"I don't like pickles in my burgers and don't understand the point of having them in there, Is that thing a given that it's in there? I like cheese, however the cheeseburger has that bastard in it."Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Random, but does anyone have the opossum reverb "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screaming clip on hand? I forgot to download it because I'm retarded and I would like to have it for future use.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

Was digging through old shit and forgot I had this dumb thing I think? thhrang made back on KF.
Also I do kind hate that we aren't getting a Halloween stream Unless she does some random guerilla after the collab but I don't see it happening given what she said during the Lumi stream.

If uwu or rezuul are in her jong lobby I'm going to neck myself
If it happens I think I'll be disappointed more than anything, I'm sure there are more than a few of the phase girls who would have said yes to jonging and probably loved to collab with Henya, along with a few Vshojo ones that play it too, so with all that if she still went with the jongcord crew it would feel gross And sorta reinforce my idea that they might be trying to use her, like I said last time, hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

DogBone

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Rezuul will probably sneak his way into the game if they are doing public lobbies, but if he is in voice then I agree with /pcg/, I'll become a Pippa anti :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

Being serious for a second I really do hope it's just Henya and Pippa in voice chat and none of the mahjong discord people because Pippa's probably going to be nervous enough as is, and it probably wouldn't help adding more people to the mix while she's trying to teach Henya mahjong. Also, I can't really see any of them trying to jump in if they're not invited, except for Rezuul because it's pretty obvious he'll take any opportunity to clout chase he can get.

JMForte

Hilarious but a lot of capipalists are government workers confirmed by Sakana through Shiina on the pumpkin carving stream. No wonder a shit ton of Pippa fans are obnoxious.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I like Uwu and Rezuul is okay sometimes, he just isn't interesting enough by himself. I don't mind him when it's Rezuul + Pippa + 2 other people talking and Jonging. What I don't like is when he eats up a slot on other Vtubers "Jong with viewers" streams and the stupid Vtubers don't kick him out. He is not their fan, he is just stream sniping and it's wasting their actual fan's time, but that's on them to not be an idiot and use a little bit of effort and thinking to not just have their stream be a rancid pile of shit like 100 other streams. oh no my caps key is malfunctioned how embarrassing........ i'm trying to exaggerate and now i can't

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Hilarious but a lot of capipalists are government workers confirmed by Sakana through Shiina on the pumpkin carving stream. No wonder a shit ton of Pippa fans are obnoxious.
Its not surprising when part of Pippa's chat chimps out when she talks about cops and feds being bad.

JMForte

I like Uwu and Rezuul is okay sometimes, he just isn't interesting enough by himself. I don't mind him when it's Rezuul + Pippa + 2 other people talking and Jonging. What I don't like is when he eats up a slot on other Vtubers "Jong with viewers" streams and the stupid Vtubers don't kick him out. He is not their fan, he is just stream sniping and it's wasting their actual fan's time, but that's on them to not be an idiot and use a little bit of effort and thinking to not just have their stream be a rancid pile of shit like 100 other streams. oh no my caps key is malfunctioned how embarrassing........ i'm trying to exaggerate and now i can't
Sorry but friends of the vtubers, even if they are clout chasers, take priority over fans. Stop being parasocial. I agree with you about the rezuul bit. Even with Pippa it's old and the joke has been ran into the ground.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It all unironically makes sense now. The flood of retard newfag harines is actually a manufactured botnet ran by the CIA to destabilize and subvert the Pippa fanbase into a harmless, neutered version of what it once was. We must fight back and resist against the communist subversion.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I’m not up on my henya reps. Does she even colab with males?

Salado

RedRage

Stop being parasocial.
I don't think its unfair to think "The fuck?" over another streamer, friend or no, repeatedly crashing, like he said, a "Jong with viewers" stream. Calling out someone who's being pretty realistic in his expectations as someone who's just parasocial makes you come off as the one who thinks a streamer and their friends can do no wrong.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I’m not up on my henya reps. Does she even colab with males?
Zen :smugpipi:
Also she just appeared on Koefficient's stream, the same one Pippa was on a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom