Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Even if there is some kind of "duty" to maintain kayfabe in this industry, I don't think Pippa is GFE enough to merit the "Caesar's wife must be beyond suspicion" treatment she is getting on /pcg/.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

JMForte

Even if there is some kind of "duty" to maintain kayfabe in this industry, I don't think Pippa is GFE enough to merit the "Caesar's wife must be beyond suspicion" treatment she is getting on /pcg/.
Half of it comes from people that don't watch her and or don't like her and the other half comes from actual schizos that assume the worst from her, mainly due to her past interactions with males like coomalot, and thinks she hates her fans.

what the fuck does any of this mean? apology arc?
Well you see, the sentiment seems to be that Pippa only does good streams if she needs to "apologize" for the grievance-of-the-week /pcg/ believes she has inflicted upon them, such as daring to willingly talk to a male in her free time.

Topo Chico

I’ve had my third whole pizza and I gotta stop. Just tore the toilet up after two days of constipation. Maybe Pippa was right. Shieeeet mane.

JMForte

Well you see, the sentiment seems to be that Pippa only does good streams if she needs to "apologize" for the grievance-of-the-week /pcg/ believes she has inflicted upon them, such as daring to willingly talk to a male in her free time.
I mean to be fair whenever a bunch of people start calling her content shitty it does magically get better for a bit. So they aren't wrong in that sense.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I’ve had my third whole pizza and I gotta stop. Just tore the toilet up after two days of constipation. Maybe Pippa was right. Shieeeet mane.
How are you going to save the White race when you're such a gluttonous fatty?

Topo Chico

I’m one of the few in this thread who isn’t apparently fat. :pippasadl: (or brown)
I’m banking on a Hitler reincarnation any day now, only He can save us now :pippasadl:

He is, if we're reckoning by weight rather than by count; why create 2 more white children when one can assume the mass of 3 people instead?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
low standards /pcg/ has, we want a popsicle sucking asmr PIPPA. not OCSR or Legos or whatever

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
:nolanbean:

We've got a dozen chinks at our disposal for that action

Meanwhile

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

We've got a dozen chinks at our disposal for that action

Meanwhile

That is kinda weird I think about it honestly wouldn't be to surprised if the stream get pushed back Pippa probably didn't realize this Tuesday was Halloween

That is kinda weird I think about it honestly wouldn't be to surprised if the stream get pushed back Pippa probably didn't realize this Tuesday was Halloween
>implying Pippa would dare reschedule a big collab

DogBone

When it comes to the Day of the Rope, @Topo Chico will be the one piloting the suicide bomber drones that will blow up all the inner city Section 8 housing.

e: THIS IS A JOKE!!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

JMForte

Not entirely Pippa related but with xqc somewhat shitting on MrBeast, I wonder how Pippa feels. She always seems to get super defensive about MrBeast whenever people shit on him.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Without proper insiders take everything at face value

>Did you know that spider man is not a documentary about a young man shooting jizz out of his wrist?
:loading:It's a spider web..... cause he's spider man...... he's not jizz man.... that's another film....
I like the point not rubbing it in the fans face and calling them stupid for supporting kayfabe though. It's fun to like stupid shit until the stupid shit turn around and rubs it in your face.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
From /pcg/:
brave_tqIX4wS4RX.png

I was wondering this myself. There's no schedule on their website despite being only a couple days out. I also wonder what happened with the Yabcast thing Pippa/Dizzy were talking about doing with Lumi and if anything Phase does will be streamed or not.

Topo Chico

Not entirely Pippa related but with xqc somewhat shitting on MrBeast, I wonder how Pippa feels. She always seems to get super defensive about MrBeast whenever people shit on him.
QRD on xqc beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom