"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I swear I've been seeing a few of them dropping frames though during this concert. Maybe some of their hardware is struggling to keep up.
It has been a little fucky. First time with the new studio, so they still are figuring shit out, I assume.

Was hoping they would sneak Haachama in here, too, dang.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tomorrow will be interesting. Stage 3 is strong. And the Honeyworks basically has a ton of group songs with basically everyone and their mothers.
Honeyworks has Suisei, Marine, Subaru, Korone, Towa, Sora, Moona, Lui, Kanata, Mio, Kiara, and Bae. It's fucking stupidly stacked.

Negzana

Tomorrow will be interesting. Stage 3 is strong. And the Honeyworks basically has a ton of group songs with basically everyone and their mothers.
Aside for Suisei, Okayu, and Moom, not really anyone i'm personally excited for. It has some of the best performers but I just never watched any of them as much as the talents I loved in Stages 1-2. Mostly bought the tickets for Suisei because I can't miss her.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Honeyworks has Suisei, Marine, Subaru, Korone, Towa, Sora, Moona, Lui, Kanata, Mio, Kiara, and Bae. It's fucking stupidly stacked.
But it also has Honeyworks music, which is a debuff.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
They could play white noise as the music and people would still watch, myself likely included

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

mismatch

Quit yer bitchin'. The rat's track is one of the two songs on the album that don't sound like honeyworks songs.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Kobo, Sora and Subaru as the center of each stage
very good choices

God's Strongest Dragoon

You can have Kiara and Bae do a duo number with the video muted and it would still be sick

Prudent Lurker

EST gang, let's sleep what a day.
I wouldn't rate a performance below an 8, lub Hololive

Alchemyth

Day 1 is finally over. Fucking hell, I was so tired I barely remember the first stage. Anything other then Bae and Risu is just a blank space for me.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Quit yer bitchin'. The rat's track is one of the two songs on the album that don't sound like honeyworks songs.
I've been up for over 24 hours, I am a cranky old man, leave me alone

Negzana

Day 1 is finally over. Fucking hell, I was so tired I barely remember the first stage. Anything other then Bae and Risu is just a blank space for me.
I remember

Risu
Bae
Korone
Aki
Lui
Calli
Watame
Chammers
Kaela (Would have been way better if she did Backseat instead of jpop)

EST gang, let's sleep what a day.
I wouldn't rate a performance below an 8, lub Hololive

EDT here, I want to die.

mismatch

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My favorite part was Iofi twerking for the first stage. That was kino

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Aki.
Aki and Choco.
Then uh.. Hips.
Wait that's not a talent. Well it is, but not a named character in Hololive.

Marine and Kanata was still amazing though. I got too hype for too much random stuff and forgot half the performances. Being retarded is hard. :faunacry:

Top Bottom