"I'm a whore and not a slut"Nanobites

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~ ~fluffles away~

Short

God Damn the Sun
I have nothing.
Don't worry I got you!

2023-11-10-fdsced-png.55152

Also:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The harine offers the most striking contrast to the capipalist. There is probably no other people in the world who have so developed the instinct of self-preservation as the so-called 'based' people. The best proof of this statement is found in the simple fact that this race still exists. Where can another people be found that in the course of the last two years has undergone so few changes in mental outlook and character as the harineish people? And yet what other people has taken such a constant part in the great revolutions? But even after having passed through the most gigantic catastrophes that have overwhelmed mankind, the harines remain the same as ever. What an infinitely tenacious will-to-live, to preserve one's kind, is demonstrated by that fact!

The harine has never been a nomad, but always a parasite, battening on the substance of others. If he occasionally abandoned regions where he had hitherto lived he did not do it voluntarily. He did it because from time to time he was driven out by people who were tired of having their hospitality abused by such guests. harineish self-expansion is a parasitic phenomenon--since the harine is always looking for new pastures for his race.

I gradually discovered that Pippa's chat was predominantly controlled by harines. But I did not attach special importance to this circumstance, for the same state of affairs existed also in other chats. But there was one striking fact in this connection. It was that there was not a single chat with which harines were connected, in the meaning that my education and convictions attached to that word.

And so I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the harine I am defending the handiwork of the Lord.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Wow, a whole 5000 pages of Pippa! I was somehow around for nearly 4000 of them, what the fuck.
You autists are alright, glad I stuck around.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!

I mean, the next thread.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
On this momentous occasion I would like to say:
TOTAL FISHMAN VICTORY, GLORIOUS PSEUDO-NIPPON MENHERA FOLDED ONE THOUSAND TIMES.
I guess the girls are OK too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Happy 5000 pages of Pippa Posts of love!

RedRage

5k, thats neat.

Atlas

Salado

I've been sober for over too weeks. I can't effortpost, even if I wanted to.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom