"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

On a lighter note. Pippa the Ripper hit 200k
1698733573287.png

I'm pretty sure she doesn't like people being interested in her beyond her being a streamer.
Not much I can really do about it, the brain is dumb when it comes to affection and will do whatever it wants, its not like I'm actively pursuing her or think I have a chance so I don't really see any harm in it or admitting it.

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
From Minecraft, to actual blocks. I hope she discovers that there's an actual Bismarck set available.

Last edited:

kingcaid

She will build a zaku one day. I simply have to remain patient.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RedRage

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Looking it up it has 181 pieces, so if she somehow does not get distracted it shouldn't take too long.

I see you're full of optimism still

don't worry, that part of you will die quick enough

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

I see you're full of optimism still

don't worry, that part of you will die quick enough
Oh trust me, I know, I've been with this rabbit from the start, I am sure she will go on a tangent about the history of the sub with halfbaked information before getting distracted again and talking about how she probably wanted and couldn't get lego's growing up.

Damn it Pippa.
1698736355165.png

I'm still waiting on that Terraria stream she mentioned during the first or second drinking stream, but good luck.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Cuckpost on pcg you massive fags. Content creater is socializing with other content creators, big fucking whoop.
cuckposting isnt a real thing.
it took her 2 years to play a lol stream. bring it up in chat and if she doesnt hit the 4 year lolcow meltdown maybe she'll stream.

Anime Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Who was it who says she doesn't pay attention to feedback?

famous artist pipkun

It's finally happening after two long years.

the fuck is orsr?

been enjoyinv this. legit white blood talking about prison violence, prison rape and snitches. maybe pippa can react to it.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

Who was it who says she doesn't pay attention to feedback?
I do wonder what's caused this springboard and how long it'll last. I hope we get a karaoke stream honestly.

It's finally happening after two long years.

I wonder if she's gonna do F2P or not. If this is a one off stream, I assume it will be, then there's not really gonna be a need for her to pay for membership.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

famous artist pipkun

I do wonder what's caused this springboard and how long it'll last.
idk but lets speculate endlessly because its an off day. i think its because she trying to collab someone who once said they played this. like lumi

or maube shes throwing people a bone. not me bc i never heard of planetscape. so the whiny autistics

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
the fuck is orsr?

been enjoyinv this. legit white blood talking about prison violence, prison rape and snitches. maybe pippa can react to it.

old school runescape
What gets me is the Old School runescape isn't even the even older runescape I played:pippasadl: I remember you had a quest to kill this dragon in a room , and you could watch people fighting it from outside and die and drop a pile of stuff. You can only go inside the room to fight it for the quest, but I found that if I went in the room when somebody was fighting it and they died before they killed it, I could grab all the stuff and finish it off and they would get credit for killing it, but not me, so I could keep going back into the room and doing it. People were getting mad and confused because they would come back and not be able to go in because the game marks them as finished the quest. And people were getting confused why I could keep coming back and going in room and grabbing piles of stuff a killing off the dragon. It was so fun. Then one day I guess I took to much of the dragons HP and the game credited me as killing it and I couldn't go back in the room anymore.
:mikothumbsl:I know, but this time the story is pretty cool, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom