"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1725411703961.png
I see this is this guy's first "Pippa covers a thing I like" stream :smugpipi:

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Before she finally starts the stream, I regret to inform you all that Phase Friend Paul Harrel has died.

lvl8

Eureka

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She went live on the wrong stream again

RedRage

Eureka

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

View attachment 77472
I see this is this guy's first "Pippa covers a thing I like" stream :smugpipi:
I kind of hope she pulls THE card everybody wants from the set and excitedly touches it all over so we can see him and the other players/collectors scream and die in chat as the value drops to 0. I might harbor some hatred for WotC, not sure though.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

I kind of hope she pulls THE card everybody wants from the set and excitedly touches it all over so we can see him and the other players/collectors scream and die in chat as the value drops to 0. I might harbor some hatred for WotC, not sure though.
Her greasy unwashed hands all over a high value card

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm sure to people like Reticule, it would just make the value increase.

DogBone

RedRage

I'm sure to people like Reticule, it would just make the value increase.
I thought it, but had the restraint not to say it, please be better. :annoyedpippa:

Eureka

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
To be fair to Pippa, MaRo has done far more damage to Magic than Pippa could ever hope to achieve.
I know nothing about Magic, but given how badly Wizards raped the Pokémon TCG when they had it I can believe the damage is already done.

If she holds the cards like in that Pipkun art the value will quadruple to a certain demographic.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Watching Pippa hands destroy expensive Magic cards would be adorable.

RedRage

I know nothing about Magic, but given how badly Wizards raped the Pokémon TCG when they had it I can believe the damage is already done.

If she holds the cards like in that Pipkun art the value will quadruple to a certain demographic.
WOTC have been ruining everything they touch for years now. Somehow neverwinter has mostly managed to stay away from it as long as you don't care about the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom