"You do not give the air of an intelligent person"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Feel free to give me all the jigsaw pieces for this, but its been sitting in the back of my head for the last week or so.

Was anyone here following any of the jongcord crew before the collabs? Cause there is the stupid part of my brain that says they might have been looking to leech off of Pippa. If that happened to be the case, I worry what that would do to Pippa's mental. Even more so if she does happen to have a crush on the scientist. Yeah, I know, autistic, she's a grown woman, but she is still our little sister and I cant help but worry for her to an autistic degree myself.
E: Not saying thats the case at all, just that I knew nothing about the group before Pippa got involved and was wondering if anyone here did.
Take your meds dude, they're a group of friends who play Mahjong together, it ain't that deep.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Take your meds dude
pippaWut m.png @RedRage Don't listen to him never take your meds MEDS HATE

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Take your meds dude, they're a group of friends who play Mahjong together, it ain't that deep.
What, Pippa would rather play jong and shit-talk with acquaintances over random people she's never met?

No, it has to be a careful, coordinated effort to gain clout from Pippa by playing private jong games that don't get livestreamed.

Hff201

Early Adopter
God I actually hope the fucking rrat about her edating uwu or whatever is true now, solely so when their wedding rolls around we can see Reticule's "I can still fix her" become his "so here's how Bernie can still win"

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Cuckpost on pcg you massive fags. Content creater is socializing with other content creators, big fucking whoop.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Content creater is socializing with other content creators, big fucking whoop.
I sent her a $2 superchat saying "happy birthday" EVERY DAY last week and the bitch still betrayed me by talking to other men, fucking dropped

RedRage

View attachment 53496 @RedRage Don't listen to him never take your meds MEDS HATE
No, meds are good, I just would not be shocked to find out they latched onto her cause of how popular she is. The idea that a bunch of 2/3 views might latch onto Pippa and play nice with her for a boost off of the most viewed Phase girl is somehow outlandish to people here. I couldn't care if she was fucking uwu or whoever, if that was making her happy, good for her, if they aren't just being nice to get a boost, I'm glad, but somehow the idea of it being a possibility is so outlandish that it makes me cuck is what makes me laugh. I'm never gonna meet her so what do I care? Again, I hope I'm wrong, and like I said, I'd be more than happy if they are just people who like her and she found a friend group.

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Only a couple more hours of this. Pippa save us from this cuckposting.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm optimistic as I want the best for Pippa, not that I'm doubting the comment.

God I just realized there's 100% chance Pippa has read that girls Frontline concentration camp doujin it's got Aryan girls on that Jewish gun and all kinds of abuse it's entirely her kinda freak shit
:whatastory:
I don't know what you're talking about but it makes me think you're a weird pervert.

Hff201

Early Adopter
No, meds are good, I just would not be shocked to find out they latched onto her cause of how popular she is. The idea that a bunch of 2/3 views might latch onto Pippa and play nice with her for a boost off of the most viewed Phase girl is somehow outlandish. I couldn't care if she was fucking uwu or whoever, if that was making her happy, good for her, if they aren't just being nice to get a boost, I'm glad, but somehow the idea of it being a possibility is so outlandish that it makes me cuck is what makes me laugh. I'm never gonna meet her so what do I care? Again, I hope I'm wrong, and like I said, I'd be more than happy if they are just people who like her and she found a friend group.
Jesus Christ calm down, you're reaching concern levels new to even this thread, THE Pippa concernfag containment. Assuming malice on everyone she talks to is a great way to drive yourself insane, if you see them doing something questionable then by all means criticise them for it, but the leap between "playing Mahjong with a popular streamer, mostly off-stream, with other people they also play Mahjong with" to "cynically exploiting her for clout" is huge.

I don't think you're a bad guy by any means and the people calling you a cuck for it are doing so in jest, but I really think you need to chill out here.

Only a couple more hours of this. Pippa save us from this cuckposting.
I hope you realise the uwuposting is going to timeloop every couple of weeks or so. I can feel it, it's like a sixth sense.

DogBone

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Short

God Damn the Sun

RedRage

if you see them doing something questionable
I agree, and part of what sparked that post was how adamant Pippa was to get Lumi into the discord during the verm collab, going so far is to make it kinda awkward for Lumi to say no with her messaging one of them. Again, could be Pippa being excited and wanting Lumi to play with them too, could be one of them mentioning it to her and her being eager to please her new friends. No one can really say, and that was all that I was getting at, that it was a passive concern of mine.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I agree, and part of what sparked that post was how adamant Pippa was to get Lumi into the discord, going so far is to make it kinda awkward for Lumi to say no with her messaging one of them. Again, could be Pippa being excited and wanting Lumi to play with them too, could be one of them mentioning it to her and her being eager to please her new friends. No one can really say, and that was all that I was getting at, that it was a passive concern of mine.
Pippa is autistic. Please understand, she can get very excited when it's things she has an interest in.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feel free to give me all the jigsaw pieces for this, but its been sitting in the back of my head for the last week or so.

Was anyone here following any of the jongcord crew before the collabs? Cause there is the stupid part of my brain that says they might have been looking to leech off of Pippa. If that happened to be the case, I worry what that would do to Pippa's mental. Even more so if she does happen to have a crush on the scientist. Yeah, I know, autistic, she's a grown woman, but she is still our little sister and I cant help but worry for her to an autistic degree myself.
E: Not saying thats the case at all, just that I knew nothing about the group before Pippa got involved and was wondering if anyone here did.
Uwu and Hina have been brought up very sporadically in the main thread well before that collab. I'd bring up Uwu more but I feel like he's in that weird grey area where, due to the nature of his content, he's a pngtuber but while being considered a vtuber by sphere at large.
The only one I was legit shocked to see again was Geop cause last I saw of him he was hanging around other former SA goons like Smight and Tietuesday.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

AHHGGHH SAVE ME YamanbaMAN EVERYONES A FUCKING LEECH ITS LIKE IM LIVING IN A SWAMP AHHHHH

diethylether

bird molecule
As someone who can admit to being too attached to her, this would probably break me if she was doing it intentionally, though if peoples parasocial reactions to it were funny to her and she was doing shit to bait them I'd probably hate that too considering she has to be well aware of how alot of people feel about her and how many might do something stupid over her.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't like people being interested in her beyond her being a streamer.

nice alt reticule

I knew Hina and uwu before, also I doubt they're actually leeching off. uwu was the only one who had a collab with her afterwards and he doesn't strike me as a clout chaser. If she's interested in uwu, I think it would be a good pick since he seems like a chill dude and not batshit insane. But again, seeing how it's pippa, she probably doesn't want a relationship with another human being anyways (because that would involve a lot of human interaction).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom