"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

RedRage

>Deliberately try to gain an audience of shitposters
>shocked when they shitpost you
Chat reflects the streamer, and it keeps happening. :smugpipi:

On the Rezuul front, seems safe so far, though I'd not put it past him to have set an alarm.
1698794978885.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

RedRage

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Chat reflects the streamer, and it keeps happening. :smugpipi:

On the Rezuul front, seems safe so far, though I'd not put it past him to have set an alarm.
View attachment 53624
I want to believe that even though he may be a stream sniping clout chaser, he has enough sense not to crash an absolute beginners first game's.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I want to believe that even though he may be a stream sniping clout chaser, he has enough sense not to crash an absolute beginners first game's.
I feel like pippa tolerates him at the best of times I think that might be a scorched earth moment for her and if it isn't it should be

RedRage

:optimistic: However, he does make a habit of not roning novices from what I've played with him in friendlies, so if he did, it would be purely Pippa targeting

and if it isn't it should be
I agree that it should be if it happens, but I wouldent see her doing anything about it, she's still at that stage where she doesn't wanna run people off, even more so if they are apart of her new friend group that she's the newest member of IMO.
Yeah, I get it. Pippa, especially old Pippa, reminds me of some of the girls that hung out in my old guild VC and just shot the shit through the night with the rest of us, reminds me of more simple times.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This might be the most optimistic post I've seen since I started coming here.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
This might be the most optimistic post I've seen since I started coming here.
I am extremely caffeinated tonight.

E: In other news, uwu appears to be busy doing some sort of ritual on stream tonight so he likely won't make an appearance.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah other cosplays on their account.
Looks like the last one before this was over a year ago so maybe she just hit the wall like a freight train.

I mean, I won't lie and pretend she's a bombshell or something but I appreciate her cosplays and I hope she's having a great time.

Just as great a time as I hope you all have with this collab. I am begging you to not let me come back to 60 pages of schizo bs

DogBone

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
should make some coffee myself, I'm beat today

also/
View attachment 53628
There are probably 10 chubby normal looking chicks like that cosplayer a page back around this guy every day and he ignores them to lust over kayfabe. Could do much worse in life than a solid 5-6/10 who is into fun things and likes anime, but this retard is holding out for dating actual anime, so she'll get hit and quit by Chad Thundercock and cry herself to sleep with her 5 cats and he will seethe about how women are whores and 3D is PD. The real irony here is Pippa herself is one of those "gettable" types and if these dudes met her IRL they wouldn't give her the time of day, I bet.
Abe-sama is rolling in his grave.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I mean, I won't lie and pretend she's a bombshell or something but I appreciate her cosplays and I hope she's having a great time.

Just as great a time as I hope you all have with this collab. I am begging you to not let me come back to 60 pages of schizo bs
See you in 60 pages.

RedRage

kingcaid

Just pray she doesn't have uwu or rezuul on voice and our unicorns in denial will behave themselves tonight.:smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
pippa in a halloween costume, henya's stream.

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom