"Sakana, please, you have to give us the oportunity to meet each other, so we can touch each other's boobs and asses"Hakushika Iori

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
The Jong arc will get even more autistic me think.

Jeeeezus H. Christ, we're fucked now. Jong + newfriends + cute and funny anime girls? Can't wait for you all to react to chat reacting to Pippa going off on her fantasies about strangling Illya to death.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Jeeeezus H. Christ, we're fucked now. Jong + newfriends + cute and funny anime girls? Can't wait for you all to react to chat reacting to Pippa going off on her fantasies about strangling Illya to death.
We can start right now, if you like.

"God, I wish that were me."

RedRage

Have schizo idea of the night, The next two streams are "Apology streams". She's bringing the cord boys on with Henya.
1698749213394.png

I should add context
1698750083023.png

Last edited:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
I remember you had a quest to kill this dragon in a room
Dragon Slayer, the hardest free-to-play quest. Also yeah, "OldSchool" RuneScape isn't so oldschool anymore (it was on release,) it's basically more like "imagine if Jagex went in a non-retarded direction with the game from 2007 onwards." Tempted to re-up my membership just to be part of that moment when everyone inevitably spams Pippa as she arrives in Lumbridge, but I really don't want to hop back on the endless slayer grind right now. Also they keep adding globohomo shit to the game and ruining old jokes because fun is offensive in 2023.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa containment, with all this cuckposting this truly is the Hebrew containment thread

Oy Vey

Eat em and breed em

I need help
It's finally happening after two long years.

Finally! Wonder what she'll end up doing tho

Woodcutting zatsu, Halloween event or just fucking around completely

iirc she's streamed it before as moth but i hope she's not dumb enough to use the same account and change name since you can see previous usernames if you do so

PLUS all variations of her name are already taken so i wonder what name she'll settle on lol, wish i kept "ethnic slurs" name

actually nvm
time to take this name
1698756743978.png

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's finally happening after two long years.

I really did not expect to ever see this. I can't believe it. We're so back. :koronehappyl:
What gets me is the Old School runescape isn't even the even older runescape I played:pippasadl: I remember you had a quest to kill this dragon in a room , and you could watch people fighting it from outside and die and drop a pile of stuff. You can only go inside the room to fight it for the quest, but I found that if I went in the room when somebody was fighting it and they died before they killed it, I could grab all the stuff and finish it off and they would get credit for killing it, but not me, so I could keep going back into the room and doing it. People were getting mad and confused because they would come back and not be able to go in because the game marks them as finished the quest. And people were getting confused why I could keep coming back and going in room and grabbing piles of stuff a killing off the dragon. It was so fun. Then one day I guess I took to much of the dragons HP and the game credited me as killing it and I couldn't go back in the room anymore.
:mikothumbsl:I know, but this time the story is pretty cool, bro.
They changed a lot of stuff from the original around boss fights and death mechanics because the game kept being ddosed. Also instead of being oldschool, it's more like they took Runescape in a different direction than the shit it became with the new skills and evolution of combat. That will change once they add sailing. Hopefully that doesn't completely ruin the game. Summoning in RS2 was the beginning of the end.

diethylether

bird molecule
Have schizo idea of the night, The next two streams are "Apology streams". She's bringing the cord boys on with Henya.
View attachment 53532
I should add context
View attachment 53534
brother you need to go outside for a few days

View attachment 53536God I hope Uwu and Rezuul make it in, it would be so fucking funny if they do!
View attachment 53535
>uwu at the top behind viewers
my god he actually is living rent free in their heads, isn't he?

RedRage

diethylether

bird molecule
I'm not the one who made the VT posts if thats what your getting at.
oh I misunderstood it then, I thought you came up with the apology idea

Eat em and breed em

I need help

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
pippaWut m.pngIs a classic, newfag.
C'mon bro, I posted it in the general thread like 3 times by now, educate yourself.
Of course it has nudity. I'm too wholesome for this perversion.

nice alt reticule
Stop accusing me of being a woman.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Of course it has nudity. I'm too wholesome for this perversion.

Stop accusing me of being a woman.
"I've learned to live with being Ken Ashcorp, but a woman is OVER THE LINE!"
:whatastory:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Y'know, I thought I was too much of a concernfag, but RedRage has given me new perspective lately.

RedRage

Y'know, I thought I was too much of a concernfag, but RedRage has given me new perspective lately.
Yeah, fair. :mikothumbsl: Ahead, but I've had to mostly deal with people like that in my life, so its sorta my default assumption. Not really fair to throw it on people, but its what comes to mind first.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

:nolanbean:

Without proper insiders take everything at face value

JMForte

my god he actually is living rent free in their heads, isn't he?
In some of theirs yeah, but it's also a poal so like half of all votes are probably fake. When I looked at it earlier it was bouncing between 60 total votes and 100 in just seconds. Also I am like 45% of the uwu votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom