"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Negzana

GEY.PNG

God's Strongest Dragoon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kiara's dancing, Korone's flip, and Haachama's "Surprise motherfucker" appearance are the standout moments for me.

MostlyALurker777

welp that was good time well spent. time to pass out and do this again later today!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
quick impressions for stage 2:
Subaru best act, with great follow by Lui
unexpected song choices from Luna and Kronii
Hachamaa jumpscare
Great ballads from Flare and Watame, and Mio is always great
And I liked ID3's group song

Overall, Stage 1 was stronger; but both were fantastic.

mismatch

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kiara's dancing, Korone's flip, and Haachama's "Surprise motherfucker" appearance are the standout moments for me.
That wild opening duet with Marine and Kanata is a big standout moment honestly.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Aside for Suisei, Okayu, and Moom, not really anyone i'm personally excited for. It has some of the best performers but I just never watched any of them as much as the talents I loved in Stages 1-2. Mostly bought the tickets for Suisei because I can't miss her.
Moona? Ollie?

Alchemyth

Negzana

Moona? Ollie?
Moona's 2022 performance was amazing but I remember her 2023 one being just good. Ollie's two performances in 2023 seem like a freak accident in how good they were, not sure if she can strike a third time.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yea, Risu grabbed my soul. Kronii was too cute. Chaama and Rat surprised me - great fest.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I know I said Capture the Moment wasn't as emotional a song but clearly my eyes disagreed for a moment there

I know at the end of the day, it's a business and management is doing this to make profit and all that corporate shit but like these girls have all come from different backgrounds across the world because they have dreams they want to accomplish

and they want to make people smile while working towards those dreams.

Subaru started out as a girl who just needed money and knew nothing about the culture. But she grinded her ass off, worked painfully hard for years and can now stand in front of thousands of people and proudly say she's an idol. I just think that's beautiful.

Anyways there's still 2 more lives left so I'll stop being an emotional fuck and then do it all over again tomorrow

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I woke up at 4am for this
worth it all

HOLOLIVE LOVE

USS IOWA

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I know I said Capture the Moment wasn't as emotional a song but clearly my eyes disagreed for a moment there

I know at the end of the day, it's a business and management is doing this to make profit and all that corporate shit but like these girls have all come from different backgrounds across the world because they have dreams they want to accomplish

and they want to make people smile while working towards those dreams.

Subaru started out as a girl who just needed money and knew nothing about the culture. But she grinded her ass off, worked painfully hard for years and can now stand in front of thousands of people and proudly say she's an idol. I just think that's beautiful.

Anyways there's still 2 more lives left so I'll stop being an emotional fuck and then do it all over again tomorrow
6344.png

I don’t have a Shuba heart emote handy but here’s another bird as a stand in

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Throwing SSS in the middle of every song has to eventually reach some kind of emotional diminishing returns eventually, right? Surely.
:takocope:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

PekoWick

No one can beat Nene's solo performance.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Forgot to post earlier, but this is the song IRyS sang, since someone asked if it was original (it isn't)

Top Bottom