Hey at least sisters didn't send any death threats this time, I call that progress.:mitothink:
Sampling is just kind of a normal thing to do, though Diego kinda sucks for lying about it. Vox & Clownsanji suck more imo because this is yet another thing that probably would've been caught by a sound intern doing boring records-keeping work. Too bad they refuse to hire any.
Even without any staff specifically assigned to this kind of shit, you'd think it would be a good idea to at least check with the guy who composed/produced the soundtrack first (and bizarrely he did talk about it on Twitter like a month ago, so god knows how it got to this point). I guess Vox gets the premium management package where they just do whatever you want.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Well whatever Diego was using for the mic didn't adjust the sensitivity properly. You can hear click-clacking as the performer mashes the buttons on their clarinet during the song lmao.

Timestamp? That's crazy, I don't really have the hearing to pick stuff out like that.
you can hear it more easily during certain sections like 9:47-9:50 or 10:46-10:57 where he has to play notes in the higher pitch range.

you can also hear the performer take a breath at 9:45 and 10:25.

For 6 months of hard work you couldn't ask the dude to do a second take after hearing the guy hoover the mic Diego?

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Well whatever Diego was using for the mic didn't adjust the sensitivity properly. You can hear click-clacking as the performer mashes the buttons on their clarinet during the song lmao.
Timestamp? That's crazy, I don't really have the hearing to pick stuff out like that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Upon hearing the actual infringing sample im honestly curious at who was the one that discovered this

Did a random fujo who was in her 7th re-listening to the esteemed soundtrack of "The Demon Hungers" by Vox Akuma just happen to stumble across some retarded crypto fuckery? either that or she heard those generic chinky strings and thought "OHHU MILORDU GOTU THIS STOLENUU"

frz

Upon hearing the actual infringing sample im honestly curious at who was the one that discovered this

Did a random fujo who was in her 7th re-listening to the esteemed soundtrack of "The Demon Hungers" by Vox Akuma just happen to stumble across some retarded crypto fuckery? either that or she heard those generic chinky strings and thought "OHHU MILORDU GOTU THIS STOLENUU"
Not quite what happened
a random fujo who was in her 7th re-listening to the esteemed soundtrack of "The Demon Hungers" by Vox Akuma just happen to stumble across some retarded crypto fuckery and thought "OHHU MILORDU GOTU THIS STOLENUU"
Then she goes on the TVA equivalent of Vox's SEA nijisister hideout den, which I assume to be a facebook group, then they organized a raid against the NFT guys
Allegedly some Kindred were sperging out over the ad using "Vox's OST"
View attachment 78499
see how 4 of these people tweeted at the same time, it's no coincidence
And when vox see enough of his fan tweeting he issued a DMCA

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I think there are companies that act like the content ID system YouTube has but they look at every platform instead of just YouTube then they notify you of any infringement, my guess is someone at Niji hires one of this companies to check if their music was being used.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hah hah hah, real Himbo stuff here :shubaIapprob:

Limkin

Jesus no shame. It was posted at almost the exact same time... @Limkin are you a filthy fucking redditor?
Bruh. I know I don't strike as the brightest individual but I am not THAT retarded.

Bronze

They have Rosemi take part in something :pogrys2022:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
"People assuming the worse and blaming without a clue of what's going on are a big reason why the vibes are so rancid sometimes"

Hmmmmmmmm. Nijis and Niji-adjacent people don't tend to call out the fujos often. I don't know that I've heard another person actively admit the "rancid vibes" of the Niji fanbase since Mysta and Nina left.

Also very interesting that Vox had to immediately step in before the ball got rolling on the fujo hate train. He doesn't do this often, and he doesn't do it for his genmates or coworkers at all for the most part even though the Kindred are the most toxic Nijifans by far.

Hm. I am very curious about the behind the scenes on this one. The charitable way to interpret it is that Vox appreciates the work Diego has done for him and immediately wanted to defend him, but there are a LOT of people who Vox should be just as appreciative of who have not gotten the same "privilege" (Reimu, Ike, etc). I wonder if Vox's fuck up was just that notable and he doesn't want to be responsible for any fallout from it? I'm also curious about Enna's reaction, her and Diego are thick as thieves.Or fucking, one or the other.

EDIT:

They have Rosemi take part in something
:pogrys2022:

Vivi's in it as well, so she's probably not graduating in October

EDIT2: They're being called the Nijisanji World girls instead of NijiEN, merge leaked? :smugselen:

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

EDIT2: They're being called the Nijisanji World girls instead of NijiEN, merge leaked? :smugselen:
You're probably joking, but @NIJISANJI_World has been the twitter tag since the beginning I think.

Also, every single EN girl is in it, but the con is mid October and a possible Graduation would be later in the month. Still think this makes it pretty unlikely a graduation for any of them is coming soon.

I would be interested in who is at the Panels, if they will be live and if there will be Q&A sessions.

Malchior

Hm. I am very curious about the behind the scenes on this one. The charitable way to interpret it is that Vox appreciates the work Diego has done for him and immediately wanted to defend him, but there are a LOT of people who Vox should be just as appreciative of who have not gotten the same "privilege" (Reimu, Ike, etc). I wonder if Vox's fuck up was just that notable and he doesn't want to be responsible for any fallout from it? I'm also curious about Enna's reaction, her and Diego are thick as thieves.Or fucking, one or the other.

Man... it would be really funny if Vox were cuckolding Enna :baeJam:

They have Rosemi take part in something :pogrys2022:

Kotoka is there too... which reminded me that she only streamed 3 times since she has returned and she's not even being active on twitter... is she playing the long game to see if there's people remembering shit she has done or is that a hiatus with extra steps?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Man... it would be really funny if Vox were cuckolding Enna :baeJam:

Kotoka is there too... which reminded me that she only streamed 3 times since she has returned and she's not even being active on twitter... is she playing the long game to see if there's people remembering shit she has done or is that a hiatus with extra steps?
it would be more funny if Enna was cucking Vox.

Top Bottom