"But is the bonking... is 'bonking' another word for the deed? It's British slang? Oh fucking hell mate, I was on your side, UK. I supported your English a lot, you know, and then you do this to me"Takanashi Kiara

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

God's Strongest Dragoon

With this being the last Collab for today I can say while stage 2 was consistently great with highlights like Watame, Lui, and Calli, stage 1's top performances were just too cracked. Risu and Bae really went beyond expectations, not to mention Korone's free backflip and Shallys. It's going to have to take Suisei, Okayu, and Azki to possibly top it and I unsure if that's enough.
Stage 3 has Suisei, Towa, Moona, Okayu, and Azki. Very serious competition there.

Alchemyth

Did we really need to end day 1 with group - MC - group -MC? Other then that, I had no complaints.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
something about Sora
I dont want to do the whole old shes a goddess stuff
but she does radiate that kinda energy
I feel like Sora, Subaru and Aqua have the most of "that energy"

hard to explain but it's like you just want to cheer for them because you know they're up there doing their best

Not-Username

something about Sora
I dont want to do the whole old shes a goddess stuff
but she does radiate that kinda energy
She has a strange (good way) mix of daisenpai, baby, professional, naivety mix

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I love her performance, but she didn't choose a song she could really show off her singing prowess with.
The hair fucking up constantly didn't help. It seems that after every 3D performance of hers, they tweak a major issue, so maybe they'll get to it after this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Negzana

Stage 3 has Suisei, Towa, Moona, Okayu, and Azki. Very serious competition there.
I am convinced a fully trained Risu could do better than Suisei. At the moment Suisei has better control as a result of actually caring about improving herself and voice training. However Risu's 3 Holofes performances already match or even surpass Suisei's. As it stands that sadly won't happen due to Risu's personality and life situation and it's a shame.

Oh right Stage 3 will also have Moom. Not the best trained but one of the best voices in Hololive.

While stage 2 had most of my Oshis, it's kinda a shame it's been sandwiched between stage 1 and 3 having the absolute best singers in Hololive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did we really need to end day 1 with group - MC - group -MC? Other then that, I had no complaints.
I really don't understand the decision to do this. It really messed up the flow. That song into Capture the Moment would have been perfect.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Not-Username

Btw am I imagining it or are the mc segments now if the same image quality as the performances?!

mismatch

I am now completely sober and I still can't tell what the fuck FWMC are saying.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am convinced a fully trained Risu could do better than Suisei.
Maybe, but we will never know unless Cover decides to be really generous one day.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This has been a pretty kino concert so far, feels like both parts balanced well with minor adjustments they could do to make it even better
Going to be extra excited tomorrow for my oshi :sanasmile:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I swear I've been seeing a few of them dropping frames though during this concert. Maybe some of their hardware is struggling to keep up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I just realized that Miko is on Stage 3 and the only blonde there is Ame. Guess we can make a good guess of who she's duo'ing with.

Not-Username

Wow those 3 had the clearest "capture the moment" I heard all day

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tomorrow will be interesting. Stage 3 is strong. And the Honeyworks basically has a ton of group songs with basically everyone and their mothers.

Top Bottom