"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

If I read the order of events right, it would mean the guy that Vox worked with, told him all of it was original music when in reality he just bought a bunch of samples for cheap and arranged it together. So Vox assumed he had copyright for it, told the management to strike it, and they did it without verifying anything based on nothing but his words. No preferential treatment and a competent team of managers btw.
So not only that "film" was a pure vomit, it wasn't even original content
We didn't have any decent Niji drama because of them being retarded in a while, thank you Vox for being you
Edit: Claynosaurz is a fucking NFT scam :dokiwheeze:

Last edited:

niggaphil

If I read the order of events right, it would mean the guy that Vox worked with, told him all of it was original music when in reality he just bought a bunch of samples for cheap and arranged it together. So Vox assumed he had copyright for it, told the management to strike it, and they did it without verifying anything based on nothing but his words. No preferential treatment and a competent team of managers btw.
We didn't have any decent Niji drama because of them being retarded in a while, thank you Vox for being you
In short, Scammer trying to scam another scammer.
They should be buddy and release a Kurosanji NFT!!!

:anycolorw:

Limkin

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh no, the CTRL+C -> CTRL+V merch is getting more expensive. This feels like a really silly announcement to make for the sake of minimal transparency.

Not even the throaway merch, its the Niji Puppets and Niji Nui plushies, probably some of the more seen pieces of Niji merch

They actually seemingly shoah-ed Selen out of the Obsydia one lmao, i never noticed
And Fox Hag never got one

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Smelliest007

If I read the order of events right, it would mean the guy that Vox worked with, told him all of it was original music when in reality he just bought a bunch of samples for cheap and arranged it together. :dokiwheeze:
You mean Diego?
a38a606d850422f808b80af572563450.png

370ca801f7343c9d60e7b87a2f7c37eb.png

Enna's Diego?

https://xcancel.com/EnnaAlouette/status/1784264907556299156

a33597c835903363598f887f77dc4e3b.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
In short, Scammer trying to scam another scammer.
They should be buddy and release a Kurosanji NFT!!!

:anycolorw:

Allegedly some Kindred were sperging out over the ad using "Vox's OST"
View attachment 78499
f42.png

Diego's got some Mexplaining to do :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Smelliest007

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
eh this kind of autism happens we already know niji can't logistics for shit.So normally i would just file this as negligible and move on .

However shilling for the scamtoken deserves the rope. thank you Vox my hatred burns even brighter now and with the probable connection of Diego to Enna this is beginning to look like a tasty dish.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
every second anyone from luxiem suffers is peace for all inshallah

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Archive
Vox jumped the gun at assuming someone stole music from his film

Man that vague tweet aged like fine wine. Enna better have a good explanation for this one. This just makes it all the more hilarious.

Smelliest007

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
First time I've seen a dispute where all parties end up looking like clowns.
:SelenHAHAhere:

frz

wait a moment
If he's using paid samples doesn't that mean Nijisanji needs written permission from the original creators of the sample as well
So similar to Selen's last cup of coffee case they should take THE ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE DOWN until they got the permissions of everyone involved.
TAKE IT DOWN! TAKE IT DOWN! TAKE IT DOWN!

Actually private the entire Diego playlist too!!!!

Surely they wouldn't enact double standards right? Surely?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

1726598860368.png

I'm pretty sure @Limkin is not PermitSafe. Very lame and gay if you're lifting posts off TVA and pasting them into Kurosanji for that sweet upvotes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Archive
Vox jumped the gun at assuming someone stole music from his film

> Slanders Doki