"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RedRage

Never change /pcg/, never change.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 214637.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Topo Chico

Insecurity and a fundamental misunderstanding of the male brain?
I really be hearing bitches say they be doing it “themselves.” Id also contend they do it to compete against other women n shieeeet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Insecurity and a fundamental misunderstanding of the male brain?
It's not for YOU, it's for themselves to make them feel good for THEMSELVES! When you have ovaries it feels GOOD to put on piles of garbage until you look like a paper mache clown! And when you layer on the bug woman filters for pics EXTASY WE MALES CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND!
:menhera:

DogBone

>Look up more from that account
>It's run by a blue-eyed blonde with booba

Of course she follows her.
Pippa likes Colress, a white blonde man. Pippa likes German Xitter Nazi, a white blonde woman WITH BLUE EYES. It turns out that Pippa is secretly a Nazi, but only because she can't resist the Aryan asthaetic.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I really be hearing bitches say they be doing it “themselves.” Id also contend they do it to compete against other women n shieeeet.
No one fucks with women's minds like other women.

It's not for YOU, it's for themselves to make them feel good for THEMSELVES! When you have ovaries it feels GOOD to put on piles of garbage until you look like a paper mache clown! And when you layer on the bug woman filters for pics EXTASY WE MALES CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND!
:menhera:
I think it's more about competing with other women than for themselves. It's like a dick measuring contest, but with layers of dust and creams.

JMForte

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RedRage

It's really just one person who is unironically schizophrenic and tries to loop about Pippa constantly.
Depends on the time really, during day hours yeah, but around Pippa awake hours (Middle of the night) A few cucks loop while some others have been just discussing her recent quality.
I Would like to thank you for giving me Jong pregame to watch before tomorrow's stream.
You mean the thread or the tournament lobby?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No one fucks with women's minds like other women.
No but we can obliterate them outright. Hey single female: if you couldn't get a guy with X quality when you where younger and more desired, how could ever get one now?
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Paladin

Depends on the time really, during day hours yeah, but around Pippa awake hours (Middle of the night) A few cucks loop while some others have been just discussing her recent quality.

You mean the thread or the tournament lobby?
The stream grim is on, though i think i spoke to soon as im getting aggressively filtered.

RedRage

Topo Chico

@Reticule this is your pizza:
1698721475139.png
It’s got all the shit you like. Would recommend. Maybe you and Pippa could go do a dine in date and have Mr. baron’s finest freezer pizza TASTEFULLY shared between you two over a glass of the finest Coke product? Maybe have her strangle the life out of you? After you enjoy a freezer pizza? A Halloween treat?

Salado

The Jong arc will get even more autistic me think.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule this is your pizza:
View attachment 53483
It’s got all the shit you like. Would recommend. Maybe you and Pippa could go do in a dine in date and have Mr. baron’s finest freezer pizza TASTEFULLY shared between you two over a glass of the finest Coke product? Maybe have her strangle the life out of you? After you enjoy a freezer pizza? A Halloween treat?
Freezer pizza? For shame, I'd make her a fresh pizza that would blow this one out of the water. It doesn't even have feta or pepperoncini!

Paladin

They that bad or is the collab just mid?
I barely know Grimmi, and the others aren't pulling me in, so it is a thin connection. Also, it is competing with potential keno like this

So I dipped. Also there avatars are blocking the tiles

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom