"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
From /pcg/:
View attachment 53570
I was wondering this myself. There's no schedule on their website despite being only a couple days out. I also wonder what happened with the Yabcast thing Pippa/Dizzy were talking about doing with Lumi and if anything Phase does will be streamed or not.
youmacon.png

I just saw this conversation about Youmacon on one of my discords :smugpipi:

good job sakana, more like yabcon

RedRage

That is kinda weird I think about it honestly wouldn't be to surprised if the stream get pushed back Pippa probably didn't realize this Tuesday was Halloween
She already said during the Lumi collab she had no plans for a Halloween themed stream.

JMForte

QRD on xqc beef?
Just that MrBeast has been getting called out by a few people for rigging or faking or scripting or whatever you want to call it.

I was just going to use this as a platform to complain that Pippa picks up too many mannerisms from xqc. Like an ungodly amount.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
Just that MrBeast has been getting called out by a few people for rigging or faking or scripting or whatever you want to call it.

I was just going to use this as a platform to complain that Pippa picks up to many mannerisms from xqc. Like an ungodly amount.

looking forward to pippa picking up the juice

RedRage

I was just going to use this as a platform to complain that Pippa picks up to many mannerisms from xqc. Like an ungodly amount.
Yeah, she's always had that issue with who she's been watching recently, along with sorta shifting her content towards how they do things.

Short

God Damn the Sun

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I was just going to use this as a platform to complain that Pippa picks up too many mannerisms from xqc. Like an ungodly amount.
It's cute when Pippa does it, so it's okay.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

DogBone

The lazy react streams, being combative with chat, and being ESL...

Topo Chico

FYI nool is streaming early today, live right now. So, there’s no real pre show today :pippasadl:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
In some of theirs yeah, but it's also a poal so like half of all votes are probably fake. When I looked at it earlier it was bouncing between 60 total votes and 100 in just seconds. Also I am like 45% of the uwu votes.

diethylether

bird molecule

cute phase collage

Screenshot_20231031_122029.jpg

:bunnywow:

e. I can't believe sakana is baiting more money out of my pockets but this is actually too nice to pass up

Stunned But Dumb

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 53571
I just saw this conversation about Youmacon on one of my discords :smugpipi:

good job sakana, more like yabcon
View attachment 53574I think this might have been posted about on the main thread but lol

I don't care how much money Youmacon stole or how many they converted to lesbianism with it, I just want the Gen 3 be announced! But as they didn't even tease it, it seems less likely they will do it at the Con. Hurry up Sakana! You said they'd be out before the Holidays!
:fishfry::fishmandispair:

Salado

JMForte

Sven

View attachment 53574I think this might have been posted about on the main thread but lol

I was going to ask if it's a they threw out a tranny doing tranny things and the usual suspects are freaking out or a they had the audacity to consider bringing in Vic kind of scenario but I'll be damned if by profile alone I now no longer give a fuck about the allegations.

Shiina is loli, for people who hate to be judged by the beard stubble they can't seem to shave they sure do love only looking at the cover of books.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's literally in the background of the Halloween art. Like come on, it's not that hard to see.
I hadn't looked at it yet, but I agree. I don't know if that's a tease for a Youmacon reveal, but I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom