"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

Malchior

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

French...that explains a lot of the insufferable vibe this guy has.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

View attachment 78506
I'm pretty sure @Limkin is not PermitSafe. Very lame and gay if you're lifting posts off TVA and pasting them into Kurosanji for that sweet upvotes.
Screenshot 2024-09-17 213339.jpg

Who's this?

Edit: The last time the dude used the forum for juicy reddit karma he actually sourced the posts from @TKN_Lurker and @Bug Eater correctly. Just fucking copy pasting someone else's comment is a new low for the fucker.
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

French...that explains a lot of the insufferable vibe this guy has.

how the fuck does this guy look like he came from the monkey filled cities of manila and be french its like looking at a bioengineered femboy

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
how the fuck does this guy look like he came from the monkey filled cities of manila and be french its like looking at a bioengineered femboy
France is a "multicultural" country remember. There's a good possibility he got some monkey blood mixed in if his name is any indication.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Malchior

literal who

In fairness to Diego it seems he did actually address the issue right away when he became aware of it, but Vox had probably already filed the copyright strike by then.

Vox's reaction to a Kindred claiming Claynosaurz stole his music (original tweet deleted), on August 23rd: Archive

Diego's statement about it 5 days later, on August 28th: Archive

Also the track in question from Vox's film clearly has other instrumental stuff like flute and cello going on, so it's not like Diego just looped the sample by itself and called it a day.

Claynosaurz ad: Archive

Vox's OST (timestamp 9:31/track 6): Archive

Doesn't mean he has copyright to the sample obviously, but sampling tracks certainly isn't anything new. I somehow doubt he would outright lie to Vox about the originality of his work, especially if he was open about his use of sampling. I know Diego gets a lot of hate because of his association with Enna but it seems to me like Vox and Niji were the only real clowns in this whole thing? They basically took claims made by some random Kindred on Twitter at face value and immediately filed the copyright strike without bothering to look into it or even just asking Diego.

Edit: I dislike dramatubers on principle but credit goes to Rima Evenstar for digging a lot of this up so I wouldn't have to wade through the shitfest that is specifically Kindred Twitter.

Use preservetube to easily archive YT videos
Thank you archivefriend, I was not aware of this site. Not sure if I archived the videos right, if not please let me know the correct way.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Christ, Nijipuppets look almost as bad as Funko Pops.
Honestly either dont look too bad for what they are, especially since they're seemingly regular merch
In fairness to Diego it seems he did actually address the issue right away when he became aware of it, but Vox had probably already filed the copyright strike by then.

Vox's reaction to a Kindred claiming Claynosaurz stole his music (original tweet deleted), on August 23rd: Archive

Also the track in question from Vox's film clearly has other instrumental stuff like flute and cello going on, so it's not like Diego just looped the sample by itself and called it a day.

Claynosaurz ad:

Vox's OST (timestamp 9:31/track 6):

Doesn't mean he has copyright to the sample obviously, but sampling tracks certainly isn't anything new. I somehow doubt he would outright lie to Vox about the originality of his work, especially if he was open about his use of sampling. I know Diego gets a lot of hate because of his association with Enna but it seems to me like Vox and Niji were the only real clowns in this whole thing? They basically took claims made by some random Kindred on Twitter at face value and immediately filed the copyright strike without bothering to look into it or even just asking Diego.

Edit: I dislike dramatubers on principle but credit goes to Rima Evenstar for digging a lot of this up so I wouldn't have to wade through the shitfest that is specifically Kindred Twitter.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Claynosaurz ad:

This barely qualifies as music. Imagine feeling proud of sampling this shit with nothing else to make it your own.

My sound design autism is acting up, and I want to fedpost. Vox is a hack, Diego's a hack, a fucking NFT scam is Dunkin on Niggisanji. I'm done.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Claynosaurz ad:

wow not even one note changed definitely professional quality there this is like shoving the unity free spider into your game because its there and the asset is free.

makes me wonder how much of "vox's music" is just free samples.

Smelliest007

Honestly either dont look too bad for what they are, especially since they're seemingly regular merch

Thanks, I don't have to use streamable anymore.

tgmslc

It's not called Kurosanji for nothing.

View attachment 78507
Who's this?

Edit: The last time the dude used the forum for juicy reddit karma he actually sourced the posts from @TKN_Lurker and @Bug Eater correctly. Just fucking copy pasting someone else's comment is a new low for the fucker.
That's it, I'm gonna start screencapping TVA threads to start my own shitty vtuber drama channel.
:smugmoona:

This barely qualifies as music. Imagine feeling proud of sampling this shit with nothing else to make it your own.

My sound design autism is acting up, and I want to fedpost. Vox is a hack, Diego's a hack, a fucking NFT scam is Dunkin on Niggisanji. I'm done.
Sampling is just kind of a normal thing to do, though Diego kinda sucks for lying about it. Vox & Clownsanji suck more imo because this is yet another thing that probably would've been caught by a sound intern doing boring records-keeping work. Too bad they refuse to hire any.

literal who

wow not even one note changed definitely professional quality there this is like shoving the unity free spider into your game because its there and the asset is free.

makes me wonder how much of "vox's music" is just free samples.
It's true that many vtubers (not just Vox or Niji) use free music/BGM/assets/whatever, but in this case the samples weren't free.

niji.png

And again, sampling is VERY common in the music industry. For example, Marine and Kobo's original song III also uses samples:

The Latin brass instrumental part at 2:07 is from Arthouse Acoustics, the sample titled AHA_LH_120_melodic_stack_loop_lost_romantics_alt_no_percs_no_bass_Cm.wav.

In any case, I think focusing on the sampling bit is kind of a nothingburger when the real Niji L here is Vox and Niji management literally taking some Kindred's claim at face value and throwing out copyright strikes without bothering to verify anything first.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's true that many vtubers (not just Vox or Niji) use free music/BGM/assets/whatever, but in this case the samples weren't free.

View attachment 78510

And again, sampling is VERY common in the music industry. For example, Marine and Kobo's original song III also uses samples:

The Latin brass instrumental part at 2:07 is from Arthouse Acoustics, the sample titled AHA_LH_120_melodic_stack_loop_lost_romantics_alt_no_percs_no_bass_Cm.wav.

In any case, I think focusing on the sampling bit is kind of a nothingburger when the real Niji L here is Vox and Niji management literally taking some Kindred's claim at face value and throwing out copyright strikes without bothering to verify anything first.

your right is is normal but it's also funny to kick vox while hes down.

Smelliest007

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

the real Niji L here is Vox and Niji management literally taking some Kindred's claim at face value and throwing out copyright strikes without bothering to verify anything first.
You know that the Kurosanji managements are a bunch of lazy fucks? They won't take action until someone inform them, then they will hastily do whatever they think it is right without immediate investigation.

Recent sexual harassment incidents and the copyright strikes prove my point. :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom