"Programming socks, what's that supposed to mean?"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm surprised you're civil instead of knocking down the retard who just outed himself as autistic

Good for you I guess?
If anyone hears you they're gonna think I'm some kind of foaming-at-the-mouth bully.

Negzana

I hope Cover can maintain this momentum for the rest of the year.

Also Kaela's anniversary is next week, last wallet killer for the next few months on my end.

frz

I agree with most of these, but what's up with the Shiori Suisei duo? Is there any synergy I'm not aware of?

Also what to improve: Kaela's 3D model. Worst one in the entire company, the proportions are just all wrong.
worst singer of hololive + one of the best singers of hololive
Make it live unedited too for pure kino.

It was the continuation of a joke I did earlier with suisei towa ame combo, but ame sounds ok-ish now. And Shiori will automatically get the throne next year. :koronehappyl:

Negzana

tgmslc

If they start focusing on having branch concerts that's a good move. If they try separating branches that's an awful move though. Just look at how many weird combos they got this Fes that wouldn't have happened if they kept it somewhat limited.
Not really sure what the change they would need to make is. I don't think it's feasible to do two weekends or anything, but a whole ass week is going to be draining too even if you had each show shortened or something. Gonna be one of those things they have to sit down and sort out.
Obvious answer is just to add a third day to Fes, do a single stage Friday night JST so that it's doable for Japanese fans. That'd be an additional 2 ½ hours of music & memeable MC bits.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
worst singer of hololive + one of the best singers of hololive
Make it live unedited too for pure kino.

It was the continuation of a joke I did earlier with suisei towa ame combo, but ame sounds ok-ish now. And Shiori will automatically get the throne next year. :koronehappyl:
I think Ame proved that anyone can improve, even someone as sovlful as Shiori.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm calling in sick tomorrow, my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked.

They're finding the fans from the pics.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I think Ame proved that anyone can improve, even someone as sovlful as Shiori.
I agree 100%. It depends on how much Shiori cares about the idol stuff I suppose. If you watch Ame during this year's SSS, she's so much more comfortable doing all the dance moves that's it's almost unreal to know we're at this point. She's doing the full on leg kick and everything and doesn't at all look uncomfortable or reserved with how big and purposeful her movements are, then compare that with Fauna and Mumei in the same song. Now I ain't shitting on them or anything like that at all, but it's more just a point of comparison to show how far someone who was considered the worst singer and dancer can come when she puts in the work. All of those 'just one more' songs at the end of her karaokes and dance lessons are paying off in big way for Ame. She's not doing anything insane, but she looks good doing what she's actually doing. It's really commendable and I'm proud of her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm calling in sick tomorrow, my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked.
I took vacation days this year because last year messed me up so much. But I ended up sleeping before Honeyworks and after it before Stage 3 that I wouldn't have even needed to have taken time off. Will end up rewatching the concert tomorrow, probably.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
When is the next stage coming on? I’m going through withdrawal….

:depressedtako:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
>Stage 1
Risu: files.catbox.moe/gcuu7q.mp4
Gura: files.catbox.moe/y0k4p8.mp4
Kiara: files.catbox.moe/e65wnh.mp4
Botan: files.catbox.moe/8uguar.mp4
Korone: files.catbox.moe/4zk2c7.mp4
Bae: files.catbox.moe/2lgack.mp4
Chloe: files.catbox.moe/5g9ory.mp4
Koyori: files.catbox.moe/ksy04a.mp4
Ina: files.catbox.moe/mbktr0.mp4
Chloe and Kiara: files.catbox.moe/fmda9h.mp4
Choco: litter.catbox.moe/y8xmiq.mp4
Iofi: litter.catbox.moe/0ph5bp.mp4
Koyori, Gura and Noel: litter.catbox.moe/ywfgdy.mp4
Choco and Aki: litter.catbox.moe/lmudn2.mp4
Aki: files.catbox.moe/dl13xn.mp4
Shiny Smily Story S1: litter.catbox.moe/n61ztl.mp4
Reine: litter.catbox.moe/fxnf78.mp4
Bae, Risu, Reine and Ina: litter.catbox.moe/ca61te.mp4
Botan and Korone: litter.catbox.moe/ih46ve.mp4
Kanata: litter.catbox.moe/bpb0ht.mp4
Matsuri and Iofi: litter.catbox.moe/1ljcwg.mp4
Capture S1: litter.catbox.moe/y9cga1.mp4
>Stage 2
Polka: litter.catbox.moe/szjsvm.mp4
Kronii: litter.catbox.moe/kg2gz6.mp4
Flare: litter.catbox.moe/b1x0bn.mp4
TimeRyS: litter.catbox.moe/058m8g.mp4
Subaru: litter.catbox.moe/k5mkmr.mp4
Lui: litter.catbox.moe/mqp0u8.mp4
Luna: litter.catbox.moe/1tgvw2.mp4
HoloH3ro: litter.catbox.moe/k2056y.mp4
Shiny Smily Story S2: litter.catbox.moe/8onxny.mp4
Iroha: litter.catbox.moe/3mck1c.mp4
Zeta: litter.catbox.moe/bdkmbs.mp4
Peko: litter.catbox.moe/bkzgxe.mp4
Lui and Luna: litter.catbox.moe/u3egjt.mp4
IRyS: litter.catbox.moe/o0dlgk.mp4
Haachama: litter.catbox.moe/lhskmx.mp4
Kaela: litter.catbox.moe/sa6l6a.mp4
DeathSheep: litter.catbox.moe/ahuudj.mp4
Calli: litter.catbox.moe/33ufri.mp4
Mio: litter.catbox.moe/s3b5vf.mp4
Watame: litter.catbox.moe/6jbqq0.mp4
Polka, Mio and Suba: litter.catbox.moe/oh7b34.mp4
Sora, Flare and Iroha: litter.catbox.moe/q5hjky.mp4
Capture S2: litter.catbox.moe/p62r73.mp4
>HoneyWorks
Kawaii: litter.catbox.moe/ce3j65.mp4
Ayame: litter.catbox.moe/a9xssf.mp4
Moona: litter.catbox.moe/h9qfuo.mp4
Gura: litter.catbox.moe/hl130b.mp4
Subaru and Kanata: litter.catbox.moe/enhfgt.mp4
Bae: litter.catbox.moe/vibvbj.mp4
Kiara and Kobo: litter.catbox.moe/zgy6ji.mp4
Miko: litter.catbox.moe/jbw8b6.mp4
Shion: litter.catbox.moe/4utsf4.mp4
Polka and Botan: litter.catbox.moe/3l5xvp.mp4
Azki, Lamy and Mio: litter.catbox.moe/o4obeq.mp4
Pekora and Mari: litter.catbox.moe/1b8cim.mp4
HoloX: litter.catbox.moe/qlw7g9.mp4
Towa and Watame: litter.catbox.moe/hgw6ql.mp4
Seishun: litter.catbox.moe/34qulk.mp4
Sora: litter.catbox.moe/2808o9.mp4
Suisei: litter.catbox.moe/2cpn8s.mp4
>Stage 3
Ame: litter.catbox.moe/h3o35l.mp4
Mumei: litter.catbox.moe/pjadcm.mp4
Lapu: litter.catbox.moe/dennha.mp4
Lamy, Ayame and Anya: litter.catbox.moe/45tlyc.mp4
Anya: litter.catbox.moe/k1rv61.mp4
Moona: litter.catbox.moe/lvll74.mp4
Towa: litter.catbox.moe/a2cnix.mp4
Ame, Mumei and Shion: litter.catbox.moe/yratfs.mp4
Shiny Smily Story S3: litter.catbox.moe/321608.mp4
Shion: litter.catbox.moe/d38fmp.mp4
Okayu: litter.catbox.moe/pg0c9i.mp4
Aqua: litter.catbox.moe/a6o9oi.mp4
Fauna, Aqua and Roboco: litter.catbox.moe/axbsmr.mp4
Roboco: litter.catbox.moe/5ddl61.mp4
Fauna: litter.catbox.moe/9pu6c4.mp4
Ayame: litter.catbox.moe/zoh10u.mp4
Okayu and Moona: litter.catbox.moe/i384vk.mp4
Fubuki: litter.catbox.moe/gnokei.mp4
Miko: litter.catbox.moe/spbvft.mp4
Suisei: litter.catbox.moe/d4xs6o.mp4
Lapu, Towa and Ollie: litter.catbox.moe/ixjk7a.mp4
Suisei and Azki: litter.catbox.moe/u36u9d.mp4
Capture S3: litter.catbox.moe/1nvtd2.mp4
Shout out to Haglover on Poast for compiling this list.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

stassy

Another fun tidbit from Suisei Fes aftertalk :
Just now Sui-chan had her Holofes talk and she mentioned how she wrote the letter without any staff or holo member noticing, sneaked it into her corset and brought to the stage. After singing Last Frontieer, surprised AZKi with the heartful message. Sui-chan and AZKi was tearing up. Still had to thought it out and sing the last song, Capture the Moment.
Timestamped Link:

Now let's see if Azki will deny the allegation in a few min, since it's her turn soon to aftertalk, that when she said that she could feel the warmth from the letter, it was because Suisei stuffed it in her corset :smugazki:

Edit : Another tidbit again, Miko sobbed backstage after Suisei read the letter to AZKi, she lost her shit at the aftertalk, asking the 35Ps about how did they know that, it was Suisei who did leak the info.
Also when AZKi went backstage and talked about how she's glad she didn't quit, everyone else bawled out, including Fubuki

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Edit : Another tidbit again, Miko sobbed backstage after Suisei read the letter to AZKi, she lost her shit at the aftertalk, asking the 35Ps about how did they know that, it was Suisei who did leak the info.
I saw people making parallels between the Suisei and AZKi MC section and this moment from before 1st Fes with Miko and Sora.

Negzana

I hear the letter is heartfelt, but is there a translation?

stassy

Only from Fuwamoco, was about to whisper it but might be even less accurate :

Edit : Partial TL from someone who wanted to delete it because too rushed, take it with a grain of salt
Good job today at the live. It's the first live that they sang together as a duo. Because a number of things, Suisei thought it'd be the last time that they'd sing together, but she was really happy when AZKi joined Hololive. She's really happy to be able to sing together and be with AZKi today. She feels like The Last Frontier is a song that cheers her on, and there are lyrics in it that really push her forward, and she changed the lyrics to reflect their feelings now. There's a lot of experiences they had together and separately, and there's a lot of similarities Suisei's really happy to have with AZKi, so she feels very close and happy about that. They're looking forward to spending more time together.
Basically : "Suisei's first time singing with AZKi was during Suisei's first solo live. She was told that AZKi was getting near the end of her career, and thus, Suisei thought that it might be the first and last time she would ever get to perform with her on stage."

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I hear the letter is heartfelt, but is there a translation?
Only from Fuwamoco, was about to whisper it but might be even less accurate :

Edit : Partial TL from someone who wanted to delete it because too rushed, take it with a grain of salt

Basically : "Suisei's first time singing with AZKi was during Suisei's first solo live. She was told that AZKi was getting near the end of her career, and thus, Suisei thought that it might be the first and last time she would ever get to perform with her on stage."

This one was also going around on Twitter but is a little incomplete.
1000136158.jpg

Towa talked about everything on stream and mentioned that she saw the Super Kenzoku.
Around 56:30:

She laughed hard when he showed on camera but it made her really happy to see him excited and she felt even more motivated.

The man himself showed up in stream for a bit, leaving a membership message. Fella has been a member for more than 3 years :gurasemperfi:
1000136159.jpg
Towa responded with an adorable English message of gratitude and laughed even more cause his profile pic was a drawing of himself.

He was also finally found on Twitter.

Edit: Now in clip form:

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I take back every snide remark I've made on Ayame's behest, she has redeemed herself to me by cursing Laplus into faceplanting live.

Top Bottom