"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm with Titanasaurus on Rezuul. He is no different from ShortFatOtaku stream sniping dramatubers

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JMForte

I don't think its unfair to think "The fuck?" over another streamer, friend or no, repeatedly crashing, like he said, a "Jong with viewers" stream. Calling out someone who's being pretty realistic in his expectations as someone who's just parasocial makes you come off as the one who thinks a streamer and their friends can do no wrong.
You're getting a little angry. Did you not see the "I agree with you" bit at the end.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm with Titanasaurus on Rezuul. He is no different from ShortFatOtaku stream sniping dramatubers
I wouldn’t go that far. He’s not a chaser at the very least.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

You're getting a little angry. Did you not see the "I agree with you" bit at the end.
Lol fuck, no I did not, spoiler at the end was invisible to me having just woken up, my bad.

JMForte

Looks like a person who stuffs their face with pizza, I thought Pippa went on a rant about committing fatty genocide earlier. Guess Pippa can't hold up to her ideals. Pippa really has changed and not for the better.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
1698788872212024.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sven

If the Kirsche is correct about what is said in his Patreon tonight's stream if not the Henya Jong collab would have 100% been the new Chila's game that is apparently dropping at exactly stream time tonight despite the steam page saying November.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
This is what I miss. We're lucky if we get one karaoke a month, and when is the last time she has done anything with viewers that wasn't jong? Like the MMO streams she used to do (I am not just saying this because I desperately want an osrs stream, I swear) or the yubicraft streams. Pretty much all of her interaction with her community at this point is arguing with them over superchats. I am also frustrated with chat coddling her. It feels like you can't give honest criticism because of a whole host of reasons. She closed maros, superchats aren't really the right place for actual criticism. She most likely doesn't read this thread, and she obviously doesn't take criticism from /pcg/ either. Before you say that is a good thing (it generally is), there is some valid criticism you can find on /pcg/. You just have to sift through a bunch of garbage. Your options seem to be trying to superchat anyway, which wont go over well, or tweet at her, which she will definitely ignore.
Looks like you got your wish in the end. (And I got mine, for a handcam stream)
1698790561324.png
Feels good being a Pippa fan this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom