Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It's a woman. I think.
Yeah other cosplays on their account.
Looks like the last one before this was over a year ago so maybe she just hit the wall like a freight train.

1698790749469.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Eat em and breed em

I need help
And then you can do it all over again on one of the many iron man modes! Go maximum autism.
dw I have a hcim that i havent played in about 5 years now, and the most "ironman" i do is when the leagues come out, which is next 2 weeks?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

dw I have a hcim that i havent played in about 5 years now, and the most "ironman" i do is when the leagues come out, which is next 2 weeks?
Well at any rate I hope Pippa doesn’t catch the osrs itch big time or she’s going to end up mimicking boaty and all streams will just be blaring Boris while running the same content day in day out.

Ps I’m a recovering osrs pleb sitting at 1870 something total level.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well at any rate I hope Pippa doesn’t catch the osrs itch big time or she’s going to end up mimicking boaty and all streams will just be blaring Boris while running the same content day in day out.
At least it would be better than jong.

RedRage

Ps I’m a recovering osrs pleb sitting at 1870 something total level.
I don't see it having the dopamine rush she needs to no life it late game or the cute shit early on to hold her attention. I also hope this is not the one she sticks to, cause as much as I love osrs, it has almost zero community features and would mostly just be people following her around every stream and crashing whatever skill she's doing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord_0K2Wl7fyRJ.png

It's been like 10 posts since the last one about Hexa :whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
View attachment 53607
It's been like 10 posts since the last one about Hexa :whatastory:
Woman moment. Her bringing up the image board herself is guaranteed to get their attention again, if her intention was to be forgotten. All you have to do is shut up and stream, stupid.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Woman moment. Her bringing up the image board herself is guaranteed to get their attention again, if her intention was to be forgotten. All you have to do is shut up and stream, stupid.
Discord_ICGZW6IHfe.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
For the love of God, nobody in that fucking Discord better tip the cow to coming here.
If they do it's not me. I'm not the retard that posted about /here/ in her chat.
Edit:
Discord_u8fzw6mESq.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

People who screencap a document without turning off spellcheck drive me nuts.

To those people, I also recommend looking up when waking down the hallway. You just may find out where that chirping is coming from.

Salado

Hexa posters have been almost as annoying as the Tenmaschizo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom